[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Missouri Tigers Football on Strike
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: mizz.jpg (53 KB, 599x221) Image search: [Google]
mizz.jpg
53 KB, 599x221
If you aren't aware of what's going on at Missouri University, basically there are a lot of protests lately about racism on campus.

Earlier this week the football players decided that they weren't going to play until the university president resigned.

Well now coach Gary Pinkel has come out and stated that the whole team will refuse to play until he does so. This implies that they are prepared to forfeit any games until then.
>>
>>63432777

Idiots. Basically any of these people who want to go into pro sports are killing their careers right now. They'll likely lose scholarships. And even if they didn't, how much of a job market is there for a degree in underwater basketweaving with a C- average? Their problem, not mine.

I don't see how they can hold one person accountable for the actions of others. It'll do no good for anyone. You think replacing the president will change the mind of whoever smeared a shit swastika on a dorm wall? Fuck no it won't.

But the president will probably get a golden parachute on his way out when the school realizes how much revenue they'll lose if the crown jewel of the university won't take the field.

At least they weren't having a banner year this year. But I can't believe Pinkel is in on this too. That's like professors refusing to take the podium until Pinkel is fired for Maty Mauk's terrible conduct. How long would those profs last?
>>
>>63433398
I'm pretty sure Missouri has a net negative for their football program so I don't really think they're doing as much damage as they're thinking. The bigger issue is the kids on campus who are making a big deal out of bullshit
>>
>>63433398
tl;dr
>>
Well have fun not playing
have fun probably losing your Ship
Have fun dashing your NFL careers.
Hope your "communications" major gets you a super neato job as walmart janitor.
>>
>niggers in charge of poo in loo
>>
>>63433614
TLDR is basically this:
>some drunk dude shouted the N word at some black students on campus
>black students are enraged and start protesting
>somehow they decide president is responsible for this and they call for his resignation
>president is like lolno
>this has been going on for weeks and it has spread to every SJW corner of the student body because muh institutionalized discrimination
>now the football players are involved, refusing to play until the president steps down
>>
>>63433790
tl;dr
>>
>>63433614
So you're a striking black member of Mizzou football I guess?
>>
>>63433844
TLDR niggers gonna nig
>>
>>63433844
See
>>63433853
Or just give up if your head-injured brain can't process this.

Goddamn I miss baseball already.
>>
>>63433790
>SJW

well that whole school and town can fuck right off. cry some fucking more you niggers.
>>
>some football team has a university's balls in its hands
spooky
>>
>>63433930
I'm pretty sure this is an extension of the Ferguson debacle. The entire state of Missouri still has not recovered properly from that shit.
>>
Niggers will be the ruin of the state of Missouri.
>>
>>63432777
Niggers gonna nig but if the guy doesnt get fired that means black players wont go to the mizzou which means death sentence since they are in the SEC.
>>
File: 1445557055374.jpg (67 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1445557055374.jpg
67 KB, 722x349
>>63434033
I live here. Dubs confirms.
>>
My question is whether the university has the right to revoke the scholarships of these athletes for not fulfilling their part of the deal
>>
>some mentally disturbed fucker smears his poo on the wall
>lets not give him attention guys, thats clearly what the vandal wants
>chimpout in progress
prez needs 2 du sumfin, dey is raciss we need mo money fo dem programs
>>
File: musictowatchlanato.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
musictowatchlanato.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>get scholarship on agreement to play football
>refuse to play football

I see this ending really well for them
>>
>>63434143
Oh yeah I forgot to mention some /r9k/tier autist drew a swastika in poo on the walls of some bathroom
>>
>>63434095
Goddamn I hope so.

>>63433974
Combine that with the scum of SJWs demanding that college campuses be free from any idea that triggers or offends them, ie totally removed from the real world, and it's definitely a total fucking mess. If people can't deal with that shit in college, they're in for more of a shock than just their student loans when they get out and will be completely unprepared to be useful pretty much anywhere but in some fascist campus buffer zone.
>>
18 replies

>9 posters

oh, hi /pol
>>
>>63433398

>underwater basketweaving

i'm fucking dying at this

don't these coons realize that football is all they have? well, they can land a decently paying government job with their race (and they won't get fired no matter how incompetent they are)

why don't blacks thank us daily for bringing them over here? literally go back to africa if "institutional racism" is so bad.
>>
>>63434326
It's almost as if college was meant to be a place for people to get prepared for some of the things they might face in the real world
>>
>>63432777
>Missouri Tigers Football on Strike
lol who cares? It would be hilarious if the school didn't cave to these niggers, but I think we all know that they will. University types don't have balls to stick up for themselves, literal kekolds.
>>
>>63434214

>implying they won't all get Presidential Medals of Freedom from Obama
>>
I was expecting the prez to have had a Mike Richards laugh factory moment to justify this sort of response. What did he do again other than be white?
>>
>black guy offends black guy
>somebody ends up dead

>white guy makes vague racial comments to black guy
>black guy quits his job and calls Uncle Jesse
>>
Oh another thing I forgot to mention (unrelated to sports) is that some students who are children of undocumented immigrants have sued the school for charging them out of state tuition
>>
>>63434427

this post makes zero sense to me. colleges are currently designed as safe-zone hugboxes for any and every minority. how the hell does that prepare people for the real world?
>>
>>63434638
Yeah sorry it's hard to convey sarcasm. We're making the same point I think
>>
>>63434638
It turns out SJWs who are going to change the world (by posting on Tumblr from mom's basement when they're not playing barista for 25 hours/week).
>>
>>63434363
conversation = pol?

maybe if the ratio was 1:10 you would have a point
>>
>>63434574
kek border hoppers getting btfo. Build wall
>>
>>63434703

F.am 100

but actually, this mizzou president needs to stand tall and cut their scholarships. there is a contract and you broke that contract; here are the consequences.

however, this will not happen. the president will resign or kowtow to "muh racism" and mizzou, as a university AND a football team, will slowly succumb to the liberal cancer.

good luck signing smart, big, white linemen

it's football program suicide, with the most delicious SJW shadenfreude involved
>>
>>63432777
i thought they were already on strike and impostors were playing in their place
>>
File: 1444710059681.jpg (40 KB, 560x432) Image search: [Google]
1444710059681.jpg
40 KB, 560x432
>>63435051
>>
>>63435051
It sure looks that way based on how they've been playing. Didn't score a touchdown for 5 weeks.
>>
Shit I will take there scholarship.
>>
File: 1431254030716.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1431254030716.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>>63435051
>>
>2 people said the n-word
>1 swastika
FIRE THE PRESIDENT
NO MORE FOOTBALL
CLOSE THE SCHOOL
MU IS THE KLAN

im sorry... but you would think something actually happened, like some black kid getting beat up by some skinheads
>>
>>63435435
That would create a full level 5 chimpout. Don't need another one of those just yet, Ferguson isn't far enough in the rear view.
>>
>>63435435
I don't think it's a coincidence that Missouri is also where the Ferguson thing happened
>>
They should hold walk on tryouts and get Keanu Reeves to play QB.
>>
>>63435567
if michael brown attacked jaimie foxx he would get shot also
>>
>>63437289
No,Jaimie Foxx is a huge pussy and would get KTFO by Brown
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.