[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to play around with guys online just by having a femenine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: DSC04451.jpg (477 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
DSC04451.jpg
477 KB, 1632x1224
I used to play around with guys online just by having a femenine body, they would beg me for pictures
they would treat me good and I got showered in compliments, that was like 2 years ago

suddenly everyone treats me like shit, they expect me to go full blown tranny
and agree to be their slut if I want any attention whatsoever.

I consider myself a trans-curious bisexual heavy on the liking women part

I thought I could crossdress whenever and get compliments also I've been told by a couple men that I should "jump on the transexual wagon" before I become a 30 year old sex toy or whatever

*pic related a pic I took of myself recently
>>
Market saturation. You can probably still find plenty of people who'll give you attention. Problem is there is always going to be someone who does it better and with camwhore threads everywhere you've got a lot of competition.
>>
>>24028664
Post your kik. You'll get attention
>>
>>24028674
I don't have a kik, I do skype
>>
>>24028667
But it's fucking unfair, everyone in those threads is so skinny and womanly, desu the only men hitting on me right now are really old 50-60+ year old men who wanna make me a "wife"
>>
File: DSC04446.jpg (429 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
DSC04446.jpg
429 KB, 1632x1224
more pics
>>
>>24028664
1. You look disgusting
2. You're most likely mentally mentally ill
3. Be a man and develop something that you can actually be proud of and get self-esteem from so you don't have to post pathetic shit like this just because people don't shower you with validation for having a higher bodyfat% than normal men
>>
>>24028696
Fit 25 male here. Straight-curious. Get KIK ffs!

Nova196
>>
>>24028702
It's not fair that you don't have a group of attractive people to shower you with attention/affection? Like I said there are threads of people who are doing what you do, but better. Either settle for the grandpas that you dislike (despite the fact you probably matter to them to some extent) or up your game, get cuter/hotter/whatever.

Figure out what you want. Figure out how to get it. Stop spinning your wheels and expecting the world to come to you
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.