[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Flag Thread What are your red flags for dating? I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4
Red Flag Thread

What are your red flags for dating? I'll start with mine.

>Obese
>Stupid
>Radfem/SJW
>Unkempt/bad hygiene
>Ghetto
>Alcohol and/or drug problem
>>
>obese
>too much skinny
>girls that dislike skirts/dresses
>girls that drink and smoke
>tattoos & piercings
>fake tits
>bald pussies
>leftist/sjw/lgbt/...
>muslim
>nigga
>arab
>>
>>23930782
desperate
fake
obese
dumb
various mental problems
>>
Materialistic - I'm cautious of girls that wear a lot of jewelry and shop too much
>>
>actually interested in dating me
something has to be seriously wrong with you
>>
>wears video game and/or "nerdy" movie related t shirts
>calls himself persistent
>mumbles
>has the poor pitiful me attitude
>wears converse
>doesn't wash bed sheets at least once every two weeks
>wears red pants
>makes sexist jokes and is over 18
>>
Not a virgin
Over 5"6
>>
>arab girl with mental deficits.
>>
>>23930991

>pleonasm
>>
>>23930943
What's wrong with nerdy or movie-related tees, in your opinion?
>>
>>23931033
The personality that comes with them
>>
Short
Fat
Wears Glasses
Doesn't pay for the date
Poorly fitting clothes
Smokes
Tattoos
Doesn't wear smart clothes from famous brands
Doesn't wear a nice watch
Has an IPhone
Has a SmartWatch
Wears jewelry other than a watch, cufflinks and tie clip
Can't keep eye contact with it
Keeps staring at me
Talks about movies, videogames or TV shows
Talks about politics
Is an only child
Has more than 2 siblings
Talks about him more than about me

Just kidding, christ there's some judgmental pricks here.
>>
>>23931172
That's the point
>>
>>23930782
>drinks too much
>smoking
>drugs
>expects the guy to do everything
>shallow
>too materialistic
>thinks video games are for kids
>can't take a joke/easily offended
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 306x306
>has borderline personality disorder

biggest redflag ever
>>
>>23931206
M8 that's all females
>>
>half ass wants to play video games for a living
>art major
>philosophy major
>baggy jeans
>says senpai
>uses the n word and is not black
>"I don't like makeup on girls blahblahblah they're whores"
>uses the term "party whores" and then claims to be a feminist
>claims to be anything they are not
>talks about their nationality more than once a month
>lisp
>grammar nazi
>trailer park
>bitches about coffee or beer
>doesn't defend Edward Snowden
>still complains about Starbucks, leggings, and the twilight series
>only stories he has are about high school
>no friends
>>
>>23931194
>thinks video games are for kids

lol
>>
>>23930943
Some people wait longer than two weeks to change their sheets?!?!?
>>
>>23931226
something wrong with that?
>>
>>23931246
My ex did it literally once every few months
>>
obese
balding
lives at home with parents
depressed/victim complex
no job/only works part time at min wage job
no car
probation/jail time
missing teeth
heavy smoker/drinker
drug use
owns obese animals (if you can't even take care of a dog or cat properly, you're probably going to let yourself go too)
no life skills- cooking, cleaning, etc
religious
shitty sense of dress (i'm fine with t-shirts and jeans, but everything should fit properly and be clean)
aggressive attitude towards women in general/neckbeard behavior
has children
>>
File: dangar.jpg (37 KB, 322x700) Image search: [Google]
dangar.jpg
37 KB, 322x700
>doesn't like video games
>has had many relationships in the past
>explosive anger and takes things too seriously
>drinks a lot and does drugs (that includes marijuana)
>has no hobbies or passions
>is rude to people
>doesn't like animals
>has a messy room and filthy bathroom
>>
File: maxrepel.jpg (24 KB, 776x720) Image search: [Google]
maxrepel.jpg
24 KB, 776x720
ITT: Females list reasons why they dont use /soc/ to hook up.
>>
Too religious
Long fingernails
Dirty teeth
Didn't go to/ graduate college
Still parties regularly
>>
>>23931286
how old are you with these requirements?
>>
>>23931215
Ha I like this one, you seem to be pretty down to earth at least with this list.

