[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a /WMBW/ General? White Male Black women general.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 15
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 258x195
Can we have a /WMBW/ General? White Male Black women general.

>Age:
>Gender:
>Interests:
>Music Taste:
>What you're looking for:
>What you're NOT looking for:
>Contact info
>Pic if applicable
>>
So if someone made the reverse of this thread would it even have chance before the race b8'in starts, seems unfair.

Good luck with this thread
>>
File: IMG_20160621_182911.jpg (209 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160621_182911.jpg
209 KB, 900x1200
>Age:
>Gender:
M
>Interests:
Gaming(PC Master Race), Animation, Metal, Norse Mythology, Science, Philosophy
>Music Taste:
See above. Death, Black, and Folk to be specific
I want a cute black bbw gamer girlfriend with huge boobs and a big ass that I can spend my life with.
sluts, smokers/drug users, crazies, feminists/SJWs, furries, divas, ghetto rats, black lives matter racists
>Contact info
Not right now.
>Pic if applicable
I shaved not too long ago but I'm working on growing the beard back out.

Going to sleep in a few, as I have work tomorrow.
>>
Lol. Stop trying to make this a thing.
>>
File: interracial3.jpg (86 KB, 541x749) Image search: [Google]
interracial3.jpg
86 KB, 541x749
>>24014006
No thanks. I see danger.
>>
>>24014850
pathetic, living your life in fear

I'm glad I'm not you
>>
>>24014180
you are ugly
>>
>>24014006
>>Age:
>>Gender:
Male
>>Interests:
camping, music, vidya, film
>>Music Taste:
experimental rock
>>What you're looking for:
romantic
>>What you're NOT looking for:
nothing
>>Contact info
>KIK: PerfectFromNowOn
>>
File: 200_s.gif (54 KB, 385x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
54 KB, 385x200
>you will never get a qt white bf that doesn't need to be handheld through basic knowledge of black culture and won't say racist shit
>>
>>24015419
Lmfao, my gf is black but she never really had to hold my hand through black culture. But I mean it probably would be a fun bonding experince/time to introduce them to that sort of stuff. As far as racism goes idk
>>
>>24015419
I-I'd do that if you just gave me a chance :/
>>
>>24014006
this thread is gonna get derailed. Just look at the AMWF thread. Get a bunch of white guys and asian girls talking about small asian cocks. Here, it'll just be typical nigger bashing.
>>
>>24015419

Can you be sure your parents aren't going to give me a hard time for being white? All your friends and family? I'd date a black girl in a minute if she was nice, cute, took care of herself but I think there are more than a few guys like me who are hesitant for those reasons I mentioned.

I don't want to derail the thread but no relationship is worth a bunch of hostility and being uncomfortable. Ironically I feel like I'd get much more than the other way around.
>>
>>24015499
>>24015496
being racist

pls no
>>
That feel when you're a half black amazon that makes black jokes that make people feel uncomfortable. But hey, I'm half entitled to it.

>>24014180
I like the stuff you're into, and while I'm not really looking to be anyone's gf, we can totally be bros, and you can maybe add me on skype at garkudion .
>>
>>24015533

What did I say that was remotely racist. I'm replying to someone who says they want a white bf that 'understands basic black culture '. Which could mean a lot of things. Especially when the word racist gets thrown around constantly. You can't deny that there is an undercurrent of hostility nowadays in "black culture " towards whites. At least in the United States.
>>
>>24015567
for good reason tho senpai
>>
>>24015582
Girl there is no point trying on here. It took me years to teach my ex and also best friend these things and he was a redditor/4channer that was a far leftist
>>
>>24014006
I like black girls as much as any other kind, but the ones like
>>24015582
>>24015652
make sure I don't care to pursue one actively. Really can't be bothered with the kind of people who yell "racist" before they even comprehended someone's post, or who are out to "teach me" about things like culture or how evil whites are.
>>
>you will never have a qt black domme gf who's into racial humiliation
why even live?
>>
>>24015705
You basically wanna black girl who doesn't care about or know about being black. Good luck finding one who isn't batshit crazy or self hating.
>>
>>24015544
She's a total qtpie that can fight you in armor.
>>
i like black girls i lost my virginity to one
its probably because they are full you know not fat but full. thick is the word i guess
I'd still choose a black girl over white one
>>
>>24015419
k so, it would be great if I had a white boyfriend that understood black culture and wanted to actively pursue learning about it, but I'm not going to shove it down his throat like a huge dick. If he wants to learn about it then thats fucking rad, but if he doesn't,then that's cool too.

