[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone from Japan here? I'm a white guy and I'm moving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Japan-flag-and-kanji.jpg (44 KB, 852x488) Image search: [Google]
Japan-flag-and-kanji.jpg
44 KB, 852x488
Anyone from Japan here? I'm a white guy and I'm moving there in less than a month for work and wanted to try and make some friends there before I went.

My kik is bird6545
I'm 22/m
Add me if you live there or even if you don't, it's whatever.
>>
>>23806165
Or if you have been there and gave any advice for me as I'm not really sure what to do there.
>>
>>23806165
Guy from Japan here looking to befriend you!
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 150x131) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 150x131
Nightshade2x
>>
>>23806182
Hey cool that was really quick. What social medium do you use? I have kik and Skype.
>>
>>23806165
Military or other work?
>>
>>23806193
Construction, I don't want to be too specific. I posted my kik if you want to talk more.
>>
>>23806204
Nah dw I was just curious, I'm not Japanese so I'd be of no help lol
>>
Anyone here know how it is for blacks? Lightskin if that makes a difference.
>>
File: Despair_Man.png (147 KB, 441x600) Image search: [Google]
Despair_Man.png
147 KB, 441x600
>>23806276
its not pretty brother

i'm white, but i did 1 year of school in Japan and had a blast. One of the guys in my program was a brother and he quit after 4 months. He was a Japanophile just like the rest of us, but he was seriously bullied out. I mean, as a white guy I kinda got some of it too the random looks the whispers and being followed by people from time to time, but my black friend had people comming up to him with bannanas and making monkey sounds, that kind of shit. This was in Gunma, by the way. But hey, check it out anyway dude you never know
>>
>>23807662

Was he dark skinned as distinctly african? I'm mixed, all nonwhites always think I'm some kind of spanish.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.