[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so hard to get fucked in the ass? Or suck someone's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (249 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249 KB, 1280x960
Why is it so hard to get fucked in the ass? Or suck someone's dick. I'm a "straight" guy who wants to experiment.
>>
>>23949645

Why is it so hard to fuck some ass ? Or get someone to suck a cock ?
>>
go on craigslist or reddit, you'll have plenty of luck there
>>
>>23949645
Trap thread
Post pic and location
Profit
>>
Fucking faggot
>>
Rome, GA. I'm so desperate for cock and love dressing like a woman.
>>
>>23949645
Kik?
>>
>>23949708
Fuck you clamdigger closetcase ahmed
>>
Thats not experimenting thats called being a fucking faggot
>>
>>23949947
Whats the difference
>>
>>23949989
It's meaning
>>
>>23949645
You've probably have noticed its not easy to do what this guy mentioned
>>23949656
Either. Right?

Then maybe if you want to be happy in life you should confront the idea that you just have issues being social and getting any action anywhere.

The stupid thing to do though is get sad at that.
>>
>>23949657
You want an easy way to meet a dude? Put an ad up on craigslist saying youre a straight married man looking for pussy in the m4w section. Ive gotten my dick sucked multiple times from guys who responded to it. They dont give a fuck if youre straight looking for pussy, they just want to suck dick.
>>
try craiglist or squirt dot org.
I used the latter and find guys that way.
It's not hard yo.
>>
>>23949645
wish there were guys like you where I live. i'd love to help a confused effeminate boi explore things and play around a little :3
>>
>>23949996
Hair meet splitting
>>
>>23949645
I'd fuck you in the ass and shame you for being a fag at the same time, faggot.
>>
>>23949645
turning confused boys is my fetish, and i'm sure many guys feel the same way

try grindr op
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.