[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femdom thread post your stories,fantasies,and/or experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 18
File: male+sub.jpg (10 KB, 319x234) Image search: [Google]
male+sub.jpg
10 KB, 319x234
Femdom thread
post your stories,fantasies,and/or experiences with Female Doms
>or female doms (with their m/f subs)
>>
>>23992921
bump
>>
File: number the two.jpg (66 KB, 374x500) Image search: [Google]
number the two.jpg
66 KB, 374x500
>>23992921
I want a girl that will beat me. Call me names and make me feel humiliated

I would even like it more if she was "unattractive". I want her to be vile and tie me up and make me cry. Whip me too and peg me.
Bonus if she hugs me afterwards.

I hate myself tbqh
>>
I'm all for being someone with low self esteem and solidified self hatred, but a rough tough sadist dom is not something I want. I've been in the male sub game for a good while now and had a lot of experiences. Most of which I regret.

I'm tired of sadist doms. I want a dom that is gentle, someone who cares more about the individual than she does the dominating. That's something you can't find easily. Something I won't find.
>>
>>23993457
>Most of which I regret.
can you tell us your story anon?
>>
>>23993487
My story? It's not all that special. It's things most people would like honestly, it just didn't suit well with me because I have a strange perspective on sex due to past experiences.

A lot of sadistic mistresses. A lot of insulting, manipulation, financial domination, blackmail, cutting. Things that a lot of people seem to like. Just not what I'm about anymore. I don't like that side of things, it makes me hate myself more than I already do.
>>
>>23993542
how many doms did you have?
by the way im into none of that,but i like to hear from anon that is (in your case was) into sadistic women
>>
>>23993370
that sounds like an unhealthy state of mind to be in anon
>>23993457>>23993542
You shouldn't give up like that anon, someone out there exists that is all those things, you've just not been lucky enough to find them yet
>>
pumb
>>
File: 1424617843566.gif (111 KB, 319x257) Image search: [Google]
1424617843566.gif
111 KB, 319x257
>>
>first gf is total submissive dead fish, figure out I'm submissive due to this
>next two girls I have relations with are switches, but only ever wanted to sub
>aggressive teasing to butter me up so they can proceed to lazily take it from below is the closest I've gotten to being dominated
Please kill me. If it were just a fetish I could go about my life normally or even hire a pro, but dominance is the one trait that is non-negotiable as far as potential partners. I don't fit into another relationship dynamic.

I just want a decisive woman that charges ahead while gripping my hand to pull me with her, but that's pretty much the pinnacle of rarity in women.
>>
>>23995581
well most women are sub because of laziness
>>
>>23993765
I've had about 6 now. My case falls under my hypersexuality, so ever increasing libido and increasing self hatred. When I submit to someone through my hypersexuality it makes me feel like I lost another fight against myself that I shouldn't have lost. I supose I tend to go for them because they make me feel like shit.

>>23993853
I would like to believe, anon. I really would.
>>
are there any femdoms who'd be into dominating a trans girl (pre-op) or mor,e is it at all common enough for me to realistically find a girl?
>>
File: tumblr_ne0c2sANMP1s6xlsho1_1280.jpg (153 KB, 600x838) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ne0c2sANMP1s6xlsho1_1280.jpg
153 KB, 600x838
>>23995581
Hey, anon
I'm a domme

Want to chat?
>>
File: why wont he answer.png (499 KB, 497x719) Image search: [Google]
why wont he answer.png
499 KB, 497x719
>tfw you just wanna be a house husband
>>
File: 1461431317500.png (632 KB, 1097x1600) Image search: [Google]
1461431317500.png
632 KB, 1097x1600
>>23996803
>>
It really annoys me how so many girls, nearly all in fact, are subs, even (especially) the ones that try to act all dominant in public.

I just want to be with someone who occasionally shares the work instead of wanting to be handled all the time and basically do nothing.
>>
File: tumblr_nkw0av4OX71thi48oo1_500.jpg (120 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkw0av4OX71thi48oo1_500.jpg
120 KB, 467x700
>>23996886
ok :)
>>
File: IMG_2930.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2930.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I have been in a FLM (Female-led-Marriage) for 5 years and couldn't be happier.

This includes: chastity, cuckolding, corporal punishment, bondage, strap on sex, domestic service, and pretty much anything else she wants.

If anyone wants to talk more about the lifestyle, hit me up on kik at amlr88.
>>
>>23997204
I love this post.

