[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How am I supposed to get one of these vibrating toys on my dick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: IMG_20160711_125027.jpg (984 KB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160711_125027.jpg
984 KB, 3120x4160
How am I supposed to get one of these vibrating toys on my dick? It fucking hurts to try.

Guess my dick is too thick? Never really talked about it.

Also rate thread.
>>
I support the toy stretches? Nevertheless your girth is huge which probably hinders you here
>>
File: IMG_20160711_130412.jpg (1000 KB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160711_130412.jpg
1000 KB, 3120x4160
Update: holding it against my frenulum, I'm so fucking horny. Don't know any girls in this town and this shit is fucking boring.
>>
Dobu get hair up your shaft?
>>
Huge girth. huh, okay, I thought it was a bit above average, guess I'm okay with that.
>>
"Dobu get hair up your shaft?"

I don't understand what you are trying to ask. Sorry. I'm not a native english speaker and I guess you've made a typo.
>>
I managed to put it on after applying some soap so my skin doesnt get stretched so badly, still did hurt like a fuck because it's simply to tight. never again, would not recommend
>>
what is your mid and base girth?
>>
>>24045669
Mid and base girth.... I never measured it. I don't have a flexible measuring tape, only one of those yellow rolls you use to measure furniture.
>>
>>24045675
you dont need measuring tape...make string of paper, envelop your dick, mark the spot where it ends, and measure it with that yellow roll after :D
>>
>>24045696
Alrighty, smart boy.

It's 15.5cm / 6.1 inch. My length seems to be almost exactly the same. Is that weird? ^_^
>>
Also, what's the average? Not the bullshit Google average. I feel like you soc people might know.
>>
>>24045727
take a photo as you measure the length?
OR
post flaccid pic?
>>
is that your mid or base girth? anyway, huge
average is around 12 cm
>>
How can one increase the girth of their penis?
>>
>>24045744
jelqing
>>
>>24045750
What is that?
>>
>>24045756
google it :D google explains it better than me
>>
>>24045597
I would have killed to see your fat cock with the ring at your base, squeezing it and forcing it to stay rock hard
>>
File: IMG_20160711_144536.jpg (723 KB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160711_144536.jpg
723 KB, 4160x3120
Not as flaccid as it gets, but can't serve with more (or less :P) atm.
>>
>>24045781
nicely done! balls look good there too
where are you from?
>>
You made me curious. Now I'd really like to have some rates :P I guess it's a bit to short for its girth, or too wide for its length...
>>
>>24045781
Fuck, fuck, fuck, perfect cock right there!!!

Would you post a bulge picture?
>>
>>24045794
so, is that mid or base girth? or are they same
>>
I'm from Germany. I measured at the thickest point at the beginning of my shaft btw. It gets about half a cm thinner by the point my foreskin ends. I'm uncut btw, my foreskin seems to be short. I am able to cover the tip of my penis with it when flaccid, but it stays at the end of it most of the time.
>>
>>24045810
did you have any troubles during sex, blowjobs...etc?
>>
>>24045810
Berlin here
i was hoping to see some foreskin when you were soft, but cocks like yours with very short foreskin aren't unusual
>>
File: IMG_20160711_150922.jpg (2 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160711_150922.jpg
2 MB, 4160x3120
I'm not into this kind of stuff (straight and 4Chan lurker for entertainment, sorry), but you gave me quite a confidence boost, so i tried the bulge pick. Not good at it tho.
>>
File: IMG_20160711_151649.jpg (1 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160711_151649.jpg
1 MB, 4160x3120
Bonus: prove that I'm uncut. No homo :D
>>
File: IMG_20160711_152131.jpg (1 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160711_152131.jpg
1 MB, 4160x3120
Also, somebody asked for a pic of me measuring it. There you go
>>
File: IMG_20160711_152024.jpg (1 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160711_152024.jpg
1 MB, 4160x3120
>>
>>24045846
I'm obsessed. As a size queen, square cocks (as long as they're thick) are a true gift from the heavens lol
>>
>>24045853
Square cocks :D

Guess if I'd gain some weight I'd look decent naked. Unfortunately, I'm pretty skinny, (I think I'm at least not underweight anymore...) and got a ugly nose. Gaining weight and getting the nose fixed....
>>
>>24045865
Boy, with that cock you can look however you want! LOL . If they know how to appreciate a fat cock I don't think they'd let it go once you unzip for them.

