[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
femdom thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 4
File: male+sub.jpg (10 KB, 319x234) Image search: [Google]
male+sub.jpg
10 KB, 319x234
femdom thread
>>
>>23790420
what is you idea dom subs?
>>
>>23790420
bump
>>
In a casual femdom thing, pretty fun. Mostly end up doing skype shows to appease her
>>
is facesitting considered a female domination thing? ive become obsessed with the thought, but i dont know if theres a stigma there, im just super into asses, thighs and hips
>>
>>23791334
probably, if you get smothered and it's intentional
>>
>>23791345
yeah... i just wanna be enveloped while she pushes her vagina onto my mouth and takes control, so i guess youre right. .... i guess this is what it means to have a fetish
>>
Are there any Dommes around?
>>
>>23792551
haha probably not
>>
I want to do this but my bf isnt submissive at all. Life is pain.
>>
>>23792697
get a new bf, I'm free.
>>
>>23792697
Submissive here lol, that needs to change ;)
>>
>>23792714
>>23792723
B-but I love him. ;___; And I wouldnt want a guy to be into me just because of sex anyway
>>
>>23792729
Who says it'd just have to be about sex? Lol ^_^
>>
>>23792729
yeah are you saying I can't be emotional and love you for being the person that you are? that hurts.
>>
>>23792729
Tbh i just think you deserve better, you seem really interested in wanting to be, why not? Hell, maybe just a side guy would help..
>>
>>23792739
>>23792747
>>23792755
christ almighty
>>
>>23792755
>>23792747
jfc you guys

this is why msubs have a bad reputation
>>
>>23792805
>>23792756
I mean mine was in jest but yeah your right
>>
Experenced non pro domme here, in my late 20's now, have been 'in the life' since I was 16. Currently own 1 male and 1 female slave.

Happy to answer any questions or give advice.
>>
>>23792825
so the thread doesn't die. How did you meet your slaves?
>>
>>23792825
Casually, most of the time they were friends who eventually I started dating and formed a sexual relationship with. The female I own now I bought her at a fetish club I was doing some work for (essentially a 'how to' on some domme activities) I paid her owner 5 dollars and a bottle of whiskey, now she belongs to me
>>
>>23792868
do they live with you? do they have jobs? do you have a job?
>>
>>23792868
>buying

2edgy4me
>>
>>23792881
The male does, the female is part time she lives in her own apartment with some roommates. I have a full time job and own a home. My male sub has a job working for my company.

>>23792892
I get how it sounds but it was part of the humiliation play, offering a very small sum of money to 'buy' a human. Though realistically it means nothing, she isn't owned by anyone unless she chooses to play into the illusion.
>>
>>23792904
fair enough I suppose
>>
>>23792904
Do you want to get married?Tell us something about yourself too.
>>
>>23792922
I'm not sure how I feel about marriage, I have seen it work for some of my friends and I have also seen it end terribly. I have a relationship with my sub that extends beyond the sexual play and we've been a thing for a few years now. I have genuine love for him.

Aside from the domme stuff I have a pretty typical life. I enjoy reading, gaming, cooking, hiking. I love to swim and camp. I have a good social life, good relationship with my family. My business has been flourishing as well.
>>
why not.

KathleenBerghs

19 F Domme,

First 5 to add me on kik get a free photo ;]
>>
>>23792935
It's something you should at least consider for the benefits it carries with the law.
You sound like a fun person.
Is it a business you own? what is it? to keep this a little more on topic, what do you look like?
>>
>>23792943
What do you mean by the benefits with the law?

