[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It was a dark and stormy night as I sit on this image board,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (6 KB, 819x460) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6 KB, 819x460
It was a dark and stormy night as I sit on this image board, idly browsing in search of tits and attention. A shot rings out from down the street and I startle, alarmed that something disturbed my music.
I brush aside the curtains after rising and peek out. A man is running along the asphalt while holding a Remington 870 12ga. My eyebrow raises, confused at this. I stand looking at where he had run to for a few minutes, perplexed and worried. A criminal perhaps?
Again I start as a clattering crash comes from my backyard. Adrenaline spikes as I direct my gaze to the back door. Quietly I walk to my bedroom and pick the 9mm up from my nightstand, loaded and ready.
More soft and slow steps to the rear windows as I raise my arm to pull away the curtain and look into my backyard.
I draw them aside a sliver and peak through, seeing a crashed fence and a bleeding woman on my lawn. She lies there unmoving with buckshot peppered through her rib cage.
Internal debate runs through my head on if I should help her or not. I pull my phone from my pocket and dial the police.
The line is busy, and from nextdoor I hear the neighbor lady scream.
Drawing the curtains aside once more I see that the shotgun blasted woman is no longer there.
Vanished.
I wait, and check my pistol.
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 960x1095) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 960x1095
Ok
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.