[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheating thread! Stories/experiences? Ever cheated, or been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
Cheating thread!

Stories/experiences? Ever cheated, or been cheated on? Want to try it?
>>
I love my gf but I've been with her since I was 17. I'm 25 now.

The urge is there I'll admit it. I've had online "things" that did push the limits but nothing real.

I know a lot of girls interested on me but I never went too far, but I'm afraid it'll only get worse with time.

She really doesn't deserve it and I do truly love her, but it's weird.
>>
>>23789758
>been cheated on?
Yeah it was pretty awful
>wife goes out for a "night with the girls" in the city where she went to university
>I offer to look after the kids
>the next day her friend messages me with a picture of my wife kissing another guy
>he has his hand down her top, she has her hand down his trousers
>obviously I can't be having that
>wife gets home
>"I had a lovely time, how were the kids?"
>I just sit her down and show her the picture
>she goes pale
>"it isn't what it looks like"
>what happened then?
>"we did go back to his hotel room, but nothing happened"
>I'm fuming
>kids are excited to see wife so I table the topic
>later on we go to bed
>I have work in the morning so I opt for going to bed angry
>she moves to me, we are spooning
>"we can't do anything, unless you have a condom"
>what?
>....I fucked the guy in the picture
>I slept on the sofa that night
>she told me he was a guy she had a thing for at uni, the idea was to meet him at a reunion, not to see her friends
>tried making things work for a couple of months, but it simply wasn't going to happen, wife caught chlamydia
>currently going through process for a divorce, kids know that divorce is happening
>kids think I'm running away from them because I'm looking for a flat to move to
>kids upset that they will have to move to a smaller house with one parent
>wife is probably telling them lies
>in laws had the cheek to blame me for the cheating and divorce
I don't get why people get off on it, its a shitty thing to do, just break up and fuck someone else if you are that desperate.
>>
Bitch was a hoe, cheated with actual hookers. Had a good time, fucked the second whore twice because her pussy felt good. Would cheat on a hoe again.
>>
>>23789833
Show the in laws the picture.
>>
>>23789865

They know she cheated, they just blame him.
>>
both. been cheated on and have cheated myself. one girl was an absolute slut and i found out a bunch of things after we broke up.
>>
>>23789865
They know what my wife did, they just find it easier to blame me than admit that their daughter fucked up.
>>
Never cheated, been cheated on many times. Never take a cheater back because once a cheater always a cheater
>>
the problem with the stories of being cheated on is i can only tell what i was told happened, and not exactly what went down.
>>
This is a shorthand version of the shittiest thing that ever happened to me:
>Me, in grad school
>Broke up with previous gf because she was 2 yrs younger, avd distance of 900 miles was too difficult for us to manage for both of us
>Sux, but still friends
>About a month after breakup start to become good friends with cutie at rock wall I climb at
>One day I say that I wish I didn't have to bike home just to come back to work so early tomorrow
>She says I can stay over at her apt.
>Didn't expect anything to happen, but it did
>We made out
>Stay over more times
>Gradually work our way up to sex after many times hanging out and 5 sleepovers
>We decide to officially date
>Shit's great
>I genuinely like this woman, a lot
Cont.
>>
>>23790233
>We hang out lots more, fuck lots more, etc...
>fast fwd: About a year later we are genuinely in love
>Spend time together every day
>Sleep together *&fucc* every night
>Amazing sex, she and I are both athletes so we both have stamina and power for days
>Her pussy cash
>Her ass golden
>She funny
>She smart
>She active
>She's the one
>We love each other enough to start talking about having a life and future together
>Travelling, exploring
>She's literally perfect
>her Junior year of undergrad (my second year of grad school) she decides to take a trip to the Grand Canyon for Christmas break to go backpacking
>Her good friend couldn't go so she had to go alone
Cont.
>>
>>23790267
>Trip time comes, we say sad goodbyes for two weeks
>She goes off
>Apparently on the plane she met a guy who works in and around GC
>Says she shouldn't go into canyon in winter alone
>She calls me and I tell her yes, take hiking buddy because people literally die in GC when they're alone
>They go into GC together
>Try to talk to her as often as I can but not good service in GC so talk is infrequent
>Suspect literally nothing, save for a minor (major) freakout where I thought maybe she got kidnapped by an old hitchhiker giezer she picked up because I got a text saying she picked up a hitchhiker then no contact for a few days
>I digress
>She gets back from trip and I find lovey dovey note from guy she was with
>She tells me nothing happened and that he was a "perfect gentleman"
>Literally verbatim
Cont.
>>
>>23790291
>Weeks go by, she and him talk a lot by text (and unbeknownst to me at the time call)
>Making me nervous but she insists that it's nothing
>Decide I will snoop
>Snoop
>Find texts from him saying something like "... as the sun sets behind red pillars of sand I think of the time..."
>Picturesque romantic writing
>Confront her
>Arguing ensues
>She admits to holding hands and kissing him
>Fighting, crying, shit hurts
>Eventually end up at agreement that we will keep dating but only if he is out of her life completely
>She agreed to this
Cont.
>>
>>23790321
>Weeks go by and I'm defensive but working through it with her
>She becomes protective and secretive with her phone
>Get suspicious
>Decide to snoop
>Snoop
>Find more text messages like first time
>Get upset, confront her, ask her to tell me what really happened
>Says "we only kissed"
>Let it go on same condition as before because I love her and want to be with her
>She agrees, again
Cont.
>>
>>23789885
Then fuck them.
>>
>>23790339
When she said she "Only kissed him" you should have packed your bags and moved on. But you were young... and dumb.