I own a catering company that I also help run.
I'm 5'7, 135lbs, my hair is really long and brown, hazel eyes. I am leggy and pretty pale.
>>
>>23792942
Added
>>
>>23792964
it may be different if you don't live in the us but a lot of the times, things like insurance, hospitals and banks won't give you certain things if you aren't married. Even if you are living together for ever and what not.
>>
>>23792964
oh also good for you.
You sound very attractive.
favorite thing about both your slaves?
>>
>>23792975
I live in Canada, we have common law kind of perks. I'm not sure how it is in America.
>>
>>23792942
Fake don't bother
>>
>>23792978
They train well, willing to please. They turn me on and trust me enough to experiment with them.
>>
>>23792983
Someone is sad because he didn't get a free picture. Will be back on this thread after work.
>>
>>23792987
Not really to be honest, you sent a gallery pic and said "not today" when i asked for a live one. Just saying no one's going to believe you're real unless you do live pics or timestamps.
>>
>>23792986
Thats all good stuff.
How did you get into this life style?
>>
>>23793005
I stumbled across a show on late night television talking about kink, they were interviewing a domme and I was pretty enthralled. I started to read about it after that and then branch out to local lifestylers ( I really don't like using this word it sounds like some kind of club but you know what I mean ) to learn hands on.

Essentially I saw a domme on tv practicing with a sub and I got a lady boner man of diamonds.
>>
>>23793032
Same guy who was asking you questions now just on my phone. If only more girls were like you.
Favorite thing to do?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160516-193224.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160516-193224.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>
>>23790420
Are there actually any dommes out there who want a relationship while being the dominant partner? Doesn't have to be dominant, just more assertive and willing to take the lead or something.
None of the dommes that i found want a relationship or anything like that, just sex or are into the whole dominatrix scene where they charge you money and dominate you for a while. No emotions or intimacy.

I want someone to abuse and hurt me or use me as a slave but really love me and care about me at the same time. I don't want just sex or some slut who goes around dominating men for a bit then leaving them because she gets bored.
>>
File: killyourselves.png (112 KB, 503x328) Image search: [Google]
killyourselves.png
112 KB, 503x328
>>23792739
>>23792747
>>23792755
>>
22\m\germany
Sub guy with pissfetish looking for females

Kik: watersportsboy
>>
>>23793743
Same in my search desu. Used to have a mistress, but she's been so busy lately. Why is it so hard to find a domme...
>>
18/m here
Looking for gfd or any kind of femdom, I like to chat a lot and have comfy talks

Kik megamaku
>>
File: happy.jpg (7 KB, 134x200) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
7 KB, 134x200
Domme reporting in. Found my sub in the computer class of our uni. Willing to answer questions (within reason).
>>
>>23796084
Is he the first sub that you've had? How did things start out?
>>
>>23796508
ID might have changed, but anyway. He's not the first that I have had, I had two boyfriends before who dabbled in it and also one "proper sub" after that. Things with my current started out when I got back from my internship and he had just started studying the same thing as me. I saw instantly that he was a sub, I guess I have a bit of a sixth sense regarding that (he wasn't aware that he was a sub himself, though in hindsight the signs were there but he always pushed them away in denial). He was a virgin too.
>>
>>23797329
So are you a proper couple and Domme/sub in the bedroom? Or is it just about the sex?

He started out as a virgin? How far have you pushed him with everything?
>>
>>23797474
"Proper couple", yes, as in boyfriend and girlfriend. We have a 24/7 type thing, so what I say goes outside of the bedroom as well. I'm into the more extreme/edgeplay side of things as opposed to gentle femdom so I have pushed him pretty darn far, though I prefer not to go into details about that (I dislike when I start feeling like I am prompted to write fap material).
>>
>>23797686
How did you know he was a sub. What sort of signs does a sub show?
>>
>>23796084
>Found my sub in the computer class of our uni
Once again the theory that the kinkiest people are in IT is proven true once more.
>>
>>23798641
I can't really put my finger on it. I am certain that there are subs that pass me unnoticed, but a certain type of sub will make me react. I guess it is a bit like a "gaydar". You just know.

>>23798655
We didn't study IT, actually, even though it is one of my passions.
>>
>tfw into femdom but I'm too paranoid, and sabotaged 2 relationships with dommes by not trusting them when they wanted to start proper dating instead of fwb.

