[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are any of you in relationships? Talk and boast about them here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 204x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 204x144
Are any of you in relationships? Talk and boast about them here.
>>
I actually feel like I want to write about it for some reason.
Yes, I got myself a wonderful boyfriend. He's so sweet, he wants to cuddle and touch me all the time, I love it.

I wonder if he's in love yet. I wonder who'll say the L-word first.
I feel it at times, but not fully yet, so I'm not saying it soon.
>>
We've been together for a long time. There are periods in time when we're not that close, but we always remember each other when we're together again. Obviously, it's not the same as it was at first, but we can still make it happen, and we still make it work.

I suspect there will be others, but our bond is inseparable. I'm fairly certain I'll always be with my left hand.
>>
>>24030156
Speaking of L-word, I've just started saying it to my girlfriend. It's going so well and I've never had something move so fast but feel so natural before.
I've only ever had one proper relationship before and that was before I knew I was gay.
>>
Living with a dude I met here and we're in love~
>>
>>24031415
>>24030507
>>24030203
>>24030156
You're getting fucked
>>
>>24030507
good luck to you, hope it all goes well!
>>
>>24031415
sweet. I've only ever dated people met online, never 4 chan though [mostly okcupid].
>>
File: thoughts.jpg (42 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
thoughts.jpg
42 KB, 500x333
Two years ago I entered a long distance (open) relationship with the boy I loved more than anyone else in the world. I enjoyed the freedom in theory since we lived so far away, but it killed me inside every time he went on dates and slept with other girls. It eroded slowly at my self esteem and now I realize it chipped away at my love for him too.
>>
been going out with a girl i met on a different board for over a year and we're deeply in love/getting married soon, her ex was a guy she met on this board actually
>>
My relationship is healthy and strong because my huge wallet keeps my girlfriend so happy she lets me have other girlfriends. My life is complicated because I have too many pussies to pick from. They all want attention and time and the cock, sometimes there is just too much pussy and I let one of them go. It's hard having bitches throwing themselves at me and my girlfriend loves how annoying I find them all. Tldr My relationship is better than yours.
>>
I'm in a relationship with a very shy yet very kinky Japanese girl.

It's fun. She's super pretty and an absolute sweetheart, I'm a lucky motherfucker.
>>
>>24029318
I am in a relationship of 3 years with my girlfriend. We are struggling with her anxiety, depression, OCD, and paranoia at the moment. She is on her 6th month of therapy and 1st month of behavioral therapy.

We hardly are intimate and I have been going to therapy to connect to another human being on an emotional scale, and the therapist also happens to be a fairly attractive woman.

Could be worse.
>>
>>24041128
Why don't you fucking break up? She sounds like a pain in the ass. Are you that desperate? Or does she have some hidden qualities?
>>
I am or was in a ldr...Not really sure. He goes through these bouts where he doesn't talk much for months. I'm not really bothered by it because he acted the same way when we were just co-workers/buddies online.

The thing is he seems to pull away after we get closer. He went into hermit mode again after he called me his girlfriend and it seemed like we were becoming even closer. Maybe I'm a bit too relaxed than I should be, but even though I love him dearly and think about him often, I care about his happiness more than being together.
>>
i hate my life
>>
Married, but for some reason and I have a problem with wanting to sext and cum for them online. Im not really interested in meeting up and actually fucking. I just really like talking to other girls on here and fooling around. I just find it really kinky and talking to others on here and love it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.