Remember guys. There is always a younger and more attractive woman out there.
>>
>>23790339
>Month goes by
>I am still protective, and have picked up some insecurities about my capacity as a boyfriend because being deceived and cheated on
>She becomes protective and secretive again
>notonmywatch.avi
>Snoop, find romantic texts from her friend Amy, whom I know she is not romantic with because she is dating me, and with Amy's last name spelled wrong, also with real Amy still in phone
>Confront her
>Fighting, crying, try to break up
>She begs me not to leave
>I love this woman and cannot stand to see her hurt so I tell her that I will only stay if previous condition
>She agrees, says she will never have anything to do with him again
>Watch her delete phone number and text messages, and email
Cont.
>>
>>23790366
>fast forward: end of February, stuff is going ok
>I'm at her house alone one day waiting for her to get out of class
>See envelope in room corner
>wtf.png
>His hand writing on envelop (I'll never forget that script, it burned into my retinas when I read the note that she brought back from GC the first time
>It's a letter from him
>Heart is pounding as I read him ask her to be his valentine
>Fucking furious
>She gets home, confront her
>Apparently she got the letter about a week before valentines day (two weeks ago at this point in timeline), sent nothing back, but got it out to tell her story to help out a friend who was having his own lady troubles
>I believe this, I still believe it today
>But was still really fucking upset that she hid it from me, and kept the letter
>She begs me not to leave
>Says she's grown up, says I've helped her grow in ways she didn't even know she would, etc...
>I stay because I love her more than anything
>Last I see of contact from him, for a while, but have pretty severe insecurities at this point because many cheating, such betray
>Wow
>>
>>23790405
You are too long winded. You need to learn to cut the fat from your writing. And you stayed because you are an idiot and you deserve the horrible relationship you are in. .... So my advice to you is.. Take a writing class and find a new gf.
>>
>>23790405
>fast forward: She's running Boston Marathon and I go to support her because I want to, and because I have family in Bost. who we stay with
>She ran so well
>allofmypride.xlsx
>Ride home, we get into a fight about something else stupid
>I bring up long standing mistrust I have - that more than just kissing happened
>She denies at first, but eventually breaks and says they had sex
>dafuckusay?.wmd
>She'd been lying to my face for 5 months about having sex with this guy
>my_audible_hearbreaking.mp3
>Tells me she's sorry
>Begs me not to leave
>We fight for days about it
>Actually almost break up
>But we don't
>I love this woman more than anything and I know she hasn't talked to him since the last time so I stand tall
>Decide to fight for what I want, which is her
>Hard fight
>Fuck
>Weeks go by
>Very severe insecurities now, fighting often, I need reassurance frequently
>She tells me many times that it's over between them
>3 more months, August
>She becomes protective of her phone again
>nothappening.docx
>Snoop
>Find text messages spanning back two weeks to earliest but that is clearly not the start of their current affair
>Blinding rage
>Crying
>I didn't know it could hurt this badly
>I destroy a few gifts I gave her (I actually regret doing this) and pack my things from her house
>She gets home while I am packing
>Sees destroyed gifts and phone on couch, not where she left it
>Immediately knows
>Begs me not to leave, ect...
>I literally cannot stand to see this woman hurt
>Hear her out
>She tells me that she was feeling desperate and needed guidance about how to handle all of the guilt she was feeling - wanted his opinion because apparently his gf cheated on him at one point, so he's been through it
>See she was well intentioned
>Texts weren't romantic, flirty, but not romantic
>Agree not to leave on conditions, but secretly decide to make sure that it doesn't happen again
>Good plan me *pat pat*
>>
>>23790472
Trying to give characters and conflicts the depth they have in real life. Make people feel attached so they can understand and identify - which I thought was the point of these threads. Shortening the story cuts out not only depth, but other viewpoints too - presenting inaccurate story.

