[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be #1 team >Win at home against #16 team that self-destructs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>Be #1 team
>Win at home against #16 team that self-destructs
>Rush the Field

Clemson Ladies and Gentlemen
>>
>>63399109
give them a break, they arent used to the success
>>
File: 1446868578569.jpg (12 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1446868578569.jpg
12 KB, 256x256
>>63399109
>Favored by double digits
>Rush the field
>>
>>63399109
wtf. I thought they stopped allowing this shit to happen.

makes me think of when TT beat UT and they all rushed at tech. fuck you crabtree. ut could have won it all that year
>>
It's a rivalry game. Fans almost always rush the field in rivalry games when their home team wins.

Sorry your team is awful and doesn't have good rivalries
>>
>>63399903

how exactly would they stop it?
>>
FSU has manhandled Clemson for the past 3 years, I don't blame them.
>>
>>63399109
>>Be #1 team
That would be the Buckeyes.
>>
File: 1445167916584.png (752 KB, 984x984) Image search: [Google]
1445167916584.png
752 KB, 984x984
>>63400168
Seriously, fuckers were our kryptonite.

>mfw Tajh Boyd wouldn't stop passing during the 2013 game
>his running plays were getting consistently good yardage
>>
File: 1328977682249.jpg (29 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1328977682249.jpg
29 KB, 200x200
>>63399109
>yfw Clemson Clemsons next week
>>
>Be #1 team

Are people just pretending that Ohio State doesn't exist?
>>
Didn't this game win them their division?
>>
>Clemson #1
When will this meme end?
>>
Could they Clemson any harder?
>>
>>63400150
The police can start gang tackling people and it encourages the others to stop. I've seen it happen at UK games.
>>
>>63400985
Difference is if they were soccer fans their team probably lost and they were going to murder the opposing team. Rushing the field is harmless after a victory.
>>
>>63400985
If they tackled a black person, there would be no end to the shit they would need to deal with.
>>
>Waaaah field rushing hurts my feelings :(
>>
Look people Clemson has to celebrate like this cause they know they won't even be playing in the National title game at the end of the year.
>>
I think it's a postgame tradition. They did it when they beat Georgia Tech at home a few weeks ago.
>>
>>63401082
Black people can't afford tickets to the game anon, it's not an issue
>>
>>63400985
desu college students are not going to try and hurt anyone if they win.

The main concern is that they will hurt themselves by tearing down the goalpost
>>
If Clemson finishes the season undefeated, they'll get rekt in the CFP just like FSU last year. ACC is a joke.
>>
>>63401126
>>Waaaah field rushing hurts my feelings :(

doesn't hurt our feelings at all. but it's low rent. they're rushing the field like walmart on foodstamp day.
>>
Anyone actually watching this game knows what of ascention transpired.

Maybe sports aren't for you if you can't grasp its deeper levels ',:^)
>>
Rushing the field is encouraged every game regardless of outcome
>>
>>63399903
>crabtree
where has time gone
>>
>Go to/ Graduate from The Citadel instead of Clemson.

Its fun rooting for them. Especially after games like this. Should have gon e there though.
>>
It's a tradition you fucking mongs, we do it after even the FCS games. You go down to the field and sing the Alma mater.

>m...muh clemsoning
>>
You really can't act like you've been there before when you haven't
>>
Tbh, this is the one time where is kinda makes sense.

Clemson fans are the most tormented fanbase in the country. I hope their team does well.
>>
if i was drunk and at a game i'd probably rush the field even we lost. who gives a shit? get hype son.
>>
>not rushing onto the field to congratulate the team and mingle with other fans after the game

I fail to see the problem, and this doesn't happen after every game. Just games where "clemsoning" is a possibility.

FYI, rushing the field started after the FSU/Clemson game in 2003.
>>
>>63399109
They were not rushing the field. This is simply a tradition started by students many years ago. They meet at the paw and sing the Alma mater, win or lose. Many fans join in too.

I hope this helps to clear this up for some of you. Trolls will still be trolls and will continue to start these threads I'm sure, though.
>>
>>63412056
Sorry, the statements in this post are not exactly true. This does happen after most games and is not "rushing the field". It also started many years before 2003 and has absolutely nothing to do with FSU or any other team for that matter.
>>
We rush the field after every home game, regardless of the outcome.
>>
>>63400122
No they don't.
>>
>>63400575
What noteworthy teams has OSU played this year?

None. People are waiting to see how OSU does against real teams like the michigans before letting them have the #1 rank again.
>>
>>63418172
They beat Alabama and Oregon in January
>>
>>63418795
>this year

Are you really so stupid you don't understand the meaning of the word year in the context of CFB?

OSU academics everyone
>>
>>63418172
>real teams like the Michigan's

Hahahahaha
>>
>>63418172
Let me tell you what Clemsons game plan is like
>SCreen
>Screen
>Screen
>Screen

They faced first decent defense and had problem pushing the ball till the 4th.
>>
>>63418876
I mean if you aren't trying to be a prick they're both better than memeing garbage like LSU, Alabama, and TCU.
>>
>>63419376
>the michigans
>made fun of some guy for misunderstanding the context of the word "year"
>this guy
>>
>>63419255
I'm pretty sure it was because of the lack of running game early is why they struggled
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.