[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm straight up looking for a pity fuck. 22AmsterdamMale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: WIN_20160606_01_29_40_Pro.jpg (145 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160606_01_29_40_Pro.jpg
145 KB, 1280x720
I'm straight up looking for a pity fuck.

22AmsterdamMale

I've had sex once in my life. Before that I was a wizardchanner. I'm completely socially akwards, don't know what to say or just being straight up creepy.

I have schizophrenia, chronic major depression and schizoid PD. This all makes it very hard.

All I want is one fuck.

If interested, skype: fortune.cookie7
>>
pity cam sex would be also very much appreciated
>>
Fly me out to amsterdam the bb
>>
>>23901790
go to a fucking prostitute or are you gonna say you're poor too
>>
>>23902014
Fuck I might.

Skype?
>>
>>23901790
you live in goddamn Amsterdam, what the hell's wrong with you? your city is known for prostitution. go blow 80 euro on a 11/10 polish model that's 22 y/o and 6'0 in heels you fucking dingus. you know how many pimpledfaced betas on 4chan in the usa would kill to be afforded the chance to live in a city to do that shit? it's a lot harder and sketchier to get w a hooker here
>>
>>23903678
I don't care for hookers I just want sluts or 'real' sex.
>>
>>23903750
Are you retarded
>>
>>23903750
technically hookers are sluts too
>>
>>23903758
No sir, sluts give it up for free, whores charge.

That being said OP
>>23903661 if you were willing to pay for someone to fly over, just pay a whore for the gf experience or say you want a bit of roleplay and they let you pick them up at a bar. Sure they will be accommodating for a price.
>>
>>23903786
what about sluts that only let you fuck them after you pay something?

anyway your roleplay thing would be the most pathetic thing op could ever do. just fuck a good looking hooker for cheap, you gain a bit confidence then start lifting, taking care of your skin, get a better haircut and clothes and try at sluts again
>>
>>23903798
Mate, the whole concept of fucking a hooker is somewhat pathetic, so thats a moot point.
The dude has some severe mental issues and just wants to get his balls drained.
If he works through the mental, the rest will follow. I agree with the rest of your advice but he needs to make a call either way.

>we really are debating the semantics of whores at this point, kek
>>
>>23903815
Well, the problem is that he's dude. If he was a pathetic girl who just wanted her pussy stretched and a pity fuck...
>>
>>23903874
no doubt. chicks can always go to a rowdy bar, have some drinks, pick out pretty much whatever guy they want, make serious eye contact/laugh at all his jokes/touch his arm a bunch of times, and voila they'll get served up.
>>
>>23903898
What he should've really worked out, rather than the mental issues, is that women don't have the capacity to have sex with a guy they perceive as desperate, like the males over at /r9k/ who pine for the female equivalent.

Most guys just know better than to ask. I suspect OP knows this is a futile attempt too, but wants to hopelessly yearn for the impossible. If only he could be bi, or gay, it could've worked. This is one privilege that the straight, CIS male does not have.
>>
>>23901790
lol you can't have schizophrenia and schizoid PD diagnoses at once man, I'm calling troll
>>
Dude, meds and therapy (I imagine that's an obvious but hey, you never know), work on your appearance, as >>23903798 said.
Instead of looking for a pity fuck, why don't you find someone willing to help you with that? If someone would fuck you out of pity, same goes for this.
And for fuck's sake, stop wallowing in your own misery and get your shit together
>>
>>23905868
Yeah you can. My first psych gave me schizoid another gave me schizophrenia. Also one is a personality disorder dealing with psychodynamics the other is a psychotic disorder.
>>
show more of your body. Cock, everything.
>>
>>23901790
you are beautiful, i don't know if you're gay but....
yeah i would let you fuck me really hard actually
>>
You're pretty hot
>>
File: SkypePhoto_20160429_044003.jpg (179 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
SkypePhoto_20160429_044003.jpg
179 KB, 900x1200
>>23906501
>>
>>23907104
not gay but still thanks
>>
>>23907784
ty
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.