[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: ask the opposite gender anything [no pictures required edition]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 15
File: oppgender.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
oppgender.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
ITT: ask the opposite gender anything [no pictures required edition]
>>
>>23935100
One time I was walking to class when it was raining out and this girl, who I didn't know at all, stopped and offered me a ride with her to the college. Did that mean anything at all or was she just being nice?
>>
>>23935110
She was probably just being friendly, I honestly wouldn't read much into it. Though if there were quite a few people around and she picked you out, then it might be different.
>>
File: 1465943574795.jpg (66 KB, 750x494) Image search: [Google]
1465943574795.jpg
66 KB, 750x494
I've never really done anything with myself other than work >home >internet so obviously no one likes me. I'm ugly poor on top of being boring and unhappy so obviously the only girls that ever liked me were huge and I shit all over them because muh standards.

But life's gone by and I'm 24 and tired of being alone. Tbh you girls are probably so disgusted with all these virgin guys.

Point is, I'm years away from being good enough for a hot girl, I'll have to spend at least a year at the gym and learn to be funny and interesting and dress better and socialize and learn charisma and all this shit girls expect when I'm such a pussy I start stuttering and blushing if I have a female waitress at a restaurant. It's that bad.

But I'm fucking 24. Do I spend the end of my youth in cocoon mode just so I can pull an average basic girl when I'm almost 30 and still have zero dating/sexual experience or just give up and settle for someone I don't like because something is better than nothing
>>
>>23935110
Happened to me too, just being friendly
>>
>>23935213
Beggars can't be choosers but it sounds like you're trying to do exactly that.
>>
is my look acceptable? can't grrow my hair long anymore.
also, what dating-relevant stuff would you assume based ont his pic?
>>
File: 1433867296360.jpg (148 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
1433867296360.jpg
148 KB, 500x483
Im a fit white male in his early 20's (7-8/10 face) (America) college student and was wondering what kind of girls would be interested in white men? I see white women here going for non white guys, so I am curious to know what ones would be into me? How do I know so I dont approach the wrong girl? Also I'm not into white women who go after bbc and shit, it's very off putting.

Thanks!
>>
Is it normal to break up with a person to have more space for education? Even if there is love and all?
>>
>>23935257
If you can't balance the two, you have to do what's right for you honestly.
>>
>>23935263
Yeah, you're right.
I think I should just move on at this point even tho I still love this person a lot.
>>
Why do I get rated higher in real life or on cam than in picture threads? Am i really not that photogenic or does it have to do with the fact that people have lower standards when it's in real life?
>>
>>23936254
Photos can't capture your likeness the way our eyes can because it takes shots with a single view point, while our eyes use two. What happens is it flattens your features, make you appear fatter or can accentuate certain parts like the nose.
Most people don't take good photos outstretching their arm and taking a shot with the camera, but what you really want is to have the camera as far away from your face as possible with it zoomed in.

A real photographer can use lighting and good angles to help give your face more dimension before taking a shot.
On a video, you at least get to see a person in motion like you would in life instead of it being one still image, so there's that as well.

Also, the women here do rate like crap a lot of the time. I see men I find extremely attractive get terrible rates.
>>
>>23936254
I think they have lower standards online, but you could have an asymmetric face and don't take pics well
>>
>>23936292
Thanks for the photography lesson.

I'm a girl btw tho.
>>
Girls : will you fancy me if i speak to you with a french accent ?
If im already a nice guy of course.
>>
>>23935254
pls go race-mixing shills, your kind are not welcome here
>>
>>23935254
white men are consistently proven to be the most desirable in ever study that is made- literally what are you talking about?
>>
>>23936292
Ratings are all subjective so it really comes down to the general consensus.
>>
how do you broach the legal age topic? say your being eye fucked by a girl and you're interested in making an approach but you're not entirely sure she's legal. what do?
>>
>>23937615
talk with her and ask her age
>>
>>23937676
fair enough. but lets say it's at her place of employment, i realize this is a bit of a faux pas, not really a conducive scenario for small talk. what kind of information should be acquired before inquiring about getting a drink or a phone number?

this next one might make me sound like a douche but I've got a 'friends with benefits' thing going on with an ex. if i take someone else out for a drink and they inquire if im seeing anyone do i share this information or do i just tell me ex that we need to stop if it seems like things are going well after a first date with someone else?
>>
Not for JUST the opposite gender, but has anyone ever taken Wellbutrin XL? And if so did you break out while on it? Because I never got acne before and now I'm getting crazy breakouts :(
>>
>>23937844
Well it changes your brain chemistry so it's not totally unreal to give you a change in hormones. Talk to a pharmacist next chance you get, they're almost equally trained as a doctor about medcicnes and pharmakenetics
>>
>>23937859
Okay I will thanks! I'm just so frustrated because nothing is working OTC, so i'm going to see my GP tomorrow.
>>
>>23937844
I think it varies for everyone but you can try other stuff to stop the breakouts. I forget the names for the stuff but pretty much all of it will be harsh, one I know of really dries out your skin. Maybe try some over the counter pharmacy stuff first.
>>
I'm 25 almost 26 year old female and I've never had a job, how fucked am I having no job experience or degree if I want to apply for one soon?
>>
>>23938395
Pretty fucked but you're certainly not the only one in that situation, I know a few people stuck in the same position. All I can really say is listen out from friends for potential openings at places and look at some bottom end jobs.

