[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can we have a sad sack thread? for all of us fucking losers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: sad_sack.gif (179 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
sad_sack.gif
179 KB, 350x350
can we have a sad sack thread?

for all of us fucking losers to examine our character flaws and make friends with other fucking losers

oh man have I been friend zoned hard, I don't know why I act like a completely inept spaz in front of this girl, and she has a new boyfriend too who happens to be a tall black man so I know he's going to ruin her with his big dick. Even if I do somehow manage to win her over some day, no way my regular sized penis will ever live up.
>>
I'm to overweight to get most gf's worth having. Sure i'm doing something about it and dropping the weight but i'm so overweight its going to be another guaranteed 1 or two years of loneliness :((((
>>
>>23906508
Plus my weiner isn't up to par, so i could never bag the best lest i get rich or something
>>
File: sack.jpg (25 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
sack.jpg
25 KB, 400x300
>>23906508
I was fat when I met this girl, but I got motivated to lose weight and have lost 60 pounds since meeting her so I look pretty good now. She acknowledges my transformation, says I'm like a whole new person.

I know deep down she will always view me as a fat fuck up though
>>
>>23906520
...What did you do? I'm 6ft 230lbs and hairy as fuck. I feel like if I lose some weight I could at least fake some confidence convincingly. Only 18 and have wall summer to start a routine
>>
>>23906520
Yeah, got a chick from hs i'm trying with, lost 60 pounds since i last seen her, she'll never not see the fat awkward me.
>>
>>23906561
First replyer here, i was 300 and lost 60 pounds in 3 months by, riding my bike everywhere, eating asian or mexi food(like grilled chicked and rice tier food) and only eating 1 or 2 a day
>>
>>23906561
get a white board to chart your weight week to week so you have accountability
I ate lots of turkey burgers and coke zero and tried to not go over 1500 calories in a day

what I have been doing lately is intermittent fasting, I eat only from 12pm-8pm and the weight comes off pretty quick that way
>>
Every day I tell myself I'll apply to the community college but instead I binge eat, listen to Radiohead, and cry myself to sleep. Now I'm fat and my parents are getting fucking tired of me.

Also, bitch mom stole my drivers ed money when i was about to go and i haven't tried since to learn on my own. That was three years ago.
>>
>>23906604
>>23906578
I've started drinking nothing but water, and drinking a lot before I eat makes me eat less, any other tips on eating less? I used to just eat when I was bored but stopped that for the most part. I have limited control over my diet living with my parents but I think I'll start running or something, thanks.
>>
I guess a lot of us are overweight here. I'm a sad sack because I was fatter than even most men and my body is just destroyed because I'm also pretty short. I'm still working on losing around 50 lbs more, but I've lost something over 140 at this point.
Feels kind of bad changing yourself when it's too late to ever look even somewhat normal.
>>
>>23906473
At least you get friend zoned. Imagine being so pathetic that women never look your way. I'd kill for female companionship even if it is just as friends.
>>
Fantasy reporting in.
>>
>>23906656
I don't know, it kind of sucks. Like she asked if I wanted to go have lunch the other day and I was very excited because oh wow, now we get some 1 on 1 time. It's almost like she went out of her way to establish there will never be anything between us
>this place is nice, now we just need to find you a nice girl to take here
>>
File: name1.jpg (67 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
name1.jpg
67 KB, 480x720
I feel that even if I was able to overcome everything and suddenly be happy it still wouldn't be worth it. I still lost a decade to depression and wasted my youth sitting in front of the computer, crying, going back and forth from doctors and the psych ward and trying medicine that did nothing.

I'll never get that youth back and even if tomorrow I was magically mr super happy shitting rainbows confident I'd still be 25 with zero life experience and unable to compete or do good for myself, I won't be able to find a job or a girlfriend or go to college or fucking anything when everyone else has a life of experience they're working off and I'm mentally still 15.

I gave up on my own happiness a long time ago and I'm just waiting until it's bad enough I kill myself.
>>
File: 2016-06-07 05.52.15.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-07 05.52.15.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
>>23906473

It happened to me too, well it always does but it's always my fault for not fixing myself tho. I start losing weight, lose a couple of kg's then depression creeps back in and I go back to square one. This has been going on for years, I'm about to give up on being normal. I'll never be someone women will want to be with since I'm so left behind by my peers and I can't never catch up at this point. Been contemplating suicide a lot lately, I want to go back to gym but I work two jobs and I barely have enough time to do stuff other than working and sleeping. I'm at my wits end, about to insane. I'm always the "nice guys that's good to be friends with", I'm not even one of those "I'm a nice guy why won't they fuck me" but mostly they don't even see me as a man for some reason. I
>>
I went outside and tried to tan

now I just have a sunburn...
>>
Smoke the dank you guys find a conscious reality niche of your own society has scumbags everywhere only within your niche will anything come for you in life
>>
>>23908802
No reason 4 death yo just solve shit the hard way
>>
>>23909481

Don't mind me, just being a bitch as always.
>>
大衛·鮑伊
黑色安息日
快乐分裂
涅槃乐队
席格洛斯
金属金属
金属
碎南瓜樂隊
流行流行
殘月魔都
工具乐队

>Skype
keianhno
>>
>>23906473
I'm 25 years old, skinny, don't think I look too bad

But I'm constantly working and in university and have no friends or social life. Never had a girlfriend. All the people I knew in my undergrad are gone and have always had girlfriends or partners. I never learned how to find anyone. I still live with my parents because all my money goes to uni. I will be in my mid 30s before I can do anything with my life and I feel like ending it asap.
>>
Repeating in.
>>
>>23906619
Oh anon, I've been there. I'm so sorry. Let me tell you something bro. I did it. I just graduated with my AA and just typing that while thinking of the struggle it was to even start makes me want to cry.
There are amazing people out there and you're one of them. I promise you it will be worth it, if only to feel productive.
>>
>>23908780
why not pursue interests?
>>
yeah i fucked up
>>
>>23911528
dont' have any
Don't really do anything other than drink and browse internet. I don't even know what I would like to do
>>
>>23908780
>>23909957
Are you me?

