[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arizona Thread...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7
File: arizona-area-code-map.jpg (115 KB, 800x799) Image search: [Google]
arizona-area-code-map.jpg
115 KB, 800x799
Arizona Thread...
>>
M/19 602/480
>>
M/28 928 Flagstaff here, originally from 480. What's good y'all?
>>
File: 1463125118400.png (23 KB, 230x227) Image search: [Google]
1463125118400.png
23 KB, 230x227
623/M/28

>tfw it's Friday for the rest of society but I work in 6 hours
>>
File: 1465483506897.jpg (23 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
1465483506897.jpg
23 KB, 410x410
M/21/520

>tfw Arizona boards are usually as dry as the state itself
>>
>>23912426
I've tried meeting up with people in the area but they can't handle my alcoholism and addiction to exercise.
>>
27/m 520

just need to get my dick wet
>>
28/m/Tucson, bi

Board games and cuddling would be cool. Kik is myrrym
>>
>>23912918
>e
Funny you mention that, I know a bunch of people here who're alcoholics themselves and exercise frequently.

You'll never see them on here though.
>>
>>23914575
I wouldn't but I'm new to the state and don't want to sign up for some weird cult gathering. What are you doing here?
>>
Sup nerds, how's your Saturday night goin?
>>
>>23915759
I GOT A BUNCH OF FREE LIQUOR FROM MY NEIGHBOR

Except a liter of it is fucking Apple Pucker.
>>
>>23915796

That's exciting. I'm not drinkin tonight but I'm high as fuck

Also what is Apple Pucker? Sounds vomit-inducing. It can't be as bad as marshmellow vodka though, somehow my ex thought that'd be good to buy. What the fuck.
>>
>>23915811
Good stuff? Everyone in this neighborhood has brick...60 an ounce haha..ha ):

It's a hxc lady drink. It's basically apple wine. Vomit inducing is an understatement, tequila is easier to stomach, but it's only 30 proof. Marshmallow vodka sounds like sucking the hot end of a gun. Was it UV? Really what the fuck.
>>
>>23915811

I got a med card, so I pay much more. But it's always high quality and cops won't end your life for having it in your car. Peace of mind is worth it.
>>
>>23912918
im one of those people lol
>>
>>23911719
520 near UA? 20M. Just quit my job and bored as shit
>>
928 F/20

Anyone want to be friends? I suck at making friends.
>>
602/M/27

I'm new to Phoenix, what do you people do to hang out?
>>
>>23921286
From the looks of most threads? Drugs and drinking.
>>
520 near maricopa
>>
F/19/moving to arizona tuesday night

looking for weed and xanax hookups for the future
>>
>>23921443
Moving to Phoenix? Where are you moving from?
>>
>>23921067
I used to be from 928, how are you doing?
>>
>>23921511
yeah probably to somewhere in norther phoenix

