[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you say my legs are thin, medium or fat? I feel like i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: webcam-toy-photo76.jpg (54 KB, 408x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo76.jpg
54 KB, 408x600
would you say my legs are thin, medium or fat?
I feel like i have chicken legs desu. any adv on how to get rid of chicken legs?
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo77.jpg (55 KB, 416x580) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo77.jpg
55 KB, 416x580
>>
>>23931099
>chicken legs

Op you fucktard, stop fishing for compliments.

>inb4betaorbiters
>>
Your legs are fine. Just exercise if you want to shape them up a little, like squats. Would definitely push them back and eat that puss though.
>>
>>23931105
:( i'm not i srsly have em
>>
>>23931099
Chicken legs? I think that means really skinny/small.....so no not even close to chicken legs.
>>
>>23931111
>and eat that puss though
?
>>23931114
oh i mean in to be fat on the top kinda like a chicken wing
>>
Your legs are gross. Are you a guy
>>
>>23931131
damn rly
no i'm not
>>
>>23931099
they're flabby. chicken legs are skinny stick legs, so you definitely don't have them. they're not the worst i've seen, but not the best. i'd say medium

like >>23931111 said, do some squats and shit like that. it looks like your fat goes to your hips and thighs first, so just don't turn in to a fatty and you'll see progress
>>
Your legs are so beautiful don't change a thing beautiful
>>
May I please kik u beautiful
>>
you're fat, lose weight (and buy underwear that fits for now)

they look like chubby man legs
>>
>>23931099

I like them, but you can always improve them through some exercising.
>>
>>23931244
i am not saying this out of vanity but i aint really fat. People often comment how i am too slim. Its just that all my fat collects onto my thighs/hips and the rest of my body is normal.

I am gonna take advice and try to tone up me legs.
>>
>>23931099
We canĀ“t see the complete legs with those panties loose them in order to tell you.
>>
>>23931119
>>and eat that puss though
>?
I am implying I would enthusiastically perform cunnilingus on you. That pussy look phat, nigga.
>>
>>23931099
sorry, but you're out of shape. no muscle definition
>>
>>23931340
no need to apologies ha
yea i agree, i'm -a start defining my thighs
>>
>>23931315
best post on this board ive seen all day
>>
>>23931407
Well I'm happy that entertained you, friend.
>>
OP, post stomach for refernece
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo1.jpg (48 KB, 398x374) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo1.jpg
48 KB, 398x374
>>23931520
>>
>>23931555
Okay, you weren't kidding about being slim elsewhere
>>
>>23931565
ya. honestly i dunno if its a curse or a blessing but my stomach is always flat yet my thighs...are not.
Even my shins are thin and it makes my legs disproportionate (what i meant by chicken legs)
>>
>>23931587
How tall are you?
>>
>>23931594
5'3
>>
>>23931587
btw i really like your belly button, it's really cute
>>
>>23931610
thanks lol
>>
>>23931099
I would say fat, your upper thigh area is really unappealing and unshapely.
>>
Kik- Kingg_Ivann_
>>
>>23931555
HNNNG nigga stop.
>>23931602
Literally over a foot taller than you. Can't smash might kill you.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.