I know really low jobs aren't a pleasant thought but they'll get you experience so you can move up in the future.
>>
File: 052.jpg (84 KB, 548x768) Image search: [Google]
052.jpg
84 KB, 548x768
Lost alot of weight and have some insecurity issues with my loose skin so got a double question. How repulsive is it compared to the average male (the hard truth). And what's the best way to convey this issue to girls so they dont scare away as soon as I take off my shirt. People constantly compliment me on physique with my clothes on and I often hear I have a good looking face but I feel like such a cheat because I look like shit without clothes.
>>
>>23935242
I would go full bald mode, it'll look way better. If you really want to keep the beard maybe try it without the mustache? I personally dont know alot of females that like mustaches, especilly noy with your hair.
You look average now but the hair just gives some creepy vibes.
>>
>>23935242
just shave your head, it'll look a thousand times better IMO.

>>23935257
as mentioned by another anon, if things can't be worked out you need to do what's best for you. don't make major sacrifices on something you're pursuing, it'll be a huge regret.

my mom gave up her career and pursing a doctorate and has never had a day she doesn't regret it.

>>23936307
if it's a native accent, i'm sure people aren't going to have any problems. but most people can tell when an accent is fake, i had a friend that would do an english accent and people hated him for it/found it extremely obnoxious.

>>23937808
why not just date people your own age? if you're going to her place of employment chances are she's only being nice to you because it's her job and she's actually not interested. i used to have this happen all the time as jail bait

>>23938395
any reason why you waited so long? i didn't get my first job until i was 19 and i've only had two jobs in my life (24 now), but it's extremely easy to get hired if you're good at talking and bullshitting.

as for a degree, it's never to late to go to school.
>>
I had girlfriends through most of high school and college. After an unpleasant break up I kind of lost interest in getting close to people. I realized I'd been too invested in my relationship and needed to look out for/seek to improve myself.
It's been this way for two years now. I've hooked up in that time but never with any kind of emotional attachment. I've gotten kind of worried that I've succeeded too well in terms of controlling and suppressing emotional attachment to other people.

There's a girl I work with who I find myself just naturally drawn too. She's easy to be around, she is adventurous, goofy, respects herself, and we share a good bit of common interests and values.

Here's the catch, she's 17 and I'm 24. I don't creep on her, haven't asked her out or made a move. It just doesn't seem like the thing to do at present. We talk a lot at work and get along well, but I don't push anything or appear to go out of my way to be around her.

I kinda just want to keep low key getting to know her and maybe ask her out when she's legal if things play out that way.

Thoughts?
>>
>>23938799
While I don't think the age cap in general is an issue, 17 vs 24 has a huge gap mentally and you are both in completely different worlds and places in your lives. She is most likely still in school or just finishing up high school and getting ready to focus on college, or possibly work on having fun for a few years.

Most people I've met seem to have an issue with age gaps because of this reason (younger mentality), and not just because of them being 'underage' or young. However, since you're both working together I'm going to assume you're working a retail job and probably not doing very well financially, so you may be around the same mentality as her anyways. In that case, I'd say go for it.

But hey, she could end up being your future wife so if you're not nervous about the difference in social lives and are prepared for the possibility for her growing tired of you keeping her from experiencing things, go for it.

Sometimes we need someone who is different than us to remind us of all that we used to enjoy in life.
>>
>>23936254
Bad pictures can make a real difference. Bad cameras too.
>>
>>23938639
im french so yeah, it's a native accent
>>
>>23938639
I think it's strange for people to fake an accent. People believe mine is a fake but I got it from watching foreign TV shows as I grew up. I'm probably a good example of the damage TV can do to someone when they're growing up, at least on the accent front of things anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 639x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 639x720
Girls, why leave the guys you say you love and you say you see yourself marrying to go a Fuck everything that walks? Even though the people your fucking treat you like shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 960x760) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 960x760
girls, why don't you find me attractive enough to even match on tinder or consider dating, or even just rating me over a 5-6 on a rate thread? Do I not look manly enough to gain interest or are you just surrounded by much better options?
>>
>>23937873
Omfg dude, you're preaching to the choir of awful skin. I used to go to a seem but she would give me a bunch of irritating harsh chemicals and I'm just now figuring out how to be gentle and nice towards my skin. It's been almost 8 years of this shit and I'm a couple of weeks away from demanding accutane
>>
>>23940168
You're either trolling or delusional. Nobody does that. If you think that happens outside TV dramas, I suggest removing your head from your arse.
>>
>>23940470
Nope. It happened our relationship down the shitter because she wanted to sleep around.
>>
>>23940168
>>23940179
You guys need to read some MGTOW literature or watch some videos. Not saying to accept their approach, that's not healthy either, but their facts are right, you need to understand the game and the hard truth about female nature.
>>
>>23940168
Because they didn't truly love you and just lied. It's not just women either, people in general just lie.
>>
Why do women after seeing my unattractive mug give me a generic compliment, act like everything's cool/they still want to meet up and then stop responding?
Why can't they just be honest and say they're not interested, why do they have to pretend like they're still interested and then stop responding?
>>
>>23935242
you're good looking, but i agree that maybe just go full bald. though you should keep the facial hair. beards without mustaches look stupid, and beard + facial hair is a bretty good look by most women's standards

>>23935257
normal? idk. the right thing to do? probably. prioritize. if school / career is more important to you than your relationship, then be honest with yourself and your partner. if you guys really love each other, you'll still love each when you're done with school and you can re-evaluate your relationship then. but if you don't have time / energy to invest in it now, and you try anyway and spread yourself too thin, you could easily ruin what you do have together.