oregon
>>
>>23921527
Oregon is where I want to move lol. Let's trade places. But welcome to AZ, are you prepared for the heat? It gets hot,so it might be something that you're not used to in Oregon.
>>
>>23921538
I'm originally from washington. soent 6 months in AZ and couldn't stand the heat so I moved back up to washington to become an adult. it's a long sad tale from there on but I have to move back in with my mother for 6-months to a year.
>>
>>23921543
I'm interested in hearing about your story, I'm up and can't sleep. But it's cool if you don't want to talk about it. Do you have kik by chance?
>>
>>23921553
>Moved back up to Washington because the girl I had a crush for 2 year on said she was single and willing to try out a relationship (I am a desperate clingy tranny) and I was experiencing the worst heat rashes.
>I moved up as early as possible. lived with my uncle for a couple months) and went to go meet up with her. It turns out that she was already seeing someone else.
>I was emotionally destroyed and spent about a week in bed waiting to hear back from applications and interview.
>got my first job, working was a bit hard but I was geting better at managing my social anxiety from there and was finally feeling like I was gonna be able to be a normie.)
>try going on a date but fuck it up by being autismo and lost a friend,
>meet a new girl at work and fall in love with her, but our relationship never went above handholding
>she goes missing for 2 weeks and I'm constantly worried out of my mind.
>they finally found her dead, she killed herself.
>uncle kicks me out a week before christmas because apparently he felt underapreciated because I was depressed and didn't talk to him often. had to move into a place where I got gyped by some korean landlady that made me pay last 2 months rent over a period of 4 months so I was paying 1025 for a fucking bedroom in a shared house with 6 other people. so for the next 5 months I was in complete poverty mode.
>HR takes over, scheduling is fucked. move to a different job
>get fired from new job for being depressed and not throwing away a smoothy that a customer changed their mind on
>was hard to find work after that, couldn't seem to get a job with enough hours
>finally get a good job working as a cashier at a grocery store
>getting closer to friend I originally moved up for. start being closer friends with her again
>entertain the idea of moving in together and possibly dating once she's made a big life decision
1/2
>>
623. Wadup guysss. Add my snapchat
Mutated_lonk
>>
M/21/Tucson
Just want to get sucked off for the first time. Don't care if it's m/f/trans. I'm not going to reciprocate unless your a female though.
>>
File: boop.jpg (53 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
boop.jpg
53 KB, 900x1600
>one day I dye my hair and apparently I got a little bit on one of my roomates mats, he felt disrespected and called the landlord on me. he did this again when there was a single DROP of jam on the carpet and he threatened to move out.\
>this roomate was literally a 18 year old wigger in a fucking 30 year old's body. literal fucking manchild.
>have to do tranny errands one day (doctors visits n such) and I got 3 hours of sleep and woke up at 4 AM. I got home at 7pm and this retarded ass nigga roomate is fucking blasting his music like he always does, so I can't sleep.
>I bang on his door, and tell him to turn his fucking music down and he says "it's the middle of the day I can be as loud as I want. I go back to my room for a little bit, and try to go back to bed. I go back, pound on the door, and I yell at him A LOT. I call the landlord to try and get some help and she says "you disres0pected him so fuck you i guess lol, btw one of you is gonna need to move out"
>apparently there was a small crick in his door, pic related.
>my outburst made another roommate want to move out and the landlord said "either you move out or I evict you"
>had nowhere to go. some friends from 4chan were coming up to stay with me while they were going to a con and they said I could live with them.
>I have the most magical weekend ever with them.
>I go live with them, I'm sharing the living room with a guy, but he's okay, sucked his dick once. his sister comes and lived with us too. she's chill, one of the only people I feel comfortable around, and I love her now but she's married.
>guy I share the livingroom with has a bipolar outburst and we decide to kick him out. his sister stays for about a month. >his sister and I get really drunk one night and we fucked. We knew things couldn't go further, but we were good friends that just showed affection to each other.
>he moved out
>I get fucked on rent
>meanwhile I can't hold a job because my anxiety has gone out of control
2/3 I guess
>>
M/18/520

Down for whatever kik me TheSylas
>>
>>23921647
>I decide that I can't work anymore and my mental issues have gotten to the point where I need to file for disabilities after going to a mental ward
>I have to move back in with my mom because I can't pay rent if I can't work.
>spent the last month sitting on my computer doing nothing. my only friend being the girl that I lived with.
>been waiting for my flight for what feels like an eternity now.
>spent 3 days with the girl visiting her and her mom. we smoke a lot of weed, she does some heroine but back when I was in Washington I saw someone's life get destroyed by it, so I wasn't interested at all. she gives away all but one last dose of heroine. she does it and I have to make she is okay for half an hour and I just wanted her to be okay.
>we go to the upstairs bathroom, he pukes and starts to feel a lot better. we dye our hair and take a bath together in THC salts that get your body high
>we dry up, and go on a drug run to get some Xanax. and cuddle in the care the whole way there. for the 2 nights I stayed there we cuddled together on the bed
>nothing sexual happened but we both showed each other a lot of affection over the weekend. I kissed her on the forhead and cheek a couple times.
>her mom was super nice as well and literally bought me a new pair of shoes because "if I can afford to spend 100 dollars on weed I can buy you a new pair of shoes. I looked at pictures of Syrian refugees and their shoes are better off than the current pair you're wearing".
>I was so grateful. it had been so long since somebody did something nice for me and for a second there I felt like I was back with my surrogate family I had when I was really young (the way my mom babysat me)
sorry I'm bad at story telling and I'm rambling on a lot, I'm really high rn
>>
File: 20160610_145709.jpg (733 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20160610_145709.jpg
733 KB, 2592x1944
>>23921679
>overall best 3 days I had in a really long time, and coming back to my regular routine of sitting on the computer and doing nothing but shitposting and playing shitty video games kinda killed me inside a bit. tomorrow I'm shipping my computer and then I gotta get up at 9 to make it to the airport early just to be extra careful.
so now I get to spend 6-12 months waiting for the government to give me money because I'ma failure of a human being.
>>
>>23921443
What part of northern phoenix.
I got my 420 hook I'm on 27th and deer valley if you any where near there
>>
>>23921690
not exactly sure right this second, but that sounds close enough for a short car ride
>>
>>23921682
Sounds like you've been through a bit. What do you plan on doing here? Are you going to try and improve yourself?
>>
>>23921696
I'm going to be trying to get help with my mental issues, get on disabilities, and try to better myself so that one day I might be able to become a nurse. I'll try going to school with a pell grant so that if I fail I don't need to worry about having fucked my life up yet again.
>>
>>23921703
That's good to hear. Keep your head up and stick with the plan. So how do you feel about moving here? Nervous or what?
>>
Guarantee nobody lives near me.

