[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femdom Thread post your stories,fantasies,and/or experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: male+sub.jpg (10 KB, 319x234) Image search: [Google]
male+sub.jpg
10 KB, 319x234
Femdom Thread
post your stories,fantasies,and/or experiences with Female Doms
last thread >>23898506
>>
>>23960832
bump
>>
Literally no experience with one, but I think it'd be awesome to have a chick just take over and blow my fuckin mind. Like control every aspect of what goes on during.
>>
"good boy"
>>
File: jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif (12 KB, 500x585) Image search: [Google]
jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif
12 KB, 500x585
>>23962172
"Good goy"
>>
>>23962204
kek /pol/
>>
>>23961926
pumb
>>
Have done some dom/sub play before and really wanna try strap-on stuff but I can never find anyone as I live in a tiny part of the UK :(
>>
>>23963746
Where in the UK? Also are you a girl?
>>
>>23964199
Belfast and no I'm 22m soz
>>
I'd really like to watch a woman dominate my girlfriend. It would have to be on the lighter side though cause she's kind of a wuss of a sub.
>>
Dreaming of a cute boyishly handsome/effeminate subby in a cute maid outfit with kitten ears and a butt plug tail cleaning the house with his cock in chastity under his frilly dress. It's so hard to find what you want in your area but agonizingly easy to find someone online who is just too far away.
>>
>>23965545
Locaton? You gonna bend me over the counter and use your strap on on me if I miss spot?
>>
>>23965545
sorry I couldn't be closer to you
>>
>>23965566
While you lick said spot clean, yes. If you lip off about it I'll use the big dildo in my strap on, too.

Milking prostates in forced cross dressed chastity cage wearing kitty boys ~ Dreams are made of these. I'm in the Midwest. I was posting a little bit on the last thread, too. I'm a deviant cruel little thing.
>>
>>23965586
Mmm that sounds lovely. Midwest for me too :) Indiana to be exact. Make it painfully pleasurable ;)
>>
>>23965586
You gonna do all my make up too so i look like a good little sissy slut?
>>
>>23965586
Where at in the Midwest?? :)
>>
>>23965586
Do you have kik?
>>
File: FUCK IT.jpg (10 KB, 206x206) Image search: [Google]
FUCK IT.jpg
10 KB, 206x206
i love being dominated but most girls who talk to me take my pretty good level of confidence and masculinity outside the bedroom to mean that i'm a dom and it kinda sucks
>>
i once got strapon gangbanged by three strippers, ama
>>
>>23966242
tell it anon
>>
>>23965586

jesus this made me cum. <3 when and where. ill do whatever it takes to get some of this
>>
>>23966163
These kinds of girls are pretty dense.. Honestly it feels great dominating a guy that is perceived to be an alpha male outside of the environment where he is put in his place.
>>
>tfw alpha male in real life
>31 years old
>just want a girl who can be a caring Dom
>she builds my trust
>she figures my insecurities and fantasies
>she capitalizes on them via mental manipulation to get me to do progressively more and more embarrassing things

Life is suffering famalamily
>>
>>23967781
Abuse vs domination

101 right here kiddos.

Suffering alpha sub, please seek a proper D&S dynamic. For the sake of not furthering the idea that 50SoG garbage abusive fuckery is normal.
>>
>>23967781
>alpha male in real life
sure famalamadingdong
>>
>>23967746
yeah it kinda sucks, especially when they're real cute and into me.
>>
>>23967844
This
>>
Hey guy,

Do you know of a site, where you can actually find a femdom?
One who is in it for the fun.
>>
Male, young 20s, look very boyish like I'm 13.

Dream of a girl just taking control, making me pleasure her all the time, eat her out, facesitting, while making me suffer noFap and only having a release with her.

Los Angeles is big but every girl is a sub. life is suffering family desu famalam
>>
File: 1437813981101.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1850) Image search: [Google]
1437813981101.jpg
2 MB, 1200x1850
>>23967853
>>
>>23968314
this is a very internet person made guide
>>
>>23965586
and i think i just fell in love
>>
>>23968157
Fetlife? Outside of that you're pretty much SOL if you aren't down with findom/prodomme
>>
How does a virgin male sub get into the scene?

Obviously fetlife is a thing, but the idea of muches terrify me since I feel like the new guy would be judged to all hell and back. Also my lack of experience will make me awkward as shit in a room full of people who know what they're doing.
>>
File: 1466665187696.png (246 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
1466665187696.png
246 KB, 500x379
>>23968157
Okcupid is your best bet. Or fetlife if you are willing to make friends with an entire room of people no one wants to fuck first.
>>
File: dfgas.gif (1024 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
dfgas.gif
1024 KB, 500x280
>>23967746
This... he knows he could easily overpower me, but he willingly submits to me. Making that alpha male whine and beg... so cute!
>>
File: how to kiss a woman.jpg (161 KB, 596x900) Image search: [Google]
how to kiss a woman.jpg
161 KB, 596x900
>>23968369
>>23968369
As agrivating as it may be, the way I found my mistress was by being a hard line top and seducing a switch. Over time we discovered she was a really shitty sub, who couldnt let go enough to bottom so she tried topping. After a few false starts we've finally made some progress into a real domme/sub relationship.

Be warned: this will not be your topping from the bottom fantasy of sissy maid locked in chastity, getting pegged for "being a bad gurl." Real submission isnt about fufilling YOUR fantasies. Its about giving the Domme what she needs and making sure she comes first in everything. Shes only touched when SHE wants it, she gets as much foreplay, oral, caressing as needs. And most importantly you fuck the living shit out of her because you are a man. HER man.

After shes happy, then you get to play out your other fantasies as a reward.
>>
>>23968409
They are more open and inviting than you can imagine bro. Not awkward or judgemental at all, i can assure you. If you are cool with them, they'll be cool with you.
>>
>>23961926
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.