>>23937808
just ask her if she wants to get a drink...if she's not old enough, she'll most likely say so and you can ask how old she is. if you are having sex with someone else, that is absolutely something that you should disclose before sleeping with another person. you are putting their health at risk. at a bare minimum, it's a safety issue. there is also the ethical issue. just be forthcoming, say that you have been seeing someone but it's nothing serious. let them decide if they want to continue. if you do start seeing someone else, and no longer want to see your ex, just tell them that you started seeing someone. literally it's that simple.
>>
>>23938539
i wouldn't say your body is REPULSIVE...it's not attractive, but it's not something that should make anyone ill, you know? and it's definitely not as bad as some other people's i've seen. i think the best way to "warn" someone is just by mentioning that you've lost a lot of weight recently...not sure everyone will realize what it means, but i don't think you need to be more forthcoming than that. we all have imperfections, especially when it comes to things that are hidden by our clothes. it's not that big of a deal. and if anyone makes it a big deal, they're kind of a shitty person and not really worth catering to anyway. i don't think most people will mind, honestly. losing weight isn't easy, i think most of us are familiar with that, so most decent human beings will be impressed at your dedication and see it as an indicator of your progress and success.

when i was in high school, i went to hook up with my friend's college roommate and he was really reluctant to have sex with me even though he had been the one to initiate the encounter. i was really confused, until he told me that he had testicular torsion when he was younger and only had one testicle. apparently he was really insecure about it. i thought it was pretty silly, because i honestly never would have noticed if he hadn't mentioned it to me. i understand the insecurity, but letting it have that much influence over you when it's really not something the other person will care much about - especially if they already find you attractive - is not worth it. in a similar vein, i dated a VERY handsome, kind, smart, sexy guy who had some moderately bad acne on his cheeks. he was really insecure about it - like he would edit selfies before sending them to me. i thought it was ridiculous because he already knew i thought he was super fine! it's not something i noticed when we were together because i was too busy making out with him.

continued
>>
>>23938539
>>23942972
i'm not saying you won't run into judgmental and critical people, because that's not realistic. i'm just saying that there are things about our bodies we have no control over, and as much as we wish we did, as much as we hate them, they are a part of us. everyone has them. but there are also a lot of good things about any given person, and if someone is attracted to all those other parts - or even just many of them - then they aren't going to be too fussed over our imperfections, which will seem very insignificant to them. hell, as rare as they may be, there are even people who LIKE the things we hate about ourselves - the gap between our teeth, our stretch marks, whatever. it's really just not worth a lot of time and energy worrying about it. just be your best self, people will like you or they won't, but the ones that do aren't going to like you any less because you aren't perfect. they're gonna have their own insecurities that seem super silly to you, too.
>>
>>23938799
i honestly don't think the age gap is an issue. it doesn't seem like you're just lusting after this girl. she's almost 18, so i really don't see any legal problems either as long as you don't fuck (or get caught fucking) before her birthday.

i've ALWAYS dated guys older than me, like since i started dating. and the gaps have only gotten wider. it started with 2-3 year age difference and grew from there. now i usually only vibe with guys who are 7-8 years older than i am (i'm 21 now).

i would say it's important for you, spiritually and emotionally, to pursue this if you think this would help you to be able to get emotionally intimate with people again. as long as you are respectful of her and her boundaries (as you should be regardless of her age, but extra cautious with young ladies who may not have had the time / experience to establish proper boundaries for themselves yet), i really don't see an issue. good luck anon, hope things work out.

>>23942536
because EVERYTHING about female socialization has taught us not to be forthcoming about not being interested. guys do not take no for an answer. they want reasons. if you give them reasons, they'll call you shallow, a bitch, a cunt, a whore, a slut, a liar, a tease. they'll argue with you that they aren't any of those things you think, or that they're better than whatever other guy they're sleeping around with. in short - they will emotionally and verbally assault you, and sometimes - not infrequently - it escalates to intimidation or physical violence. your feelings aren't worth it. sorry. you can literally find examples of this behavior within this thread even, check out this guy >>23940168 wonder why she left??
>>
Girls: I just started using tinder so I'm not really clear on the whole etiquette of the community so I have to ask, what sort of a message should I send or avoid sending in order to not seem like a creep?
>>
Females,
Found out my GF's bodycount is significantly higher than me. I am in all honestly grossed out. It's probably not as high as most people assume. I am semi-repulsed by her body count... and have been refraining from physical contact and she's noticing. Do I tell her or do I just hope I get used to it. It's been nearly two weeks and I still feel the same... is it over?
>>
>>23943031
just break up with her so she can be with a guy who isn't insecure and sees her as more than a sex object
>>
>>23943050
That's a bit harsh and unhelpful. I don't see her as a sex object at all. In fact we've been friends for a year orso before I even thought of asking her out. It's not exactly insecurity either, I was just under the impression that it was significantly lower than it is. I had a different image of her which has sort of been shattered. If it helps, I didn't even ask. She brought it up. Besides, even if this ends up in the worst case scenario, I would like to and I'm certain we'd be friends
>>
>>23943031
A) Give it a few more weeks if you love her.