As long as he doesn't say inherently racist shit we'll be great.
>>24015485
:/ I just wanted a cute thread that's all :/
>>24014180
You're qt
>>24015705
But she said nothing about white people being evil, pretty sure if she thought that she wouldn't be wanting the white cockledoodledoo
>>24015714
why is this a thing
>>
>>24015757
It's called wanting a black girl and not a nigger there's plenty
>>
>>24015705
It's not even "teaching you about culture" it's just explaining basic things like hair care and colloquialisms.

If I had someone that I didn't have to explain why I have to do my hair in a certain way, I would be so happy.

When I heard that my sister's coworker could knowledgeable talk about black hair in a discussion, I was about to cry tears of joy because I've never had that happen.

Even though it's a google search away, I still get dumb questions and people touching touching my hair like I'm in a petting zoo.

>>24015786
>why is this a thing
I think it's part of the "tall african queen" fetish.
>>
>>24015803
Who cares like seriously why do you care so much is it that hard to teach some one about black hair like seriously who gives a fuck and you should just perm it ffs
>>
>>24015786
>why is this a thing
Why not? Whats wrong with humiliating a cute white boy :3
>>
>>24015825
>like seriously who gives a fuck and you should just perm it ffs
Lol you are the reason why this is needed
>>
File: XXFu9gm.png (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
XXFu9gm.png
77 KB, 500x500
>>24015825
It's just draining when you've had to deal with it since kindergarten.
> is it that hard to teach some one about black hair
apparently it is because lots of people automatically think
>long hair = not their hair
>it's okay to touch someone's hair without their permission
>want me to tell them the evolutionary reasons why my hair is curly (google it)
>want me to explain how I did my hair (google it)
>want me to answer all the questions that come up during the explanation (google it)

I have had only one person not be a complete idiot when it came to black hair

>you should just perm it ffs
>just perm it
pic related
>>
>>24015848
idk man it's just not my cup a tea.
>>
>>24015859
How does your hair look anyway? if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>24015866
Shoulder length locs. I'm probably gonna chop them off I can handle fixing my hair everyday that doesn't go further than "oil and go". Depression really does take a toll on your energy.
>>
>>24015859
Pfff you still should just perm it
>>
>>24015770
Uwaa h-how did you know I fight?

Also that feel when this thread becomes about racism.

>>24015859
I live in Seattle and am natural, and people legitly ask to touch my hair. The struggle is real.
>>
File: cba.png (114 KB, 500x235) Image search: [Google]
cba.png
114 KB, 500x235
>>24015884
>touch your hair
>begin to make childish comments about it
>>
>>24015872
I've always wanted locs, I saw my friend do the yarn version of them with her hair and I found it to be so stunning. Right now I'm just rocking my weave until my hair can grow long enough for it. How high maintenance are locs btw?
>>
Never dated a full black girl, but have dated half black/half white and half black/half native. Never felt any pressure or hostility towards me as a white guy from any side of their family. They really didn't care if I was "cultured" or "knowledgeable" about black or native lifestyles or anything of the like. I've told racial jokes, but they knew that's what they were; jokes. But hey, I like black girls

27 m WI, chubby. Into playing music; drums, guitar, piano, bass. Cooking, actually a chef at a local higher end casual restaurant. Skateboarding, working on cars, and a bit of a beer snob. Just looking for friendship and if it develops into something more, awesome.