I hate how when you say femdom, the first thing people assume is that you want some rude bitch stepping on your nuts.
>>
>>23997468
No, not at all. We really enjoy it.

I don't get to have sex with her very often at all, so watching her with another guy is pretty much as close as I get to her sexually, so I really get off on it.
>>
I'm and F dom and I have a boyfriend who is usually my sub but we switch.

I love my boyfriend very much, he is a strong 6'2 man but nevertheless he is my good boy. I'm 28 and he is 23 but we've never had a problem.

I keep him in chastity most of the day until we're home alone together, then I sometimes tie him up and tease him for hours.

We do nearly everything and anything, I'm willing to take any questions if anyone has any
>>
>>23997559
No, I have nothing but undying love for him. In an instant he could over take me and force himself on me but he doesn't because we both like it when I'm in charge.

Our sex lives are our own business in my opinion, what is important to us is what we both enjoy, what makes us both excited. As long as the woman you're with is good, you provide for her and keep her satisfied and dependent on you in some way you don't have to worry about being cucked.

Just think, what makes you better than the competition. If you have a weakness you can always shore it up.
>>
>>23997567
>>23997512
I agree, why can't you be sexual with your own wife. At your core you must feel good when you pleasure her yourself?
>>
>>23997577
>>23997567

We can be sexual without having intercourse. And trust me, I can pleasure her plenty.

Things will obviously change if we decide to have a family.
>>
>>23997583
Keep your eyes open for the special kind of woman who loves to have a controlling side. More of us do than you think.
>>23997584
Hmm I just never can understand it, I've always been dedicated to 100% Monogamy.
>>
>>23997608
The cuckold stuff is like 95% fantasy. She doesn't think I am sexually inadequate. I am a decent size and have good stamina. We just do it because we both know we like the dynamic.
>>
File: 1415313000147-4.png (702 KB, 848x1000) Image search: [Google]
1415313000147-4.png
702 KB, 848x1000
I think I agree, I don't see anything sexy about leather or chains. But there is something extremely arousing when my good boy squirms around while I hold him and gently stroke him.
>>
>>23997697
Take a trip to Czech Republic, you could easily find a lady like me there
>>
Femdom is by far my biggest fetish. Ive always felt either sub or equal to women and it has just felt right. Its hard finding women like this in real life and ive had very little success online.
>>
File: 1368773716517.png (88 KB, 287x311) Image search: [Google]
1368773716517.png
88 KB, 287x311
>male
>into facesitting and girls forcibly making me do lewd things with them
>not into bondage, pain, whips, chains, etc.
>not into mommy shit
>just into normal sex things except the girl is the one in control

I feel like shit, guys. I don't belong anywhere. Normal people think it's weird to not want to be the dominant one, femdom communities think I'm not "hardcore" enough to be considered a sub, and gfd types are all into weird almost incesty mommy gf stuff and that just creeps me out.

am I just fucked? I just want a gf who makes me eat her out whenever she wants, not someone who will hurt me or roleplay as my fucking mom
>>
File: 1371161850731.png (52 KB, 289x291) Image search: [Google]
1371161850731.png
52 KB, 289x291
>>23997870
That makes sense I guess.

It's still depressing though, having to just... wait. I have fuck all people to talk to, certainly zero females in my life, and even people in these threads have told me to fuck off and stop coming here because what I'm into isn't "real femdom".

Normies always turn every conversation towards sex eventually even in just "bro" scenarios and I legit can't even say anything on the matter without seeming pathetic to people.

Shit i just want to talk to someone who won't judge me for not being into being hurt, being mommied, or being dominant myself.
>>
File: hope.jpg (618 KB, 999x2559) Image search: [Google]
hope.jpg
618 KB, 999x2559
I can't even remember what the original for this comic was, but I shooped it years ago as a good luck charm. In this manner I discovered I should not go into the business of selling good luck charms.

>>23997897
>Normies always turn every conversation towards sex eventually even in just "bro" scenarios and I legit can't even say anything on the matter without seeming pathetic to people.
Explaining to my black friend why most women are completely uninteresting to me as someone only interested in a reversed role relationship was amusing and difficult. A former gang banger with a body count whining with frustration because he slowly realized that I will never wing man for him and he can pretty much never set me up with a girl. Of course another friend had made an admission of being submissive years ago so maybe he was just putting the pieces together for why hanging out with us always leads to stranger outcomes than trawling bars. It's amazing how well I get along with that other friend though. Right down to watching most of the same anime every season, we are inseparable compatriots.