If you don't like it don't read it.
>>
>>23790492
>Agree not to leave on conditions, but secretly decide to make sure that it doesn't happen again
>Good plan me *pat pat*
You cant really be this stupid can you?
>>
I've been with my girlfriend for about a year, I actually love her a lot , but I have the urge to fuck other girls, am I a bad person?
>>
>>23790492
>I know something is still up because she is still acting weird
>Get her to describe what happened over messenger chat so I have text.
>It works
>She describes situation and motivations in detail
>Even throws in some details that don't serve my purpose by make me feel better
>She regretted everything she had done with him
>Thought we was only moderately attractive
>Disliked hairy, flabby body
>He had small penis
>Literally copy/paste parts of conversation to him with no context other than essentially "She said this. How do you feel?"
>He comes back with snide high-horse response feuled by "a day filled with literature"
>Cannot make this shit up
>Part of his response gave me what I was looking for
>"She at least partially initiated for all of the times"
>There it is
>She told me it was only once
>She's been lying to me for over 8 months
>He forwards his-and-my conversation to her
>I wanted this the whole time
>She now has some explaining to do
>Lots of fighting, crying, shit hurts
>Blah blah blah, cutting it short for a cranky reader we are now broken up, albeit still friends
>I moved 9 hrs away after finishing my MS to start my PhD
>Commence moving on
>Realize I was mean to the guy, but don't regret what I did beause 8 fucking months - and he knew about me, too
>She wants me to come visit when she moves to start her MS
>Want to go to support her because I still love her and want to show her that I am still proud of her but don't know what to do
>>
>>23790533
Yah, I was that stupid. She was only the second gf I had ever had, and I am naive and (at least I used to be) trusting by nature.
>>
>>23790472
You aren't developing character conflict ... by being verbose. You are simply being repetitive. Also your assertion that you are creating characters is not true as we only know your perspective and your gf as being a childish and immature person. And I think we are the only two people reading your postings.
>>
>>23790533
Also, it didn't happen again. I wish I had screencapped his response to my forward (which was my "plan") because reading his genuine hurt between the lines was pretty easy, and iced the cake that was me getting what I wanted in the first place (the whole story)
>>
>>23790559
How did I deserve that shit? Because You don't like the way I described a multitude of betrayals and lies that happened over the course of 9 months?

Don't forgive me for disagreeing.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 612x612
>wife cheated with guy she met online
>try to work through it
>i decide I'm done trying 5-6 months later, want to divorce
>she tries to sue for alimony
>mfw
>>
Haha, all those lame dudes with their patetic sob stories.

Am I the only cheater in this thread or what ?
>>
>>23789833
sorry to interrupt but woman get alimony and child support in over 90% of the cases.
watch the men deserts doc on youtube

>but marriage makes us equal!
no its not, men and woman are not equal. it wasn't equal when you payed for dates and opening doors for her and its not equal now
>>
Is it cheating if we're only seeing each other once in a while, only hook up for casual sex + food and while we're fantastic friends we don't feel love for each other?

