[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really want a girlfriend. I'm sick of hooking up with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: Copy of images.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Copy of images.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
I really want a girlfriend. I'm sick of hooking up with girls once or twice and never seeing them again. I crave intimacy, sharing things with another person, another person caring for me. I don't think I'm ugly and unattractive because when I go out to the bar/club I can pick up attractive girls. And when I'm with someone I really treat them well.

The problem I have is meeting girls I think. It's easy when I've had a couple of drinks and don't give a fuck, but I see so many girls on the street and I just feel stupid talking to them. I also miss opportunities.

The other day a beautiful girl held eye contact with me for the longest time, smiling at me and I know I should have introduced myself but I just turned around and walked away. She took a while before she did the same disappointedly. I keep telling myself more opportunities will come but I'll probably miss them.
>>
>>24054361
You seem to put a great deal of importance on looks. Of course, it's not wrong to have certain preferences and standards for looks if you can meet them yourself but have you ever considered that pretty girls who also judge you simply at first glance in public are probably not all going to be life-partners. If you're going to meet girls this way you're going to have to go through A LOT of them to find someone you actually want to stay with for the rest of your life. Do you really want a girlfriend or just a fuckbuddy who will stick around?
>>
File: whenuforgetyourphone.gif (498 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
whenuforgetyourphone.gif
498 KB, 480x300
Don't we all OP, unfortunately dating/monogomy is a quickly dying practice. In the end, all people really want is sex. They just then realized you can cut out the bullshit and just do that now.
So the handful of people like us who actually do want that special brand of closeness are fighting for crumbs.
I give it another hundred years or so. Dating will be a dead custom and marriage will be unheard of. We've already made marriage meaningless now with the rampant divorces. It's on its way out.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.