[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In this thread we post sports journalists who really make yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: whitlock.jpg (182 KB, 1440x812) Image search: [Google]
whitlock.jpg
182 KB, 1440x812
In this thread we post sports journalists who really make you think.

Based Whitlock bringing some common sense to the Greg Hardy scandal.

http://j.school/post/132761492985/emotion-and-clicks-not-journalism-ruling
>>
File: sad.jpg (64 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
64 KB, 327x367
>tfw you will never discuss sports and "The Wire" with Jason Whitlock at his favorite strip club
>>
I don't know why leagues even fuck around with punishments for legal issues. We have a system in place to punish ppl who break the law already, our legal system.
>>
Also love how he ended with a bang on that kekspin cunt
>>
>>63447627
Interesting, but him and other journalists are not the court of public appeals. He says he's not going to defend his actions and then goes about defending his actions.

The judges actions could be just as easily as explained by her realizing that an nfl player with the legal assets to drag this out in perpetuity will for all intents and purposes.
>>
File: 1233654.jpg (68 KB, 960x783) Image search: [Google]
1233654.jpg
68 KB, 960x783
>>63447739
no cool to put that on blast...what happen to broship.
>>
>>63447627
greg pls go

no one cares about sports "journalism"

also you should really lose some weight, if you dont already have diabetes you will soon senpai
>>
>>63447925
Employers do this all the time, not just the NFL. People agree to codes of conduct as conditions of employment all the time.

Obama is actively pushing legislation to keep employers from making hiring based on criminal records.
>>
>>63448080
*jason
>>
>>63448019
reading comprehension is not one of your strong suit...he was criticizing journalism not Hardy actions
>>
>>63448206
Critical thinking is not one of yours. He is shilling for a poor dindu's violent behavior.
>>
>some coal burner gets the beats by her pet ape

who gives a shit

Every liberal or football watching kek would love their daughter to get beaten by a black athlete.
>>
>>63448019

He was found guilty of a misdemeanor because

>the victim was coked out of her mind and drunk, her recollection of the events wasn't credible
>the victim admitted to being all fucked up and attacking and hitting Hardy
>a lot of the victim's bruises and injuries weren't from Hardy, they were from his assistant who came in to break up the altercation and grabbed her arms and dragged her out of the room to another part of the building
>Hardy called the cops to come settle it

If you've ever been around a crazy drugged out bitch you know they can flip out sometimes, and it's never pretty. You just want someone to get her the fuck away so she can chill out, hence Hardy calling the cops.

So it was a misdemeanor, not much that could prove it was more.

He appealed, settled with her, and the court decided it wasn't worth the state's money to pursue a misdemeanor with a testimony from a victim who isn't credible, and a victim who wouldn't help since she got paid.

It had nothing to do with Hardy's money, it had to do with an already weak case against a guy getting weaker.
>>
>Curiosity and suspicion caused me to look at the Duke lacrosse players (rape) and Bernie Fine (child molestation) different from some of my peers.

>tooting your own horn this hard
>implying I'm going to read the rest of this
>>
>>63448371
Your assertions as well as your writing prove yet again why I wish your government would have focus on education and not missiles.

see post >>63448560 for a detail synopsis of events
>>
>>63447973
>>63447973
???
>>
Honestly, Greg Hardy is fuckin huge dude. If he wanted to beat on her she'd have looked a lot worse than she did.

Her injuries are pretty consistent with the story in the police reports.

She got fucked up, attacked Hardy, was thrown away and restrained, threatened, and eventually dragged by the arms through a house to get her away till the cops could get there. When that happens you're gonna be pretty bruised up. If Hardy was out to hurt her she'd have broken bones.
>>
>>63448141
There's a significant difference between actions committed in your past and actions committed while currently in someone's employ.
>>
>>63448141
But Hardy was already fired by his previous employer (Panthers). He wasn't convicted. He was only charged with a misdemeanor. People are acting like he's a fucking convicted rapist or something.
>>
File: 1443755002890.jpg (38 KB, 405x343) Image search: [Google]
1443755002890.jpg
38 KB, 405x343
I mean if we wanna kick everyone with a violent criminal CHARGE out of the NFL okay. Like half the league will be gone but who cares right? We saw pics without context so we must act NOW.
>>
Let's permanently ban anyone who's ever been charged with a misdemeanor from ever getting a job again.
>>
fat black fuck who wrote an article bitching about how a club wouldnt let him in with shorts & flop flops defending a roiding black fuck beating down white bitches, the thread.

not that i care either way how many black roid ballers beat down gold gigging white sluts, but whitlock is a joke who wants to be malcolm x
>>
>>63450687

You coulda just said you didn't read the column.
>>
>Whitlock
>makes you think

Are you mentally retarded op?
>>
>defending violent chimps: the thread
>>
>>63452645
>I have a small penis
Fixed.
>>
I actually want to hear what Whitlock has to say about Mizzou's mess. If Wilbon on PTI says something stupid about it, I expect double the columns
>>
>>63448560
So why are they making a huge deal out of this if it was the chicks fault?
I have GMA in the background and they are making it seem it's all Hardy's fault but never mentioned that she was coke out of her mind
>>
>>63455022
>but never mentioned that she was coke out of her mind
can't do anything that could be construed as "victim blaming". Most people prefer things to be nice and clean where fault lies 100% on one party.
>>
>>63448560
Thank you senpai
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.