B) Leave her now if you didn't love her before knowing her count.
>>
>>23943015
and yet I've never treating another human being ever like you've described, and why would I she doesn't owe me anything, nor I her.
The only thing I'm asking for is a little bit of courtesy, I would be completely satisfied if she said you're not my type.
but people are incapable of being honest it seems.
>>
>>23943094
I'm definitely giving it a couple weeks at the very least. That said though, from a female perspective would you not pull a face if your SO had slept with 50 (arbitrary number) girls?
>>
>>23943070
how many we talkin bout
>>
>>23943149
>>23943149
17, I'm not sure what to make of this. I think it's above average? The number itself isn't that relevant. I never really wondered but I assumed it was 4ish, 6 tops.
>>
>>23943190
>>23943070
i'm not being harsh. you are being judgmental. your feelings for her have changed based on the number of people she has had sex with. that's literally the only reason - that you know. she had still slept with the same number of people before you knew, yet you did not feel this way. therefore it's clear that the number of people she's slept with has absolutely no bearing or influence on your relationship, other than your own personal puritanical hang ups. your girlfriend obviously doesn't have these problems, considering she's evidently slept with a number of people you find to be uncouth and isn't afraid to be honest with you. this is your own problem, your own bias, so stop trying to play the blame game. you obviously have very different ethics so i would say do her a favor and cut her loose so she can date someone who doesn't have these weird arbitrary notions about sex, and who will love her for she is without changing his opinion of her based on some insignificant information that doesn't change anything about their relationship.
>>
>>23943190
and this coming from someone who has honestly lost count of who i've slept with - at least as many people as i am years old so. if i was forthcoming with a guy and that changed his opinion of me, i would want him to be honest so i could find someone who was worth my time. that is my perspective. you'll find many autistic betas looking for their anime waifu on here that will validate you, but if you honestly care about your girlfriend then just let her go because she deserves someone whose love of her will not be influenced by petty bullshit like this.
>>
>>23943190
if the count gets past 20, run. Im at 21/22, but get tested and all that shit, the good one, not the one from PP thats only checks 3 things. these hoes aint loyal. some girls just have a bunch of sex but learn that the pump n dump gets old
>>
>>23943243
>these hoes aint loyal
>i have a count that high
>but i'm different
>i'm the only person who has a LOT of responsible sex

KEK
>>
>>23943248
well shit guy, a key that opens many locks is a masterkey, a lock that is opened by many keys isnt a very good lock. I stopped whoring around, been 5 months since ive been with anyone, probably will keep it that way until I find a good church girl
>>
>>23943239
I'm not looking for validation just a perspective from the opposite sex, otherwise I would hit up /pol/ or /r/TRP. I wouldn't ask this irl because most of the females I'm in contact with are in both our circles and the ones who aren't I have familial and childhood ties to and already know what they'll say. I do care about her. I don't think my feelings have changed at all. I just don't see her the same way. She's always sort of acted very naive and inexperienced. I've only ever had 2 long term-ish GFs. I've never explicitly asked because I didn't really care, or so I thought but I only know of 2 of her BFs and I think the first one didn't even have sex with her. Now I'm just questioning whether when the first time we fucked and she just seemed so cluelessly cute. Was it all an act? When we tried very basic stuff, I thought we were on the same page. Like I said, I've only been with 2 other girls, one from my mid teens and one from highschool/ freshman college. Clearly, I'm not exactly an expert. Honestly, I thought we were both 'exploring' and going at the same pace. Clearly, I'm wrong. Now I feel like an idiot every time I tried to take charge in bed as to what she likes because 'she didn't have a lot of sex with her ex'. Well apparently there were a shit tonne of others.
>>
>>23943295
so then tell her what your concerns are. just because she has had many partners doesn't mean she's tried very much or that they were all vastly different experiences (probably the contrary). you're jumping to conclusions. if she was trying to con you into thinking she was "innocent" she would have lied about the number.
>>
For either: how do you deal with your partners/SOs difference in politics and other social things?

Mine is very opinionated in ways that I don't line up with but I never say anything about my leanings or opinions at all since it would definitely lead to an argument.
>>
File: Ha!.png (216 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
Ha!.png
216 KB, 393x391
>>23943706

I have happily ended things with people over this.

Not strictly because I do not agree, if I get into an argument with somebody over politics and it reaches a stalemate, fine, I can deal with that.

What I cannot stand is when people are politically active and just... wrong.

