[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A question for the fems out there. Are there girls that are really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2
A question for the fems out there.
Are there girls that are really into getting covered in cum? I mean I know that you enjoy doing it for your guy if he likes it and that you can enjoy it as well because of that. But are there girls that are actually looking forward to it and that are turned on by the idea of their man covering them all over with his cum?
What's your take on it ladies?
>>
Sometimes when I'm really horny perhaps....

I prefer creampies though
>>
>>24024011
Ye I also think it's very hot and, from an evolutionary perspective, makes sense that it is the biggest turn on concerning cum. You need a girl on the pill though.
>>
>>24024021
Yes, since I got an iud its been nice having my guy cum inside me
>>
Definitely! On or in me. Especially when NOT on birth control, it's stupid but the risk factor turns me on. Plan b fa lyf
>>
>>24024029
Ye that must be really cool to have as an option.
Also to just be able to keep fucking your girl without needing to stop after cumming. But still I am more curious about how much you ladies like cum on you rather than in you.
>>
>>24024049
Plan b isn't meant to be used regularly... and its way more expensive than just getting birth control....
>>
>>24024053

I get cummed on by my guy a lot, I don't care either way, really....

Except when it gets in my eye...
>>
>>24024049
Hahahaha. I wouldn't go for that I think it's fucked up for your hormones if you use it too much.

I have this fetish thing with covering my girl with cum ever since I can remember myself but it's not a humiliation thing, I don't enjoy it if she doesn't and while I had girls that liked doing it for me and even enjoyed it themselves I never found one that would love it at the level that it turns me on.
>>
>>24024011
Same girl, inside is the best
Normally I'll let him cum anywhere he wants to, I think I pull a pretty good "cum on me Baby" face
>>
>>24024126
post pics
>>
>>24024003
i loooove cum, being covered in it, swallowing it or being full of it. love everything about it and i'd happily just lay there and get literally drenched in cum.

i think about that a lot, or having like fucking 20 guys all cum in me around the same time so i'm literally overflowing with cum
>>
>>24024126
Hehe. Girls like you make the world a better place. My ex was like that but without the iud. :P
Still I have this thing that I have really big thick loads and for me it is such a turn on to cover my girl from face to belly and the more I cum the hotter it is for me.
Is it like that for you too or you don't really give a shit if he cums like two drops or one gallon on you?
>>
>>24024145
>>24024126
how do you feel about watching guys online cum
>>
>>24024145
Aha! This is the girl I was looking for I guess :P

Your response answers this >>24024159 pretty much perfectly. :3
>>
>>24024162
i looove it, as long as i can just watch, huge turn on.

even just getting pictures of cum are <3
>>
>>24024174
But are you a girl though? This response smells a bit of catfish
>>
I really enjoy it, it's just something about the thickness and warmth of it that drives me crazy
>>
>>24024159
Oh i do have an IUD either, I take my risks
Gotta be a big load :3
>>24024162
It does nothing for me really unless I know the guy
>>
>>24024169
ya they have those like "get thicker load" instructions and i send them to my bf's/fwb i loooove a thick load

>>24024186
yes i am a girl. i get that it sounds like i'm just trying to bait responses but i swear to god its the truth,
>>
>>24024186
yeah without proof I'm skeptical of all answers
>>
>>24024196
>>24024188
>>24024193

Yeah I love cumming the way I do :3
Genetics definetely play a role but I also take care of my nutrition (like every good person with a fetish I go the extra mile :P) so I really have crazy thick and huge loads. Love it :D
Now if only I had a girl that enjoyed it as much as i do... :(
>>
>>24024159
I love thick loads...
>>
to be honest, I like when he cums on my chest or body or inside me, but I wouldn't want my face and eyes covered in cum. that seems super icky
>>
>>24024197
if you wanna leave your kik i can prove im a girl but i'm at work i'm not taking timestamped photos sorry,
>>
>>24024253
Time to roll
Kik: toecurlin
>>
>>24024193
God If you've got a tight puss and full lips to kiss and suck on I'd love to overfill you with cum
Ugh... I love this thread lol
Imagining fucking a girl and Cumminginside her as my head is pressed against her cervix, then her sucking me to get me hard again then repeating over aND over until every thrust I make squirts out some of my cum past my dick as I slide in is the 2nd best, best would be actually doing it
>>
>>24024253
Lets do thi
Kik: simply7s
>>
>>24024274
Quit it you're getting me horny lol
>>
>>24024294
are you a grill
>>
>>24024299
No, I'm not a grill
>>
>>24024174

You can watch me cum anytime
Kik/SC: generalshowzen
>>
>>24024294
No lol I never get to fuck my wife so I'm full of sexual tension.
Mid 20s and no sex life.
I've never wanted to cheat more in my life. I love her, but my sex drive is going insane, I need to find a girl who's ddf and available either in the mornings/early afternoon or late at night so I can meet up and fulfill my sexual needs.
I need to make eye contact while she swallows my cock.
I need to have her turn her head to look into my eyes as I stretch her from behind with her chest pressed against the wall and her as poked out with her skirt hiked up and my cock stroking her pussy as I bite her neck and shoulders and kiss her supple lips and suck on her tongue as I cum inside of her, pumping and pulsing my thick hot cum into her fertile womb for a minute straight
>>
File: 20160610_040042-1.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160610_040042-1.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>24024303
Don't matter if dat ass tight and smooth jkjk lol
>>
>>24024325
damn son,that's embarrassing
>>
>>24024317

Why not talk to her about opening up the relationship? Being open and honest is the way to go, I'm past cheating.
My husband and I are polyamourous, he sees girls and i see them too lol
>>
...aaand this turned into another horny hookup thread.
>>
>>24024330
Idk too much to put here, but it's an ongoing issue.
>>24024356
And also my bad. I'm done posting like a douche
>>
>>24024253
would love proof,
kik is clocks1234
>>
>>24024174
Wanna watch me cum? I could send pics of it too.
>>
>>24024253
My kik is thesaadness
>>
>>24024253
Mine is Rbard123
I'll send you a nice cumshot later too
>>
>>24024253
Kik me too josiahkf9113
>>
>>24024317
Check school of life on defilement. Interesting video about how subconscious psychological and personal characteristics get projected and manifest in our sex fantasies.
Might help you along in figuring out what's wrong between you two.
>>
>>24024356
>>24025373
Those two are me, me being OP. Tag changed.
>>
>>24024055

Who says I get fucked regularly? I'm aware of the risks.
>>
>>24024317
>>24024330
Also this answer i think is the best. Me and my girl are also in the process of opening the relationship cause of sex issues.
I think it is healthier to overcome the need to be possessive rather than to try and make each other be something that they are not sexually.
>>
Honestly I don't really like cum just because of the texture and it's really hard to clean up.
Plus getting it in your eyes is Hell.

If it's on my body and not my face I'm a little more okay with it. As long as they help me clean it up.

I have the IUD tho, so, I really like cream pies a lot.
>>
>>24025442
Yep. My current girl is really grossed out by it if it anywhere other than her body and even then it's not like she loves it, she just doesn't mind. Doesn't have an IUD though so no creampies.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.