[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't Liverpool spend a lot of money on one good player
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: liverpool.gif (46 KB, 511x669) Image search: [Google]
liverpool.gif
46 KB, 511x669
Markovic: £20 million, £60,000 per week
Balotelli: £16 million, £100,000 per week
Origi: £10 million, £15,000 per week

Sanchez : £46 million, £175,000 per week*

*Liverpool would probably have to overpay to get him to play for them
>>
>Assuming 1 good player would come to liverpool
>>
>>63386622
who is suárez?
>>
>>63386622
Players will go wherever the money is, even if the club doesn't have a very good reputation. Just look at Manchester City since 2008.
>>
>>63386591
good players reject liverpool
>>
>>63386591
hindsight is a useful thing to have isn't it
>>
>>63386591
Jamie Vardy: £1 million, £35,000
Riyad Mahrez: £300,000, £30,000
>>
Brendan
Rodgers

There's your answer

Now Liverpool have Kloppo expect nothing but wall to wall quality signings.
>>
I expect them to make several MASSIVE signings in the summer because just having Klopp can allegedly attract world class talent.
Source: EVERY Liverpool fan without exception
>>
>>63387477

It's not really about hindsight, though. Balotelli was signed after they missed out on Sanchez. Markovic and Sanchez play the same position. Origi didn't even play for Liverpool that season, he was sent out on loan right away. Liverpool were going for Sanchez, so why didn't they overpay to get him? Was he just determined to play for Arsenal?
>>
I seriously reckon Aubameyang will come to us.
>>
That will probably be the standard now that Rodgers left, imo Liverpool got lucky as fuck when retards actually bought both Markovic and Balo from them.

I expect quality signings in the summer by Klopp, not necessarily big names, but players Klopp wanted to bring to Dortmund, and his usual practice was quality players who are not well known and relatively cheap.
>>
>>63387531
But Klopp is terrible at transfers. That's what Germans on /sp/ told anyways.
>>
They literally tried to sign Sanchez and he turned them down.

It's not as simple as "you have money therefore anyone will sign for you".
>>
>>63387892
Liverpool fans now collectively claim they never wanted him.

If you dare ask a LFC fan which top players they COULD sign, they go all sheepish and change the topic to 'f-f-five times, la'.
>>
>>63387544
>I expect them to make several MASSIVE signings in the summer because just having Klopp can allegedly attract world class talent.

They're actually not that wrong on this account.

Liverpoo right now LITERALLY has a manager better than Barcelona's, Real Madrid's and Manure's.
>>
>>63386678
not if the have an almost as good offer from a better/stronger club
unless you're dumb or insecure, like garay or hulk

>>63386591
>>63387577
sánchez wanted to go to arsenal
>>
Now Pato is linked with us.

Just give us the fucking title already la.
>>
>>63388083
>Liverpoo right now LITERALLY has a manager better than Barcelona's, Real Madrid's and Manure's.

Maybe it's just nostalgia talking, but I'd take Rafa over Klopp.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.