I haven't done anything yet but opportunities are presenting themselves. We talked about seeing others. She wasn't enthusiastic and didn't want to know about my philandering which is why nothing's happened (I think you always let your wifey know what's up. Plus, if the prospect of FFM is off the table, a lot of the sexiness of having a sidepiece is worn off).
>>
>>23790552
Let this be a lesson, friend:

If they betray your trust ONCE, over ANYTHING AT ALL, you can bet your ass it will happen again and again, and it will only ever get worse.

You're old enough to get a PhD, you're damn old enough to know that this girl has some fucking hang-ups about her.

Cut your losses, wean yourself from communicating with her, and move on. True, it's easier said than done, (it took me a long time to get over my first LTR breakup as well) but I swear you will feel worlds better once you don't have to put up with her anymore.

You sound like me, a little bit naive but really trusting of the people who are close to you. It's a shame this girl couldn't appreciate that about you, but believe that there are people out there who do value that, and wouldn't betray you like this girl did.

Take care of you first, then worry about other people. She can take care of herself. Don't get used man, that only makes it hurt worse in the long run.
>>
File: Damaris body.jpg (66 KB, 678x524) Image search: [Google]
Damaris body.jpg
66 KB, 678x524
I've been fucking a married female lawyer. I recently decided to quit, but she has made it very clear that she doesn't want me to and is very much the type to take revenge for being jilted.

Weird shit man. Lawyers are sociopaths. She's fine as fuck though. Pic related.
>>
>>23790570
Youre a moron, and you deserve it all for being such a hopeless cuck
>>
>>23789833
Dude, show your kids the picture. If you don't, they will never know the truth and will think you are the bad guy here. How do I know that? Same happened to me here and my ma spun webs of lies about my pa.

Also, tell lawyer and show evidence.
>>
>>23791631
I want to side with you on stopping this debacle but damn that pic though.
>>
>>23789758
that one is a bit weird but holy shit i almost fell in love
>have this amazing fwb
>see her out with this guy i hate with the burning heat of a thousand suns
wtf
>texts me don't think, trust me.
>my birthday comes up some days later,shows up the day before with a bottle of whiskey
>guess who we are going to cheat on anon, happy birthday
i feel blessed sometimes.
>>
>>23790552
>still friends
>want to support her
What the fuck dude. Don't be a doormat. Still loving her I can understand, a person can't help that shit sometimes.
>>
>>23790552
As other people have said, quit being a doormat. Fuck another chick and send her a picture
>>
I've been on both ends multiple times

>at work with gf at home
>work super late with female friend
>makes sexy comments about how fit I got over the fall
>both leaving real late (only 1 other person in the building)
>fool around in car and steam it up so much

Other end

>dating girl for 2 years
>she gets new job with bunch of young guys who party a lot
>she starts acting weird for a week
>I pry her to tell me what's wrong
>says she's got mixed feelings about a guy at work blah blah
>dump her over text she moves out

Don't even care if she actually did cheat I'm a cheater and guess what she had a kid with him. New gf could be cheating on me now I just better not find out.
>>
>be married a long time
>lots of fighting in marriage
>not even sleeping in same room
>no sex for over a year
>chatting on-line in photography forum
>friendly with a woman in there
>talk turns personal. she's in a bad marriage too
>tells me she's coming to my city for a contract job for three months
>she's staying a 5-minute walk from where I work
>she arrives and about a week later we arrange lunch
>first time seeing her. average soccer mom
>we commiserate about our marriages over pizza
>few days later she asks if I want to grab coffee at lunch time
>agree
>she tells me we can have it at her corporate apartment
>agree
>get there and withing 5 minutes our clothes are off and we're fucking
>for three months we go at it. Before work, lunch, after work
>morning she goes back home we spend the entire time fucking in her bed
>week later I go on vacation with my wife (planned well in advance)
>after dinner I go to bar and drink, she goes to the room and drinks
>I get back to the room and we have sex for the first time in 1.5 years
>girl from other city gave me chlamydia
>I gave it to my wife
>truth comes out
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.