Knowing your life is already over before you're 30 and that you'll never experience any of life's pleasure is awful. I wish there were an off button.
>>
I'm coming to a realization that actually being in a relationship with this girl isn't even that important to me. All I want to get is the validation of winning her over.
I never win, I just want to win for once
>>
Been trying to focus on improving myself over the summer so that when next semester starts I'll be improved enough to maybe get with a girl. Been losing weight pretty slowly thanks to an hour or so of daily exercise and cutting my meals down to one or two a day. I've been told I'm looking slimmer, and in loose jeans and a T-Shirt I honestly don't think I look bad from a weight perspective, but I've still got thick thighs and a muffin top that I'm trying to lose. I've improved noticeably in lifting weights, started curling ten pounds a few months ago, now up to thirty easily, but haven't noticed any actual muscle definition. I've also got some horrific fucking bacne, looks like I'm recovering from a hunting outing with Dick Cheney, need to talk to a dermatologist about getting a stronger prescription because the one I have now is doing fuckall. At least I've been spared of visible facial acne, which would have shot down the last of my social confidence like a dog in the street. Had to move back home away from my college town from work, so I rarely see my friends now, it's getting pretty unbearably lonely, really not much to go out and do. Also been fantasizing about having a GF too much lately, about stuff we'd do, conversations we'd have, I know it's unhealthy and will probably be detrimental to forming an actual relationship in the future, but presently it's the only thing that gets me through the work day. Sorry for the blog post, but like I said, I'm pretty much presently friendless so it's getting difficult to bottle up every bit of this.
>>
>>23906473
shut up you jewish cuck
>>
File: Crying-Cat-Meme-02.jpg (13 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Cat-Meme-02.jpg
13 KB, 500x259
>lesbian in conservative christian community
>too anxious to ask any girls out at fear of whole town knowing
>can't leave because work is good
>no irl friends or meaningful relationships on top of that

I just want a cute girl to hold me and tell me nice things
>>
I'm numb to my own depression I'm not even sad that I'm sad
It's just like "I should probably kill myself" "yeah"
No reaction anymore. Just acceptance
>>
>>23917559
Are you me?

In the same boat.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 569x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 569x330
shy friendless asexual autistic shutin that is a failure to everyone. I cannot trust anyone anymore because it turns out that everyone is a liar and i cannot obtain a long distance boyfriend without being cheated on. I hate anything sexual and no one wants to be my friend because there are few people that have similar interests and i suck at competitive games and math and i fear death everyday. i feel that my lack of motivation is making me miss out on reaching all of my aspirations.
>>
Diagnosed bipolar, failing joints for reasons unknown to medical science. Most physical labor jobs cause me intense pain, especially in my legs. Feels like someone is very slowly jamming razor blades into my ankles. Electric shocks run up tibia/fibia if I stand too long, forces me to my knees. Due to having no money from unemployment, I forced myself into a manual labor job for 4 months with nothing but nightly pain. Took 6 Aleve a night for 3 weeks, it stopped working at the start of week 4. Month 2, I found out I was having panic attacks every night I had to work due to stress response to the pain. All doctors I went to said I was fine, take more Aleve, and that I needed anti-depressants. About month 3, I took a 12-gauge out into the woods during the middle of winter to make it stop. Chickened out the first time because I love my family. A week later, I went back out with a bottle of Jack to see if he could convince me to pull the trigger, but I found out that alcohol finally stopped the pain, however briefly. I became an alcoholic after that as it made that horrid leg pain go away.

Quit that shitty job, finally found sedentary work that takes advantage of my intellect and college degree. Now, stuck with this job that is locked into at least 10 hours of overtime a week, forces me to wake up before dawn every day, and leaves me so exhausted at the end of the day that I no longer do anything I enjoy anymore. I can't leave it, though, because I can't do any other work without severe pain. Work is easy enough, but the hours prevent me from having any meaningful life. No girlfriend, isolated at home when I'm home, and no real direction anymore. I'm an painter/music writer, so it's like not having a soul at this point. Pay is decent, at least, for the area. Can't leave because I'm supporting financially irresponsible family members; they would capitulate to debt if I leave.
>>
>22
>virgin
>atheist in christian family
>>
>25
>virgin
>only get off to femdom/humiliation/degradation
>cant talk to girls irl
>cant have relationships
>will probably die a virgin
>if i ever find a girl will most likely end up a cuck
>>
Hello. I have not had any close relations in real live since a former woman has abandoned me, the only friendships i had for a long time were long distance ones trough letters.
After a suicide attempt i tried to turn my life around and at least managed to cut back the self.hatred. I am more positive now.
Also, i spend a large portion of my day listening to audiobooks and doing illustration work
>>
>>23917974
but if you don't care about being sexual then why do you care if your boyfriend is having sex with someone else?
>>
>>23906473
I have no friend and I keep going back to places that are toxic to me because I am addicted to the discomfort and suffering I find there.
>>
just graduated high school with a 2.3 gpa no job or plans for college, coming around to the fact that I'm a friendless narcissist & will remain that way for many years to come. no idea how to socialize with people now so I just keep fucking strangers I meet off craigslist or tinder to feel something
>>
>>23917361
me too anon :( let's be friends?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.