I wouldn't, and physically I'm attracted to big, burly hairy men lol
>>
Sadly, the dick is pretty much wasted on me. Since i moved to a big city for my job i quit lots of contacts, which is why I only socialize at weekends. Also, I havn't tried relationships for 5 years because I'm kinda afraid of emotions (good and bad). That's why I suppress them. Guess I'll work for two more years and gonna talk to doctors about it then...

fuck, now I'm not a lurker anymore... And all began with me buying the goddamn vibrator thing because i was horny...
>>
>>24045760
Alot im reading says it ineffective anyone have first hand experience with actual gains? Or anything else they do to gain girth? Also what any supplments to make u cum alot
>>
And no, I'm not autistic or something like that. I just decided that emotions were more bad than good and to ignore them. Sounds strange, but worked for me.People don't notice mostly. Only my closest friends know about it and only because i confessed it when we were drunk and i had to explain why i never let a relationship happen. Now I'm 21 and maybe I should revoke this... Nevermind, this is a dick thread^^
>>
>>24045884
I feel you, I moved from where I lived to a bigger city but I feel even more alone that in my hometown. A year after, I haven't really made any new friends. Although I've met a few fat cocks lol, but they're the just sex kind.

If I were closer I honestly wouldn't mind befriending you, it's always nice to have someone to talk about shit with. And I would be moooore than glad to milk that beer can cock literally anytime
>>
>>24045888
I really think you should not try to. You'll just hurt youself.
>>
>>24045908
I was like this for a while, I was very caring to close people but I would only get hurt back D: later, with time, I learned to balance and to know better who to care for
>>
>>24045853
>>24045874
>>24045911
>>24045923
are u an obese female?
>>
>>24045911
Havn't had sex for half a year. Never had such an intense sex drive. Don't want to fuck things up with women from work and don't want to make things strange between me and the few female friends I have left. Not sure if I should consider casual hookups. I'm not experienced with that.

Also, are you female? I'm still new here and imagine you guys as cliché neckbeards. No offense.
>>
My dilemma is fucking hell. I'm in my most energetic years and my only way not to waste them seems to be to fix my emotioncrap (which i think i could initiate any time). But I will need at least 2 months off to do this, and my job requires me to stay mentally healthy for at least another year. I really don't want to just engage emotions without having time to adjust.
No, I'm not autistic. I had emotions as a child. No I had, no traumas or fucked up shit during childhood...

It's either getting a friendship with benefits (which i have no clue how to get into), fucking around (which doesnt seem very appealing) or to remain in this state for at least another year.

sorry for my english and off topic, just wanted to write this down
>>
>>24045976
Friends with benefits is basically when you find someone that could be your perfect couple, but you're both afraid of having an open relationship so you both have it anyway

It can go very well and end up in a relationship or it can go the other way, and hear about her one day that she wants to go back to being just friends cause it's better for both. Second happened to me. Wrecking ugh
>>
Buy then again, you can't win if you don't play. It's a lottery, really.
>>
>>24045990
Sounds like heaven to me. Sorry you did not like how it went for you.

I really want to know if you are female and if you are I'd really want to see a bit of you. (I've never asked something like this so directly, but cmon, you have seen my dick from different angles :D)

If this wasn't 4Chan, I would not expect everyone to be a guy. Isn't this place crowded with guys? And again, sorry, I'm new.
>>
Bump
I'm bored
>>
Amazing cock
>>
>>24046467

yaay :) this post gave me a lot of confidence. women never told me they found my dick "amazing". damn, I'll visit my hometown the next weeks...
>>
A last bump before i go to sleep. :)
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.