[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post overrated athletes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: career ending injury recipient.png (116 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
career ending injury recipient.png
116 KB, 350x254
Post overrated piece of shit system babies that would suffer if they got taken out of their lucky situations

>Pic related
>>
>still being buttmad that Steph Stephed all over your shit team
So adorable.
>>
File: le.jpg (57 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
le.jpg
57 KB, 620x465
>le stand in the box and wait for a tap in man
>le angry at others scoring for the team man
>le standing in the shadow of the rat king and autistic midget man
>>
>>63309016
He would be significantly less good in just about any other situation. Any other team in any other time period and he goes down to like 19/5.5. He skill set is basically designed to abuse moving screens, which are more or less legal in the NBA now, and he has two of the worst offenders on his team in Green and Bogut. He is also a mediocre defender, but that is usually masked by how good (but legitimately dirty) the rest of his team plays on defense.
>>
>>63314403
>He is also a mediocre defender
Led the league in steals, nigger.
Nice try.
>>
>>63314403
>people who don't know anything about basketball
>>
>>63309016

Russlel

Wilson

How long before he goes the way of Kaep?
>>
File: Lebronface.jpg (564 KB, 873x959) Image search: [Google]
Lebronface.jpg
564 KB, 873x959
>2-4

he is great and everything but come on he isnt MJ
>>
>>63314774
Defense babby Newton too
>>
>>63314774
when he stops having a defense to fall back on
>>
>>63314403
so much mad
>>
>>63314791
MJ is overrated his damn self, notice how his team still had the same amount of wins and made the conference finals without his black ass. I'm pretty sure your fat ass mother would win games with HoFers Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen and Phil Jackson
>>
File: i.png (105 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
i.png
105 KB, 350x254
>>
>>63314850
except the part where with jordan they won the finals. Oh and rodman wasn't on the team till the second threepeat you mong.
>>
>>63314938
Notice his ass didn't get out the first round without Pippen and their elimination game with the Knicks in the ECF without Michael is notable for the worst call ever at the end of the game.

Pippen and Rodman could have and would have gone regardless of Michael, he'd be Tracy McGrady without the former.
>>
>>63309016

Pretty shitty post fella
>>
Are we still wishing that Curry gets a career-ending injury?
>>
>>63314403
haha get a load of this salty nigga
>>
>>63314978
Yes a much more efficient Tracy McGrady, who also scored more and happened to be one of the best wing defenders of all time.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.