>tl;dr Being right means more to me than my relationships usually.
>>
>>23943708
I certainly don't want to end the relationship but all these opinions with no facts or research behind them just gives me a headache. I've actually asked genuine questions and my partner has no answer or source other than what TV or sites like tumblr have said.
>>
>>23943724

Tbh, I'd dump him or her. Or continually school them for your own amusement. Arguments lead to angry sex, after all!
>>
>>23943727
The last one lead to an hour long car trip in silence then sitting on a couch in silence for another hour. I'd like to experience angry make up sex but I really doubt I'll get to I haven't this far.
>>
girls, how have you met most of the guys you've dated?

I don't really know where to meet girls, I don't party or anything really and can't go to bars yet.

also, what type of flirting has the most success would you say?
>>
File: SDSDSD.jpg (40 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
SDSDSD.jpg
40 KB, 960x960
ask away

>>23945762
Concerts/Bars/Workplace/festivals

sometimes my friends bring random guys to hang out with

Just being genuine.most guys tat can constantly make me laugh are a huge plus

>>23943706
Not sure here, either just avoid, or idk maybe just decide you love the person enough to change your views

>>23943031
Honestly, why does it matter? Being sexual is a healthy thing to do, It's just pretty damn silly, thats like her saying she is "semi-repulsed" by the lack of partners you had, both are just stupid arguments

>>23942536
To spare your feelings, they have a hard time being need because they as well faer rejection, and when you fear rejection, and you're a sensible person, you feel a bit uncomfortable rejecting other people.

>>23940179
Well, you arent bad looking, your dick pic is all over here and honestly it isnt bad, but jesus you have a serious complex. You're going to have to love yourself before you love someone else.

Also bs dude, just go on the internet and I bet you could actually get laid rather easily.
>>
>>23945801
How does meeting in such busy places like concerts and bars work? I've tried that myself but usually people are there in groups, I wouldn't even know how to try to get through the groups wall of people.
>>
>>23945801
will you be my gf if i ask you nicely ?
>>
Is 5'11 OK height for men?
>>
>>23945859
Yes. Anything below 5'10 is manlet tier.
>>
>>23945864
Wew. Dodged a bullet there. Can't I lie I am 6' if someone asks though?
>>
>>23945842
Well usually alcohol is involved. But usually at bars you ask to buy them a drink and strike up a conversation. Concerts are easier I'd say, you're around people who have the same taste of music (or at least close).
>>
>>23945856
Nope

>>23945859
yep, anything over 5'5
>>
>>23945859
Nothing is less sexy than a guy caught up on how tall he is, no height is unattractive but 5'11 isn't tall enough to be attractive in its own right though
>>
>>23945868
I wouldn't lie, because 5'11 is fine. Now if you were 5'8 then I'd just say to wear those 2 inch heel things.
>>
>>23945801
what kind of music do you listen to?

what are the top things you look for in a potential mate?
>>
>>23943708
Don't discuss politics with friends, ever
>>
>>23945859
That's average so id say you're okay. Anything less and you would have to date Asian chicks.
>>
>>23945877
That sounds on bit of the short size.
>>23945880
Not really caught up on that, but I've always been wondering.
>>23945881
Lifts feel fake.
>>23945895
Yeah, I guess.
>>
>>23945901
That chick must be either <4'10 or a dude catfishing with the girls pictures
>>
>>23945907
Don't really know mate.
>>
>>23945801
>To spare your feelings, they have a hard time being need because they as well faer rejection, and when you fear rejection, and you're a sensible person, you feel a bit uncomfortable rejecting other people.
I'm not trying to be rude here... but is English not your first language or are you typing on a phone?

I guess it's just frustrating when
She sent the contact request
She started flirting
She asked to meet up
and all of this over the course of a week or two, then she stops responding after receiving the picture she asked for.

I just try to be reasonable and courteous with people, and I think it's not too much to ask for the same in this scenario.
>>
>>23945884
I listen to a lot of music, have a rap phase right now, but usually Indie etc

Someone who can make me laugh, knows how to show affection without being disrespectful.
Normally in shape, you dont have to be fit, hell you can be kinda chubby but avoid fat

>>23945901
i think 5'6 is average
>>
>>23946005
eh I'm lazy I guess haha

yeah that sucks but she probably felt bad, doesnt dispute the fact that its shitty though
>>
>>23945877
>nope
oh...ok ;_;
>>
>>23946038
Well maybe ask me irl to a date or something and unless youre a creepy neckbeard then id probably say yes
>>
>>23946012
B) sounds good, you in cali?
>>
>>23946022
I think I've come to realize as I get older my take on the concepts of mutual respect, courtesy and to "do unto others" has never helped me, and probably never will.
I just hate feeling like a hypocrite, but that's probably what I'll just have to start doing.
>>
>>23946069
nope

>>23946072
yep, you cant please everybody
>>
>>23946046
>>23946096
I like how you are and gorgeous, too bad you aren't closer to me though.
>>
>>23945801
How would I go about trying to find strictly platonic female friends? I used to have a few back in school but I moved immediately after and I've never known how to meet any in a just friends way since.

I've tried a little since but they usually go in a flirting or relationship direction which I don't really want or they just assume that's the direction I want it to go in.
>>
>>23946096
I really don't care about everybody's approval or pleasing them.
I just would like to receive something close to the same amount of respect and courtesy that is given.
>>
>>23946113
Have you tried being unattractive? that usually does the trick.
>>
>>23946110
thanks, not really a question though.

