[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I set up an add on CL looking for woman for no strings on CL,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: craigslist_01.png (9 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
craigslist_01.png
9 KB, 320x240
I set up an add on CL looking for woman for no strings on CL, i lied about age on add, i've been talking to a woman who is hot as fuck, we are really close and she called me out on the age when i told her i owned my own house and i'm 7 yrs older than her.
That she isn't bothered about.
Since we been talking i have been keeping the ad going and she saw it and asked me why i lied about my age and why the ad has been renewed 19 days ago..
First of we are few hundred miles apart, second she is married, third she said as long as i don't tell her about seeing others what she don't know wont hurt, now she has changed her story on that one.
I told her ads expire after 40 days and then they auto repost.
Anyone got any ideas to get me out the shit as she said she will trust me once she has verified what i said is legit.
>>
why are you trying to have affairs with women you can't even meet?
>>
>>23832326
We are meeting up, it was all set up until today.
>>
>>23832358
>few hundred miles apart
you're going to leave a pretty large paper trail
>>
She is cheating on the husband and she cares if you repost an add? You may be about to stick your dick in crazy.
>>
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
Is it even worth it for a guy to post on CL? I thought that shit was saturated with bots and old men.
>>
>>23832650
It is, don't be a statistic. Lurk and respond to ads.
>>
>>23832650
Ive meet some really fit women on it who wanted a quick hookup.
One i met up with was 22 yr old Asian who wanted to loose her virginity so i obliged, dam that bitch was tight, ripped her insides and looked like a crime scene with all the blood.
>>
>>23832776
Post a pic of your face
>>
>>23832865
on 4chan? you honestly think im a new fag?
>>
>>23832870
My point is that you'll have to be a pretty above average male (and white, sometimes black) to get anything from craigslist
>>
>>23832960
if you are a guy looking for a woman on craigslist, you are facing a LOT of competition. a woman posting an ad will be swamped with hundreds of responses from good looking guys who literally didnt even read the ad. you, as a male, must stand out somehow. You have to MAKE her choose you.

i always post in mw4mw so, i never have a hard time finding sex.
>>
>>23832960
Not really true, it is more about the wording of the ad posted.
My add was pictures of attractive Asian/indian/Pakistani girls wanting to meet up with a white guy.
To a lot of these girls a white guy is forbidden fruit because of culture.
They are from strict family backgrounds, they have curfews and are not allowed to have male friends.
It is a honey pot and as long as you really don't look like a fat hunchback they really don't care for the most about looks.
I'm in my mid 40's and found most my replies are 18 to 24 who want to experiment before being forced into marriage by parents (yes it still happens)

Another ad i ran with was a Dom looking for a shy girl, most young girls are shy and want to learn and experiment with being submissive and dominated with cuffs, gags and blindfolds, They have low self esteem and do not value their looks even though they are stunning because before maturing into the gorgeous woman they are they were the ugly duckling and thats all they see,
They don't see the dramatic change since they matured that guys do.
For the most a lot want to be submissive, they are still young, hot bodies and still need that affection they don't get from a father so they want to be as we say Daddies little girl.
>>
>>23833075
I never reply to ads by females, most are scams if not all.
Only way to be sure is post looking for one and make the ad stand out from the rest!
>>
>>23833243
yeah. im indian
(inb4 racist shit?) but thats pretty much the entire story. brown and asian girls have a hardon for white guys, and its not only about being forbidden, both these cultures have an obsession with light skin. tl;dr, thats only open to white guys really. pretty much impossible for brown/asian/anything that doesnt look white or black(in some cases), unless youre a real fucking catch.
but good advice about making your ad stand out.
>>
>>23833289
I see the same thing with roles reversed where white girls see you as an indian guy the same.
If i'm honest with you, i envy you being indian in that i find indian/pakistani girls for the most sexy as fuck and you get to date one whilst i can only date one behind her families back.
Indian/pakistani girls are well up on doing things behind parents backs, pretending to be at college or uni when really in my bed, best one was joined a charity, went on course which was only one day but made out it was 3 days and stayed at mine the other two days.
Good times were had
>>
File: 2016-05-02 15.20.25.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-02 15.20.25.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Advantage to my post on CL for a submissive and for a pakistani/indian girl, i got one indian girl who was into both and i still see her.
She really is special, love me to dominate her, seriously whip her ass whilst chained to the wall and loves being fucked.
I put her in a dog collar and don't allow her to wear any clothing below the waist.
If i put the leash down and forget it she will pick up the end not attached to her collar and hand it me to hold onto her to drag her around the house.
When i'm on the sofa watching tv, she will kneel on floor by my legs to be stroked.
DESU she is fucking perfect!

Pic related, its her chained to wall after being punished for answering me back.
>>
>>23833449
Fuccckkk show us more of her please
>>
>>23833409
trust me, dont. they're only nice to you. once you settle with them youll see the princess syndrome that lies beneath their cute exterior. they think theyre special shit and that you need to give them all of your attention, etc. also their shrill voices when they yell, its like a bagwitch trying to steal your soul
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.