I just can't find it in myself to tell them about my family or let them meet my friends
>>
>>23800821
Does this have something to do with trust issues overall or specifically within the sphere of femdom? Have you had vanilla girlfriends?
>>
>>23800871
Generally, I guess, but I don't like the idea that my girlfriend could get drunk and say I like strap ons in my angus. I suppose it's a bit of an ego thing, but I've grown up around stories of kinky men getting burned by their ex-partners when things fall apart.
>Me mums a lawyer, me dads a psych.
>>
>>23800892
You think your gf is going to get drunk and tell your friends about your fetishes?
>>
>>23800910
Insecurity is a bitch.
It would just be too easy to mess with people if they have your friends on facebook and they were feeling mean.
>>
>>23800945
Generally if you are getting involved with someone who takes the whole domme position seriously, this wont happen. I have had some very bad break up's with subs I had been dating and have hated them but never talked about kinks they had to people they know.

I mean I can see why you'd be worried, if you have insecurities about your sexual wants and needs having them exposed to people in your life can be scary, but really being a domme/dom is something that should be taken seriously in that light, you don't expose sexual things.

I'm sorry it's stopped you from pursuing the relationships you want, I hope someday you find someone fun you can trust and explore with.
>>
>>23801002
I'll get over it when I have my own place, I reckon. I don't mind just being vanilla until then
>>
>>23791485 It's called queening. Sign up to some fetish sites and find people who will do this to you.
>>
>>23792729 The stuff he's not doing you ought to find elsewhere. Same goes for him. Doesn't mean anyone has to break up.
>>
>>23801030
You probably won't, though. You'll probably have to work on getting more comfortable in your subby sub skin anyway. It's not going to go away just because you have increased privacy. I can definitely see where you are coming from though, there is a strong stigma attached to being a male sub sadly.
>>
>>23801092
Gotta fake it til you make it :')
Luckily I'm not a pure sub, just gotta find a kinky, cheeky bish who likes to play around
>>
>>23801129 Join kink forums, PM potential local peeps in a non-lewd way (not easy, since kink forums are way more #dtf than anywhere else so it's a fine-line)
>>
reminder that anyone into fendom, or pegging, or both, is a closet gay.
>>
>>23801187
Implying that femdom and anal play are one in the same thing.

I've had subs where no anal play, pegging, sissification or any of that took place.

Good bait though!
>>
>>23801156
Yeah, I've got a fetlife account, makes things easier. Kinda wish I could find someone closer to home though (like my uni). Are there any phone apps like tinder?
>>
>>23801191 Not that I know of. Might as well sign up for collarspace, too. Your Uni town is in summer-school mode, so I'd say your hit-rate will go up September-April.
>>
>>23801203
Might check it out, thanks
>>
>>23801156
What kink forums?
>>
>>23801253
>>23801191
>fetlife
>>23801203
>collarspace
>>
>>23801189
The femdom = sissification trope is probably one of the most rage-inducing misconceptions about femdom that you tend to come across. I'm always like how the hell am I supposed to get off on implying that equipping a man with properties associated with my own gender would be humiliating?
>>
>>23792739
Holy cringe Autismo.
>>
>>23792980 Hmm, in case you're in Toronto... Can I rent your f slave for 5 bucks a night? That's a lot of money for her, considering ;)
>>
>>23791305

How did you get this arrangement, if you're still in the thread?

I'd like nothing more than to be a girl's personal, frequently-used camwhore, but girls who are into that kind of thing are pretty much impossible to find.
>>
Man, I still haven't found any ladies into this that aren't already taken. Plus, as demonstrated in this thread, msubs have a fucking terrible reputation, so even so much as mentioning that I'm into femdom or /rr/ is a good way to get myself laughed at.

I've tried Fetlife before, but I always get too scared to post or message anybody... I have no clue what I'm doing, and everybody seems so much more experienced.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.