Scenic/Littlefield reporting in
>>
>>23921711
Your the first person I've seen to post from that area.
>>
>>23921708
certainly not looking forward to the heat again. but thankfully I'll have more air conditioning this time. it's gonna suck because I'll be pretty isolated but once I get on my NEETbucks I won't have to worry about being a burden on others financially anymore. once I get that I'll be free to go wherever I want and live with whoever I want. I hope I won't just be stuck sitting on my computer all of my life like a failed human being.
>>
>>23921711
Bet you noone lives near me either
Bullhead City
>>
>>23921716
Feels good knowing there aren't any anons in my area.
>>
>>23921719
You won't if you're able to find the right kind of friends. As long as you're willing to push yourself, I'm sure you'll be fine
>>
480 /18m
Willing to hang or do anything
Can't drive can anyone teach me?
>>
These threads used to have so many more people. No one is even outside during the summer, so where'd everyone from these threads go?
>>
>>23924813
They died from the heat.
>>
Feeling like shit tonight, how about you guys?
>>
>>23925108
So it goes.
>>23925151
I am drunk. It is a good feeling.
>>
M/25/480. Out way east in AJ.
Looking to have some fun tonight, any ideas?
>>
>>23921067
928/M/22
me too, lets be friends
>>
>>23921724
I dew
>>
>>23921067
21/M/928
What kinda friend you looking for?
>>
>>23925762

The combination of your desperation towards a 25hr old post and spelling the word do as dew fills me with contempt.
>>
File: MAGA RL.jpg (912 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
MAGA RL.jpg
912 KB, 1440x2560
>Tfw tweaker central near metrocenter.
Shit sux m8. Can't do anything at night without seeing cop cars or random druggies walkin around.
Atleast the inside of my house is safe. And my job is within walking distance. And people always compliment me on my hat.
>>
The heat has been sucking so hard lately.

24/m/480 here. Anyone alive?
>>
>>23925851

Just carry a gun. I used to play in an underground poker game few blocks down from the metro (northern and 35th ave it was at), left with over $2,000 multiple times, never had any worry whatsoever, even leaving at 4am.

And I didn't know people from that part of town were trump supporters. Learn something new everyday.
>>
Morning bump
>>
21M here. Any girl interested in seeing Guns N Roses in Glendale on August 15th? I have an extra ticket and no one to go with.
>>
>>23921067
928 M/18 here.

Anyone else 928?
>>
Midnight bump
>>
Morning bump
>>
>>23921443
Ill give you free weed. Got a throw away email?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-15-09-47-58.png (278 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-15-09-47-58.png
278 KB, 1440x2560
Sunday evening meetup at Rula Bula! Anyone who wants to go, feel free to join the kik chat.
>>
>>23924813

THIS
>>23925108

TOO BUSY DYING FROM 120 DEGREE WEATHER.
>>
>>23921524
>>23925752
>>23925762
>>23928892

Erm. I'm that F from earlier should have posted kik. kik is youranongal
>>
>>23931476

>different ID
>claiming to be the same person

cute
>>
Guys, I'm going to work. Please stop blowing up the thread. It's hard to keep up with all the conversations going on
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.