Might as well just say you don't want any fuc bois and make it easy

>still complains about Starbucks, leggings, and the twilight series
People still bitch about that?
>>
>>23931436
couple years shy of 30
>>
>>23931472
I was on campus walking to class and I had a sb cup in my hand and a group of guys did a mix of cat calling and calling me a basic bitch lol
They were at the "vape corner" of the quad so that probably explains it
>>
>>23931532
>vape corner

I feel both old and utterly disgusted
>>
>>23931569
It's crusty
The "leader" looks like Alton brown and Peter Dinklage had a baby
>>
>>23931586
Alright, I'm going to ask you for contact info. Yay, nay?
>>
>>23931634
Yay
>>
>>23931532
Ewwwwww dude as soon as I heard mouth fedoras I already knew their statement didn't mean anything. I guess they were just showing you what they learned in female phycology. Hope you didn't throw up in your mouth from all that.
>>
>>23931652
Lmfao
U tried to eat by myself at ghengis grill but the waiter was like "where do you go? Omg the same as me? Don't you hate that starting 2016 you can't even vape on campus? It's not even tobacco!!"
>>
>>23931664
*i not u
>>
>>23931664
>it's not even tobacco
>vapor is good for you
Does everyone at that campus in the vape culture or something? I think I would tell that waitress to stop talking to me, I will never understand what's so kool about it.
Have you smoked one before think I have once or twice
>>
>>23931714
I've not smoked it's def not for me
So I guess add
>vapes
And
>asks for measurements
To the list lol
It's a community college so it's safe to assume there is a vape culture there hahaha
>>
>>23931495
oh okay thats legit then
though you are another 18 year old with irrational expectations

how big of a problem the balding though?
>>
>>23931652
you talk pretty white-knighty despite the fedora hate
>>
>>23931738
Welp your probably not the only woman on the planet that doesn't vape. Idk if I've ever seen a single girl use one
>vapes
>wears mouth fedora
>tips said mouth fedora
>or wears a fedora

There I think I just enhanced your list hopefully that'll filter out all the bad chemicals in your future searches lol
>asks for measurements
Damn pls don't tell me that's a real thing?
And I guess community colleges would breed more of that, just wait till someone burns half of their face off, then they'll ban them for good.
>>
>>23931770
A guy in Memphis did they because he used parts too powerful for the thing? I think
My cringe at story from CC is a guy I was friends with from there new I liked makeup and bought a real expensive brush for me for Christmas and said "I was hoping you'd take this as a token to date me"
Rip friendship
>>
>>23931782
all these baiting why
>>
>>23931755
Well I guess I come off like that but fuck you for actually reading through this thread

>>23931785
Did he burn his neckbeard as well lol? But that's just another reason I don't use those things. At least they found out why it blew up. That was an epidemic in LA too but they never found the cause of it.
Wow I feel more bad for you than that dude even tho I know what he was really trying to do.
"I was hoping you'd take this as a token to let me fuck you"

That was a loaded gift if anything, did you keep the brushes or gave them back?
>>
>>23931820
the only people ive seen using the word neckbeard a lot are neckbeards in denial or inner neckbeards. you have a pretty strong obsession with them for some reason but if you actually go outside youll realize this neckbeard thing is more like a meme for losers on the internet to make themself feel better than an existing thing
>>
>>23931743
oh, that's fair, yeah. nah, i mainly want someone on the same level as i am. employed, stable enough to take care of themselves, etc. i don't like children and i sure as hell don't want to raise a 30 year old one

balding is actually not a big problem when it's embraced for what it is, i can respect and appreciate that more than someone who tries to desperately cover it up by growing the rest of their hair out longer. just makes it look even more terrible imo. i don't really like the top/back of the head balding patterns, but it's not a huge deal unless it's paired up with other items on my no list