>>23946113
jeez im not sure, try to find people that hsare your hobbies? maybe said hobbie has some way of putting you two together, i dont have a lot of girl friends so idk

>>23946114
Most people do
>>
>>23946046
i prefer this answer :)
Unfortunately, i'm pretty sure you're from the US and i'm in Europe !
And just for the record i'm not a creepy neckbeard, i'm just a dreamin frenchman about having a qt american gf one day :p
>>
>>23946139
well you gotta get to america first
>>
>>23946146
yeah, i know i will one day, just hope that it'll be great, from what i see it look like a lovely country, apparently most of american people are very friendly and nice towards european
>>
>>23946162
yeah its really nice, people are kinda rude though lol
>>
>>23946132
My only hobbies are probably music and cars and most women I've met really aren't in to the same music as me and none are into cars. Which is nobody's fault really but still, it makes things difficult.
>>
>>23946175
i guess it depends on the people you meet but i don't think american are more rude than french people :p
>>
>>23946186
i know tons of women who love cars
>>
dont forget to ask questions im pretty bored af

>>23946192
i cant argue that, havent met anyone that was french
>>
>>23946198
well, i'm sure you know some clichés about us, the rude one is mostly true (at least in Paris)
>>
>>23946193
Really? I've yet to meet any myself.

What about meeting people at smaller places instead of concerts, like say certain stores like ones for music or other venues that are quieter where you don't have to shout? I've tried to meet people at loud things like concerts and clubs but the shouting and noise just gives me a headache.
>>
>>23946212
yep i know some girl, and shes like part of a car loving group, like 12 of them lol

idk, if you're just looking for one on one contact then id suggest a dating website

>>23946204
good to know
>>
>>23946231
Come to think of it, I never even considered trying to talk to an entire group instead of just one person. But it's never easy trying to work yourself into a group so it might take some thought.

Thanks for answering so many questions anon. Do you have any you'd like to ask us?
>>
>>23946254
What are you looking for in a relationship? Ideal mate etc? lol idk
>>
womyn: If you dont care about huge cocks so much why are all dildos around 8-9"?
>>
>>23946280
they arent, mine is 6
>>
>>23936254
Because in real life, there's more to evaluate your attractiveness on than one snapshot of one sense.
Visual aesthetic rarely makes up the entirety of attraction. So when you're only being rated on that, do you really expect a perfect score, or even for it to be accurate for you as a person?

>>23938395
It'll be an uphill battle.
Go for some unpaid stuff first. They're more likely to take you on if it doesn't cost them anything, and they can get rid of you if you don't do well.
Then start applying for paid jobs.
If not, do a degree.

>>23942536
I'm a dude, but I can give you an answer from a male perspective you may be able to compute:
>best case scenario - they are nice people, and really don't like making someone feel bad by isolating and bringing up a negative aspect of another person
>worst case scenarios - are worried you'll take a no badly; were considering going out but eventually decided not to (based on whatever); were never interested and suck at communicating it so would rather give minimal effort, then ghost when it gets hard
People are flawed, and often make difficult choices. The best way to empower yourself is be comfortable in your own skin and accept rejection as a fundamental mismatch, not an attack on you.

>>23943031
Asking a girl this won't help, because your brain will get suspicious that they're covering their own behaviour.
If you don't see yourself getting over it, tell her, break up, move on. While I don't agree with you feeling that way, you're entitled to happiness in your relationship just as much as anyone else.
I suggest you think about all possible implications of this phrase, however: "sex has no impact on a person's worth".
Then ask yourself if it's about her, or maybe the "inequality" in body count that makes you feel lesser in your relationship. Because an honest discussion with your GF will do wonders.
>>
>>23946278
Hard to say. I've always thought of a relationship as being a really close friendship but of course being even more important than that. It's hard to describe really. Either way I'd want it to be with someone who shares a lot of the same interests, ideas, thoughts of the future etc.

What about for you? What's the ideal boyfriend?
>>
>>23945801
For any females, but ou may have some input as you've invited questions.
>girl and I are interested in each other (actually confirmed, not guessing)
>girl just left for Europe after exams, will be gone for 6 weeks until beginning of semester at uni
>have heard through grapevine that she's a little off relationships despite her feelings, and didn't want to do anything because a) exams and b) would be leaving for 6 weeks

Sounds more drama-filled than it is on my side - I've peaced out mentally and will probably be over it the next time I get laid.
My actual question is: what is the likelihood she feels the same when she comes back?
Probably a dumb question, but it's worth asking imo.
>>
>>23943023
dunno if you're still here but...
do NOT
>ask a weirdly personal/deep question
>use a stupid pickup line
creepy pickup lines only work if you're super attractive (and even then it's no guarantee)
>start being outwardly sexual right away
i was having a good conversation with a guy, and out of the blue he was like "so, you a virgin? ever tried anal?". i unmatched with him ASAP.
>say something bland like "hey" or "what's up" or "hi sweetie"
DO
>talk about one of her interests/a mutual interest
(for example, i have a pic of me and my dog on tinder, and it's usually a good start if they start off complimenting my dog or something)
>>
>>23946306
someone who makes me laugh, can handle my flaws, hard to say what I actually want really

