[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you fuck my sister? She's a hippyslut. And has been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Sister.jpg (96 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Sister.jpg
96 KB, 720x960
Would you fuck my sister? She's a hippyslut. And has been to Africa.
>>
>>23847301

How many children does she have?
>>
>>23847305
>>
>>23847311

Is she in her 50s or still in her 40s?
>>
how many black men has she slept with?
>>
>>23847316
She turns 40 in two years.
>>23847317
Probably one.
>>
Yo, do you think its cool to fuck a girl that looks like my sister?
>>
File: SISTER 2.jpg (34 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
SISTER 2.jpg
34 KB, 453x604
>>23847322
Sure.
>>
Any nudes?
>>
Will you watch when I fuck her? Because I'm not into that

I'd try to convince her to let me go bareback
>>
File: 6YS7Xzs.jpg (301 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
6YS7Xzs.jpg
301 KB, 2048x1365
>>23847338
I'd leave the room, and She'd probably let you.
>>
>>23847301
where is she can you give out her Kik or something?
She can have my baby batter for free if she wants :P
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.