in general i'm fine when guys just say fuck it and buzz the rest of their hair off too
>>
>>23931820
I removed him from snapchat and sat in the furthest seat in the class so he never gave it to me lol
He took a pic of it on snapchat and sent it to me days after I explicitly said we don't have to exchange Christmas gifts cause we aren't that close lol
Oh my god a vape epidemic kill me
>>
>>23931837
Why do you care so much
>>
>>23931844
because he obviously tries so hard to be cool meanwhile overly obsessed with something that you only take serious if you spend too much time on the net

sorry, i might came off as an asshole and im not denying that. but i hate the people who browse things like cringe and justneckbeardthings because they are people in denial watching strawmen people to make themself feel better
>>
>>23931837
I was outside the last two days at an amusement park and saw a whole lot of them plus the ones the nintendroids that play smash a my local fight night. No point and pretending they don't exist cause their definitely out there.
Pls shave your neckbeard
>>
>>23931892
>i cirklejerk over a miserable type of person that actually really rare but trust me im cool!!

i dont like beards, neckbeard included
>>
>>23930875
lel
your brain is just rationalizing why you avoid any chance of happiness, because your brain is a scumbag fuck
I thought the same thing until I started taking SSRI meds

ontopic:
The most fun fetishes are unfortunately also big red flags :/
>into daddy-daughter roleplay
>rape fetish
>forced impregnation
>>
>>23931840
Well I hope he took the snap block lightly at least he should take the hint. He must have really thought you'd like them or read that gifts automagiclly means your in.
I'd say he learned his lesson that money doesn't buy love, greatest place to learn too since your college. But he's probably lurking on Snapchat now

Ha its an epidemic so at some point everyone will stop. R-right?! I remember when I went to Vegas with my friends the conference room we were in. There were just clouds of coconut flavored smoke just blowing out from ppls mouths. Was not chill at all
>>
>>23931902
Damn man if that ticks you off that much and your not one of them then why did you bother replying? I could be bitch about swag fags and metal heads too. Those are ppl I've personally have dealt with irl and in the work place so idk do what you want.
>>
>>23931933
Oh my god that sounds like a disaster
Broadly did some kind of short "documentary" over people that vape and they were like "wow I thought neckbeards but no neckbeards here!!" But stretched out for 7 minutes lol
>>
>>23930782
>makes sexist jokes
>obese
>constantly trying to argue
>alcohol or drug problem
>refuses to get a job
>won't go to comic cons with me
>>
>>23931953
No one who worked there said anything but then again it was vegas ever square inch reeks of cigarette smoke and what not. But that smoke was blocking my god dang view but I was fairly high from smoking weed unfortunately so I was in no place to complain.
I would pay money to watch that even tho you couldn't catch any in their habitat. But with the way the anti-smoking campaign is going there will most likely be a real vape documentary some time in our future. Should be called "I Vape to Suffocate" or something edgy like that
>>
>>23931276
Actually what am I talking about, I never saw my old roommate do it ever. Looked like a giant piss stain where he slept on his white sheets
>>
>>23932052
Omg that title I think we should be bffs
>>23932165
Gah that suuuuucks
>>
other than the obvious things every girl ive dated who uses tumblr has had some serious emotional issues and lack the maturity to even want to begin dealing with them regardless of how hard i try to be supportive. then again ive only dated 3 girls, who each had tumblr.
>>
>>23932210
Ha that was pretty decent when I typed it. I'll be your internet bff seems like we'd have a bunch of nonsense to talk about. But I might fall into one of your red flags ;p
>>
>>23932273
Which??
>>
>>23932820
Hmmmm I may have jumped the gun on being a red flag lol. All I can say is that I have a little bit of a lisp somethimes but that's about it, thought I would have made two or three flags
>>
>would vote for Trump, even if her life depended upon it.
>>
>>23930782
Only consumes and does not create
>>
>Trump supporter
>Clinton supporter
>Sanders supporter
All three indicate flaws.
Trump is a malleable personality.
Clinton is ignorance due to laziness.
Sanders is ideology for appearances.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.