Kik: pinching_a_loaf
It's a throwaway
>>
File: blkwoman3.jpg (61 KB, 492x720) Image search: [Google]
blkwoman3.jpg
61 KB, 492x720
>>24015783
do not downgrade yourself.
>>
*cough* racist *cough*
>>
>>24015757
>You basically wanna black girl who doesn't care about or know about being black
You say that like it's bad.

I don't care about being white. I don't know about "being white". I don't care what colour you are and neither should you. I thought that is what you all are fighting for. Suddenly skin colour should matter again?

And from past experiences, it's the black girls who don't care and don't think about it who are the most chill while it's girls like you who can't see past colour, compensate their self-hate or identify with being black so much because they don't have anything else.

Proof of that is in this thread, too. Be mad, whatever. I merely explained why I don't bother with most black girls.
>>
>>
>>24015582
Not really. Stop victimising yourself at every opportunity.
>>
>>Age:
>>Gender:
Male
>>Interests:
Music production, science docs, movies, music
>>Music Taste:
Literally everything. Electronic music, trap, hip-hop, pop, soundtrack, orchestra, all from the last 40 years.
Anyone really, but I'm not gonna lie, I find black girls incredibly cute. But I'm open to friends, etc, whatever.
People who can't hold a conversation. Don't add me if you are going to respond like once every other day. :/
>>Contact info
Kik: doinitright4
Email: [email protected]
>>
>>24019296
Racism is pathetic
>>
whats the ideal white male aesthetic that black females desire?
>>
>>24019324
Oh well better luck next time, eh, sailor boy
>>
>>24019331
Youve made it very obvious your prejudices are born of insecurities. Lets pretend you do have an above average size penis and all the black guys actually havve small ones. Would you be less angry?
>>
M/FL ISO My Nubian Goddess
Kik - .cunning.linguist.
>>
Boy, this thread went downhill fast.
>>
>>24014006
if you're going to use the term male then use the term female. if you're going to use the term wom>A<n, use the term man.
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
Male
>Interests:
Mainly music for the moment. Also reading.
>Music Taste:
Lots and lots of different things, but my main genres are classic rock, experimental and alternative rock. Also dig instrumental of any kind.
I'm curious to see if this can become a thing despite all the racist crap, I'm up for it. If there's AMWF I don't see why not having WMBF as well.
Just not racism.
>Contact info
>Pic if applicable
not a fan of showing my face around this place
>>
File: tmp_19219-scores2009713065328.png (18 KB, 495x391) Image search: [Google]
tmp_19219-scores2009713065328.png
18 KB, 495x391
Desirable male / undesirable woman general!

This thread is hilarious. We might as well do an "attractive man/ugly woman" general.
>>
File: 1467642085790.gif (378 KB, 730x972) Image search: [Google]
1467642085790.gif
378 KB, 730x972
>>24023391

Ugly my ass.
>>
>>24015757

It's hard to hide your disdain for black women when they aren't sucking your dick.
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 840x1121) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 840x1121
>age
>gender
Male
>interests
Weed, pop culture, politics, psychology, and tattoos
>music taste
Punk, grunge, rap, 70s Rock, basically anything besides country or hipster shit
>what I'm looking for
I dunno honestly. I'm just really bored.
>what I'm not looking for
kinda open to anything rn
>contact info
Snap: rhinocrouse
Kik:dyincrouse

I may be fat but at least I'm not a racist.
>>
>>24023840
I don't know whether this is a troll post but
>I may be fat/poor/have a personality disorder/be a generally terrible person BUT AT LEAST I CAN LOOK DOWN ON RACISTS so here goes my moral superiority and virtue signalling
is so common and hilarious.
>>
I've had 2 black girlfriends in the past, the 2nd was actually my previous serious relationship. Growing up in a state that's 98% white, of course there was a bit of a learning curve with the first one.

Ashy has become part of my vocabulary.

The first one was from Baltimore, and definately reflected the urban mentality to an extent (versus my incredibly rural background). Her family did not not not approve, but I also never had to meet them.