You just have to find some actual bros. Being unable to judge you positively upon learning something like this is a sign that such an individual is a waste of resources and should never have been born. Treat such people as the worthless automatons they are and find some people that walk the 2D path. Liking anime is a sign of a true and loyal person.

>>23996798
6 hours later and all, but sure
skype is kyrios.zero if you're still interested
>>
>tfw no dommes in england

;-;
>>
>>23993370
It's not a "bonus", hugging you after should be a given. Aftercare is important and nice.

>>23993457
Are you speaking more of a relationship than strictly doing 'scenes' together? I see from your two posts that you seem to like to paint, and you have pretty hands. I'd love to give you a space in my spare bedroom to let you paint, I can't lie, I do have kinky drives so I might ask you to wear a collar or try chastity if you were interested, but you look like you'd make a peaceful, longtime sub. One who could travel with me and do basic chores, sort of like an old school servant, and I could spoil and care for you. I hope you find what you're looking for, and I'm sorry you're feeling sad.

>>23996908
This is freaking adorable. Saved.
>>
Will be honest never had a femdom experience but I won't lie I kinda want one. I've been craving one quite a while just most girls I know aren't doms.
>>
>>23997617

This song made me feel things I didn't even know I was capable of feeling.

That seems to happen a lot when I hear that sort of melancholic, soft, electronic pop music. Maybe I should listen to it more often.
>>
File: 1462550346110.jpg (47 KB, 621x502) Image search: [Google]
1462550346110.jpg
47 KB, 621x502
>tfw no taller gf
>>
>>23999562
I wouldn't mind being tied up or blindfolded. Though I honestly don't know what level. I'd just feel so refreshed with a girl who didn't sub for once.
>>
>>23999562
Or I'm just craving where the girl has complete control for once... Something like that...
>>
File: 1456635870593.jpg (1 MB, 2780x2012) Image search: [Google]
1456635870593.jpg
1 MB, 2780x2012
bump
>>
>>23997539
Sounds like my ideal relationship

Where did you meet?
>>
>>23995581
....have you ever directly told a woman you were with you would rather she take control of your sex life? Or are you griping because no one has read your mind?
>>
>crush on my friend who's a quiet, shy chick in highschool
>we always kept in touch
>I force her to go on a date with me
>take her to dinner, refuse to let her pay, drive to a park, try to make out with her, she wants to go home but she doesn't have a car
>finally really get to make out with her
>intake my clothes off
>fuck uncomfortably in my car

>week later
>bring her to my place (parents place)
>she makes me fuck her and doesn't care that my parents are in the other room
>tells me what to do
>rides my face and tells me to look at her the whole time
Teeny tiny waist with a decently juicy ass. Great view.
>she holds me down and booty bounces on my dick
I had no idea her ass bounced like that
>she shoves a finger in my ass
>cum all over my chest
>she licks it up and kisses me

She doesn't care to go out with me or fuck or date at all. I mean, I know she has a career she's focused on but I want to smash that forever.
I had no idea she could be so aggressive, but damn. She fucked me twice and acted like we're friends that haven't fucked. Kind of bums me out but whatever.
>>
>>24002086
hot,a women that what she want in bed
>>
>>23997688
I knhow that feeling, I tried to be the whole leather/chains domme with my ex since thats how he was with me but i never got the same feeling from it. Having my "son" resting on my lap or feeding from my boobs gets me going
>>
>>23998316
i am, im just really picky
>>
>>24001729
Well the first one I didn't because it was in my review of the failed relationship that I noticed my true nature, but I directly told the other two. That's how I found out they had at least switched in the past. Of course every suggestion of reversing role was more or less met with "sure sure, some other time," or dominant making out followed by flopping onto their backs and waiting for me to go ahead.
>>
File: 1448898142558.png (353 KB, 560x797) Image search: [Google]
1448898142558.png
353 KB, 560x797
>be in a standard marriage
>wife only doms maybe once a year when we've been separated for long
>rest of the year is half-suffering
but eh, I'm happy
>>
>>23993370

You're really cute. I hope someday you learn to value yourself more.
>>
bump
>>
>>24003333
ok this thread is dead
>>
>>23993370
This is so fucking hilarious. Just imagine if your parents saw this shit. I would pay to see that.
>>
>>24005465
why?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.