[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OVERWATCH VIRGINS THREAD If you're a virgin and you play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: OverwatchVirgins.gif (27 KB, 568x255) Image search: [Google]
OverwatchVirgins.gif
27 KB, 568x255
OVERWATCH VIRGINS THREAD

If you're a virgin and you play Overwatch come introduce yourself!
>>
hahahahaahaaha you did this just to impress the redhead didn't you
I'd marry that girl
>>
File: z.png (706 KB, 800x981) Image search: [Google]
z.png
706 KB, 800x981
20/m

I didn't try to date much in high school but I had a few people that I almost had sex with but I fucked up.

Zarya/S76/Zenyatta are my fav heros
>>
>>23852054
lol someone else said it should be done and I'm high so I said fuck it
>>
>>23852054
R-redhead? Where?

If being an Overwatch playing virgin can impress her I must know who she is.
>>
lmao I didn't expect someone to take my suggestion seriously.
>>
I'm not a virgin. Came here to break the rules.
>>
>>23853407
I too am a rebel
I've been loving over watch so far, but I have been with girls before. Just not recently, sadly.
>>
I was a virgin when i started playing. But i lost my virginity just yesterday at age 24. Do i still count?

Also, she told me to not contact her because she's in a relationship that's been going for 4 years. She told me her current partner can't get hard but when i was curious virgin as we stood parked outside, she showed me her breasts, and i shyly asked to touch and lick them. Just as i started sucking she said she wanted to fuck me so then we drove off and fucked. Felt great. To bad her partner saw us in my car outside standing and then suddenly driving off so he was pissed at her texting her who i was etc.

No condom or anything, she told me not to worry and fucked like crazy. I regret not sneaking in a audio record cause she was wild.

I fucking love her. But she told me to not contact her. Should i try? If i poke on facebook, only she sees that i poke her, right?

Also my fav. character to play is Torbjoern because that's my real name so i have to play as myself.
>>
I don't really get why such a specific thread needed to exist but I guess I fit the criteria. Feels bad man.
>>
>>23853491
I mean technically no but welcome anyway and also congrat

>>23853525
because someone took a shit post I made way too seriously
>>
>>23853491
Odd story, not sure if legit. But don't contact her.
>>
so 80% of the overwatch playerbase?
>>
>>23853578
So are you the redhead? :^)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.