[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Tom Brady make Goodell so mad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Why does Tom Brady make Goodell so mad?
>>
Because he cheated for several years
>>
>>63385698
I didn't know that Hardy assaulting his girlfriend gave his team an advantage on the field.
>>
Why didn't the NFL go harder after Hardy than Brady?!

Both of them are losing cases but you are gonna stand up to "MAYBE DEFLATED" rather than a domestic assault with injury?!!!

I honestly fucking hate how much of a joke Goodell turned this league into.

FUCK brady but this is wrong on so many levels, just makes the NFL look so shitty
>>
>>63385698
Great thread, it encompasses all the triggers for /sp/

The Patriots, Tom Brady, hood niggers, and hatred of women
>>
>>63385762
well its proven the balls had a negative affect on the patriots if they were in fact deflated, which I strongly disagree with

The Pats are setting a record this season for the least amount of turnovers EVER in a season
>>
>>63385762
this tbqh
>>
Goodell's an egomaniac.

Greg Hardy defied Goodell's rules on domestic violence, but the victim was the woman.. Not Goodell's reputation.

Tom Brady refused to admit any guilt, which ultimately led to Goodell being BTFO in the public's eyes, which further damaged his shaky reputation. Therefore, he's out for revenge.
>>
>>63385864
but he lost in the brady case and he lost big time, he needs to fucking give it up
>>
>>63385912
dat egomaniac mentality tho.
>>
>>63385864
>tfw Goodell hires goons to break Brady's legs
s-stay safe, Tommy ;_;
>>
>>63385777
because Jerry Jones is more powerful than Bob Kraft. The Cowboys are a bigger brand than the Pats.
>>
>>63385698
>Hardy's suspension was reduced from 10 games to 4 on appeal
Interesting they omit that.....
>>
>>63385698
>convicted
Conviction was overturned and charges expunged, hard to give too much punishment just on allegations. NFL players get accused of shit all the time, should Big Ben be banned from the NFL for life? Should Kobe be banned from the NBA for life?

>4-game suspension
Goodell gave Hardy 10 games (after a season off from the Panthers), and Brady 4 games. Their actual suspensions after appeal were 4 games for Hardy (plus the 15 games from the panthers) and 0 games for Brady.

Also Brady's was work-related, Hardy's was not. Any employer is going to punish you more for behavior in the workplace than out of the workplace.
>>
>>63385762
>beating someone and being convicted has the same punishment as some guy who maybe knew about inflated balls on a game where one team blew the fuck out of another team
Kill yourself
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.