>>23946307
If you actually liked each other, the next time you see each other you'll just know? idk best I can do
>>
For a while I've felt like my fiancee is unaffectionate or something, but I've started thinking I'm just clingy. Whenever we're just sitting around watching tv or whatever she never sits by me, always on a different piece of furniture. She doesn't seem responsive to me trying to cuddle with her in bed and we don't cuddle any other time ever. On nights when I go to bed early for work she waits a few hours so I'm in bed alone, and when I have friends over and stay up she goes to bed early. She spends half the day in bed so I spend that time without her. She masturbates a lot but doesn't really have any interest in sex and never tries to initiate anything; when I do she usually stops me and says that it has to be planned days in advance, not spontaneous. I'm really not into her kinks but I try to involve them anyway. She's completely uninterested in mine and I feel like I have to force her to do anything I want to do. She spends pretty much all her time kik-ing people from 4chan and playing cs/talking to her cs friends. I send her random "I love you"s and stuff while we're working, but I don't think she's ever messaged me first. I've stopped initiating conversation lately just to see what would happen, today for example we haven't spoken since around 3 (it's 11 now) even though I've been in the same room as her the whole time. I've stopped touching/being romantic as well, we haven't hugged/kissed/held hands etc once today. Even if we're going for a walk or out to eat she's on her phone talking to someone else or on tumblr or something. It doesn't help that she has no hobbies (doesn't even like music at all) and won't feign interest in anything that I care about.

She moved to my hometown and has no irl friends here so I try to understand that she needs to have people to talk to. I know I need to be more independent and give her space but I feel lonely and neglected even when she's in the same room as me. Don't know if she's unaffectionate or I'm just a pussy.
>>
>>23946693
She sounds like an unfeeling machine that's ujst staying with you because she has nobody else IRL. You're not imagining any of it man, she really just doesn't give a fuck.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466308461609.jpg (62 KB, 717x717) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466308461609.jpg
62 KB, 717x717
Would you class me as attractive, plain average or ugly? Also any tips on improvement?
>>
>>23935110
Just being friendly.
>>
>>23946280
(not a girl here) Because some and maybe even most girls prefer a bigger than 6+ size, so as a manufacturer it's a safer bet to make 6+ dildo's. But fuck that, even in a parallel where pretty much all woman only love big cocks. It's still no use thinking about it, you just play the hand you're dealt.
>>
GIRLS
One thing I've always wanted to know is why you go to the toilet do you take your skirt off or flip it up?
I have no idea why but always intrigued me
>>
Ugly femanon here
I wear nice clothes and makeup but I'm still looking like piece of shit.
How I can be happy if there is so many cute girls? How I can feel valuable if nobody want to look at my face for longer that 1 second
>>
Girls, I've been trying to get back in the dating game lately and I've also been reading some stuff about dating and the psychology behind it.

It's pretty well known that men for the most part experience instant attraction for signs of fertility and youthfulness (boobs, slim waist, and even blonde hair bla bla bla)

But I wonder how many girls know the underlying more complex mechanics of female attraction psychology. Which are basically also cavemen and reproductive mechanisms. Stuff like seeking out a partner that dominates his surroundings and has survival skills.

Also I need a girl to inspire me not to go the douchebag route...
>>
Obvious questions for women from a man but,
Girls, do you care about height and dick size?
>>
>>23948210
Being attractive is for getting in the door. Once you're in the door your looks (or lack there of) are less relevant. Sure you have to work harder but it's still possible

If you're not a looker, A. try to work with your features instead of emulating what pretty but dissimilar looking women do, B. have a good personality.

My $0.02 anyway. One of thing guys can spot miles away is a girl trying to be something she isn't. Wearing tight fitting clothes if you're a bit on the larger size? Turn off. Trying to act how you think guys like? Turn off.

Feels obvious and played out, but be yourself.
>>
>>23948210
Show your personality, I've had plenty of outgoing girls who I would otherwise not find attractive. They became attractive because I liked them so much.

inb4 I have no personality.
I don't know if you have or haven't got a great personality, but what ever you have, show it off, you've gotta attract someone eventually.
>>
>>23948200
I'm a guy, but my girlfriend pulls her skirt up and underwear down. Apparently if she's wearing a particularly light skirt / dress she'll tuck it into her bra. Ingenious.
>>
>>23948225
Yes, but much, much less than you think we do.
Most girls think that taller men are more attractive and big dicks are better.
But not being tall or not having a huge dick is not a deal breaker for most - I won't reject a guy if he's shorter than 6' or if his dick is smaller than 7". In general as long as a guy is taller than me and can give me an orgasm I won't worry.
>>
>>23948218
We don't sit down and discuss with our friends about who is the man who dominates his surroundings and has better survival skills. But of course we like a man who is charismatic, self confident, who is the leader of his social group, who makes us feel safe by his side, etc.