The 2nd was from a city in my own state, quarter Chinese. We had a lot more common ground. My only observation related to race was that her pubes grew in like astroturf (and she was also the best tasting woman I've ever been with).

I'd have no problem having another black girlfriend, but I'm white as shit and don't tend to attract any. Also, damn this thread got weird fast.

Any women in the UK, let me know if you'd like to chat.
>>
>>24024799
Are you saying that I shouldn't look down on racists? I don't think I'm this paragon of a human being but if you look down on someone because of the color of their skin then yeah I'm a better fucking person than you.
>>
>>24023708
more please
>>
>>24025403
No, that's not what I'm saying.

I'm saying that you could have done your post without adding "I may be fat but at least I'm not racist" at the end but that there is something compelling you to do so that is somewhat subconscious and very wide-spread.

It's not about whether racism is bad or not, it's about whether you use your anti-racism as a source of self-esteem or moral superiority.

Racism has a terrible history but in the end, looking down on someone randomly for the skin of their colour is not that different from looking down on someone for other random factors like whether they're fat or ugly.

And in the end we all do those things. So saying you're a better person than every racist on earth just because you eliminate one single hipocrisy from your life while keeping a thousand others is stupid.

But the point is, that in the end, that is all that matters to you .Feeling like a better person, without having to do anything for it, with it weighing up against your many shortcomings - just by saying the magic, trendy words: I may be xy but at least I'm not a racist!

I'm not a racist or someone judging people by their colour by the way, I merely despise people like you.

This post is what you were looking for when you said "idk I'm really bored", right?
>>
File: 2015-08-20 14.50.28.jpg (711 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-20 14.50.28.jpg
711 KB, 1080x1920
>>24014006
>>Age: 32
>>Gender: M
>>Interests:
Hockey, movies, motorcycles, space/astronomy
>>Music Taste:
Little bit of everything. Favorite band currently is Insomnium. I don't discriminate; music is music.
pen pals to exchange jokes, stories, pictures, sexting, if it gets that far
anything serious, or to move beyond the computer/internet to real life
>>Contact info:
kik/snap chat: loccus357
>>Pic if applicable
meh, i probably could take a better photo, but i'm on my way out the door atm. go nuts.
>>
>>24025709
>>24025709
It is a post. On fucking 4chan. Who. The hell. Cares. And I'm not a good person because I'm not racist, I'm actually quite average when it comes to my morality. Given the other posts in this thread though I think I'm just slightly ahead of a few other anons present. I'm not saying "behold fatass, the best person to ever be a person." What I am saying is that out of all the people who posted in this thread that maybe, just maybe, it would be worth overlooking my weight and hitting me up because there is so little else here to choose from. No statements placing myself above the Average Joe, just a little above the current selection you see further up in the page.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (32 KB, 323x614) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
32 KB, 323x614
>>24025730
I should mention:
Females, please.
>>
>>24025732
I care because it's not just a post on 4chan, it's a general attitude that people have. Of course I don't care about you specifically and you don't need to take it personally, I'm just also bored and simply find it interesting.

The really sad truth is that outside, in the real world, 9 out of 10 girls, even the black ones, will rather date a hot dominant racist than someone like you (which I don't mean as an insult).
>>
>>24025824
Nah man you're right on that one. I'm having a shit day and I kinda went overboard. Sorry man. It's not like I'm beta or anything, I'm actually really confident in myself. I dunno why I felt that that last line was necessary
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
male
>Interests:
writing, reading, hiking
>Music Taste:
shit. Im into pretty much anything
sex, chilling, something with heavy petting preferred
long term relationship
>Contact info
kik is phillyyaks
>Pic if applicable
will send through kik
im also jewish if that helps? hahaha
>>
>>24025824
>>24025879
>>fight fight fight
>>kiss kiss kiss
This whole thread
>>
>>24025564

http://cumonlindsey.tumblr.com/post/139140789804/nuffsed69-huge-b-bs

You literally could have googled it yourself.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.