[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come one of the best athletes of all time had a LOW TEST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 600x400
How come one of the best athletes of all time had a LOW TEST bald head?59
>>
>>63376546
high testosterone contributes to balding you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>63376546
>bald means low test

well, being bald has nothing to do with your test levels. it all has to do with how your hair follicles reacts to dht
>>
File: 1446058595071.jpg (20 KB, 496x499) Image search: [Google]
1446058595071.jpg
20 KB, 496x499
>>63376618
this
>>
>>63376546
u wot m80
>>
>>63376618
>All this damage control from betas balding before the age of 50

It's more to do with your shitty American genetics desu m8
>>
>>63376627
>it all has to do with how your hair follicles reacts to dht
which is affected by testosterone
>>
>>63376856
Have fun with your high levels of estrogen.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 1149x1173) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 1149x1173
simple: he's not one of the GOAT. he retired from the NBA and the bulls win 55 games. that proves that he's overrated and that bulls nucleus was underrated, particularly pippen.

mj did not win dick in the nba till pippen showed up. and pippen had a more successful season without mj than mj ever had without him.
>>
>>63377334
>mj did not win dick in the nba till pippen showed up.
Yeah, he was such a failure in those whole three seasons prior to Pippen showing up (not to mention Phil Jackson becoming head coach) where he immediately made the Bulls a playoff team.
>>
>>63377334
Give me a break. He's clearly in the top three of all time (i think if you plugged Lebron in his position in '87 he does the same) you also have to remember the guy was literally never injured, and at the same time he was setting all these scoring records he was also one of the best defenders in the league. You're an autist
>>
File: jordan.jpg (67 KB, 309x624) Image search: [Google]
jordan.jpg
67 KB, 309x624
>>63377334
>
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 550x733
show me one example of a prime nba player leaving a team and the team winning 50+ games without him.

protip: you can't

and to the tool posting mj's accomplishments, I could post kareem's too. not even going to touch russell, so please stop.

11 rings > 6 so I suppose that's a wrap for your bald hero.
>>
>>63376856
>corrects OP's shitty nonscience
>hurr damage control XD
I wish every bushranger aussie fuck would just get brain cancer and die off already. Why did your rapist ancestors have to be strong enough to force their genes into some unsuspecting bitch, why?
>>
File: lebitch.png (503 KB, 799x449) Image search: [Google]
lebitch.png
503 KB, 799x449
>>63377433

I can't imagine what these guys would have done to lebron's boipucci. I wish I was old enough to remember those bulls pistons playoff games and the bulls eventually dethroning them.
>>
File: cryingLeBron.jpg (18 KB, 285x300) Image search: [Google]
cryingLeBron.jpg
18 KB, 285x300
>>63378401

he never exists

>after a couple seasons of being pushed around by Mahorn and Laimbeerand having his butt grabbed by dennis, lebron decides to take his talents to the MLS
>>
>>63378401
LeBron might have learned to toughen up if he played back then. Maybe. He grew up getting calls, which contributed to making him the delicate flower he is today.
>>
>>63376856
>that flag
>literally every local celeb endorsing advanced hair yeah yeah
>>
>>63377239
you can have off the charts test and have a fucking male model hairline. it all depends on how your hair follicles are genetically destined to react to dht
>>
>>63380230
True, but even if a person has hair follicles that are sensitive to DHT, they won't experience much loss unless they have high levels of DHT. It's why thinning is much more uncommon with women, and why Asians can eat shitloads of soy that raises estrogen, and keep all their hair.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.