[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MOTOGP MADNESS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
>no motogp thread after the craziest fucking season finale of all time

U WOT M9s

SPANISH MOTORCYCLING CARTEL GENERAL GOOOOOOOOOOOO

>HRC blasting Rossi in press release
>rossi boycotts awards ceremony
>lorenzo says of course Marquez helped him, Italians would've done the same for Rossi

>neil Hodson tells it like it is
https://youtu.be/d7OY_ewtOro
>>
First for Spaniard fuckboys ruining the entire series
>>
>>63452915
Motorcycles are for fags
>>
Best season of the history? I think so
>>
>>63452915
in malaysia
>marquez you are aggressive , what are you doing, this is dangerous

in valencia
>marquez what are you doing , you arent attacking like you should

fuckin rossi and his fuckin childish fans, they are the most immature assholes ever.
they think hes like the messiah, everyone must make way for him, jesus

what a fuckin sore loser
>>
>>63453113
Faggot

>>63453118
Treacherous eggplant Mafioso
>>
rossi has always been very good manipulating the press, putting pressure on his rivals. so he started this shit in philip island, and every rossi fan went along.

lots of riders moved aside yesterday, letting rossi through, i didnt see anyone getting upset about that.

marquez toyed with an aging valentino just like he had toyed before with biaggi, gibernau and many others.

karma is a bitch
>>
>>63453118
>>63453217
Daily reminder that the majority of Italians are sore losers who prefer to kek with Spanish gamblers rather than admit for once that Italy can legitimately win in sports.
>>
shitalians are the sorest losers
>>
>>63453325
I bet the majority of Marquez supporters are Italians. I think some of us have the need to distinguish themselves, even if it means being a faggot.
>>
>>63453339
> I think some of us have the need to distinguish themselves, even if it means being a faggot.

Fucking this
>>
File: nuffin wrong imo.jpg (5 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
nuffin wrong imo.jpg
5 KB, 194x260
>Honda allowing Marquez to be Lorenzo's bitch
TOP KEK
>>
>>63453827
>rossi's fans expecting marquez to do valentino's bidding, attacking lorenzo, and becoming spain's most hated man, AFTER kicking him off his bike in malaysia, potentially injuring him

>and marquez should do all this for the good of the sport
>implying rossi fans wouldnt laugh their asses off if marquez had done smthing to hand valentino the title

rossi fans confirmed for most delusional faggets
>>
>>63453325
Austrulia still butthurt for taking up the ass in 2006 World Cup round of 16.
u wot m8?
>>
>>63454081
More like
>every MotoGP fan ever expecting Marquez to race for win
>>
>>63454081
Fucking this.
If Rossi's fans were expecting to Marquez helps Rossi overtaking Lorenzo, they are more retarded than expected.
>>
>>63454538
I'd say they were expecting Marquez to try winning the race. He had the chance to surpass Lorenzo for almost the entire race but he stayed behind, confirmed by Pedrosa eliminating the gap in the last laps.
I'm a Ducati fan, so I consider myself to be neutral.
>>
>>63454538

I hate Rossi but the problem here is that Marquez raced solely to ostracize him/help another rider who wasn't even in his team and he did this twice in the most blatant ways possible.

This is pretty much race fixing, imagine soccer players trying to lose matches to prevent some other team from winning... shit wouldn't fly.

If I were HRC team manager or Honda boss I'd be pretty fucking pissed because the kid purposely got himself cu.cked to benefit a rival team.

All in all the real loser here is MotoGP because the last few races were absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>63454081
>>63454538
Maybe you two don't know that if Marquez passed Lorenzo, Rossi still didn't win the title.
>>
don't get why italians are so mad, in malaysia vale said he doesn't want other riders to get involved in his fight with lorenzo, so he learned and he did nothing in valencia in order to don't get involved in the fight for the championship like vale said, he's a good guy
>>
>>63454817
>trying to argue with spics about sport values
don't bother m8, it's just a waste of time
>>
>>63454817
as far as spectacle, suspense and drama go, the last 3 races were fantastic. the battle between rossi and marquez in malaysia was phenomenal. its quite funny, rewatching the whole thing no commentator said anything during the fight, everybody was enjoying it as an epic battle.

HRC are pissed with rossi, who wants to blame somebody else for his shortcomings. if he could, in malaysia he would have blasted past marquez and make a gap, he just couldnt. HRC had nothing to lose, and lost nothing at all.

as far as soccer goes, think at what bayern, or barca etc do durin the CL group phase: once they get 1st place in the group, they bring in some games the second team, rest their stars, and even lose or draw. doing that they effectively decide sometimes who takes 2nd place and who goes to europa league.

rossi is not a saint, i still remember him driving into gibernau and pushing him out. italians said that was craftmanship but it really wasnt. rossi is as dirty as they come, and takin a taste of your own medicine isucks ass.

motogp is spectacular and will be more so next year.
>>
>>63454866
i know that, if marquez had passed lorenzo, rossi would be mad at pedrosa for not doing the same. cause hes a prick
>>
It's unfair of Rossi to criticize Marquez for not putting up a fight against his fellow countryman without doing the same to his friends.

Side note – does anyone know where I can find individual lap times for races?
Is there like a more in depth race report I can access somewhere?

Also, have some webms

>Petrucci letting Rossi through
http://i.4cdn.org/sp/1447087921311.webm

>Dovizioso letting Rossi through
http://i.4cdn.org/sp/1447087989015.webm

>Rossi's great start
http://i.4cdn.org/sp/1447088241773.webm
>>
Ma andatevene tutti a fanculo porcodio
>>
>>63453295

Kicking out Márquez

>legitimate
>>
>>63457450
No era una patada
>>
Italians ITT; Why do you dislike Rossi? I thought he was a saint over there?

Is he a dick to fans or people from tavulia or something?

His dad seems kind of odd in interviews though desu senpai
>>
>>63457640
It's mostly contrarians who don't like things that are popular, but I think some of it is deserved by Rossi who chooses to blame others for his losses rather than accepting the responsibility himself.
>>
>>63454925
> Sport values
> a racer kicks another racer and it's fine
>>
>>63458206

Senna almost torn Prost in half and he's like a god among racedrivers...
>>
>>63458497
That was payback though tbf
>>
File: MaxKleenex.jpg (269 KB, 797x370) Image search: [Google]
MaxKleenex.jpg
269 KB, 797x370
>>63457640
they are biaggi fans
>>
they will pay for it next year. it is a whole different ball game, 2016.
>>
>>63457640
not knowing that everyone on /int/ is a self-hating socio.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.