Being a douchebag is counterproductive if you want a relationship and not a quick fuck. I don't want to be with a man who doesn't appreciate me and treat me like I'm irreplaceable and special for him. Douchebags are interesting at first because they're entertaining, or if you're a little clusterfuck of mental issues that can't get any better.
Also, once people think that you're a douchebag, it will ruin your reputation and no girl will ever take you seriously.
>>
File: 1459416821258.jpg (7 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
1459416821258.jpg
7 KB, 250x230
>>23935100
girls

im confused. women talk to each other about sexual partners and details quite frequently. the one thing they dont mention is anal. they always say "oh no im not into that" or "eww". yet when you get them behind closed doors theyre kinky as fuck. why dont they just talk about all details and instead of the vanila ones. i mean it just seems like theyre lying to each other.
>>
girls,
You know how guys say that all boobs are awesome no matter how big the size even though big ones are nice, can the same be said for cocks for you?
>>
>>23948225
Yes, but only to a certain degree. I'm 5'4" and have dated a 5'6" guy and really liked him- too bad he had another gf.

Ideal dick size for me is probably idk 5"? Over 7" and it's a struggle for both of us to fully enjoy. There are ways, but eh. Less than 4" probably wouldn't be fun, but idk
>>
>>23943261
That analogy will never stop being retarded
>>
Girls my dick is barely 13 cm long with 10 cm circumference, I gave up on dating for a long time because I have no confidence and also was pretty ugly when I was fatter but now I'm bit thinner and better looking and loneliness became unbearable after 26 years. Question is should I just give up again or am I setting myself up for getting cucked as a 26 year old small dicked virgin?
>>
>>23948255
Is 5'6 bad?
How 'bout 7 inches?
>>
>>23948333
Oh, it's nice that you'd date a guy my height.
And I am 7" so if you can speak for most, then I'm alright.
What do girls think of phimosis? (Tight foreskin)
>>
>>23948499
Well, it's not ideal but not necessarily bad. My long term was 5'7". I am 5'6".
6-7" is pretty much perfect in my opinion.
>>
>>23948516
Oh alright, I'm asking to make sure if women on a whole care. I have a girlfriend who's 5'6 like myself.
>>
>>23943015
Thank you for a well thought out response anon. I'm still going to wait until she graduates next year to ask her out. I'm very good friends with her mother who basically figured out I felt this way. She asked that I wait until next year and I wouldn't want to disrespect her trust and respect for me. I'm also very good friends with her brothers and I don't want to squander that by jumping the gun. I honestly have no clue how this will play out but I'm enjoying the ride. I find this girl incredibly easy to be around and fun to talk to. She seems to value my input on things and think I'm funny. I don't think she's quite figured me out yet. If she was brighter I think she'd realize I liked her, but as it is I treat her as peer, listen to her openly and deal with her honestly. She certainly understands that I like her as a person, though I've avoided explicit autistic outbursts stating as much, I just think she wonders a bit why she's gotten my attention. I have a reputation in her family, many of whom I enjoy close relationships with, as being honest, thoughtful, fun, and funny.
>>
File: H0ScNCV.jpg (71 KB, 414x613) Image search: [Google]
H0ScNCV.jpg
71 KB, 414x613
Anyway for a man to get better looking? Im not fat at all, which kind of makes me feel like im screwed. Ive been working out for 2 years and eating semi healthy probably just not enough. I keep my hair clean, I use face wash daily. My skin is clearer than most women when they dont have makeup on.

Im about to put in hours of research on specific foods that help improve skins appearance and overall appeal.

For example my cousin is very good looking guy and he can walk into a restaurant and a waitress will tell a waiter to give him her number. This has never happened to me.
>>
>>23948928

Nope unless you get surgery, face is all that matters personality and spending all your time in gym is a meme.
>>
>>23948928
>my cousin is very good looking guy and he can walk into a restaurant and a waitress will tell a waiter to give him her number. This has never happened to me.

Don't worry, this has never happened to a lot of people. I also dou t it ever happened to your cousin desu.
[Spoiler]your cousin really got the male waiters phone numbers instead[/spoiler]
>>
>>23948928
Not sure why you are asking the opposite gender this. I'm going to help you man-to-man.

Here's what you do - Get a decent camera, some low-end DSLR. Become proficient at taking photos and learn the basics of lightroom. Take good pictures of yourself that are edited properly in lightroom.

Seriously, 90% of the game is getting in, and iunno bout u but since we're both on /soc/ I'm guessing most the getting in we do is online. A good self pic will go a long ways.
>>
>>23950000
This
>>
File: image.jpg (871 KB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
871 KB, 2576x1932
Why is there such a bad sterotype with Indian makes. Feel like it's an uphill battle because of stereotypes whenever I'm trying to get laid even though I'm pretty good lookin
>>
File: epic jewing.gif (1 MB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
epic jewing.gif
1 MB, 800x597
At what point in the relationship should a guy reveal his affinity for fascism? After she's already in love I assume??

Should I just show here my collection of nazi pics?

btw the girl is pretty fully under my thumb

>>23935254
gif related
>>
>>23951388
>88
Hiel

If thats you then you wont have any racial troubles with girls, any man above a 9/10 gets a pass on racial stuff especially if its Indian.

Indians are mostly just dark skinned Caucasoid anyway
>>
personally, i like guys who enjoy a good meme once in a while
>>
>>23951438
That probably won't go very well.
>>
>>23940522
you might've been bad in bed or she just fell out of love with you. it's sad but it happens. just be lucky she didn't cheat on you
>>
Guys

What would you like your girl to do in bed
>>
>>23952307
touch my dick
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.