[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Soc/ Pee Thread Lovers of wetting, watersports, piss, desperation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 1461966770941s.jpg (6 KB, 250x205) Image search: [Google]
1461966770941s.jpg
6 KB, 250x205
/Soc/ Pee Thread
Lovers of wetting, watersports, piss, desperation and more.
Share stories, fantasies, and experiences

No contactfagging including requesting kik/snapchat
>>
>>23780881
I once peed on myself in the shower for a video upon request. I layed back and urinated on my belly and chest
>>
Nice .. bump
>>
I urinate and send pics/vids of me doing that sometimes
Or i pee on myself in the shower
>>
A friend requested me to piss in my own face (butt up against the wall and all over me, it was gross), Also ever since I can remember I practised peeing standing up in the shower and apparently friends sighted me drunkly peeing against a wall like a penis person with no problems (I can't remember this though lol)
>>
>>23783077
Fem or anon?
>>
>>23783098
Of course it was gross, but did you enjoy it? :^)
>>
I tied a guy up and tickled him until he peed his pants once... Does that count?
>>
lurking for a fem to post a pee video
>>
>>23783098
Please post a video of you peeing standing like that, it's my fetish!
>>
>>23783107
Anon
19yr
>>
>>23783138
Can you post something? I'd love to see
>>
>>23783140
Later when i go to pee i'll take some pics ;)
>>
>>23783108
I loved it OKAY
>>23783133
I'll see, if I don't forget when I shower I might
>>
>>23783149
Do you have any interest in chatting about it? I'm very curious about peeing standing like that. I can post some contact info if you are, just tell me what kind.
>>
>>23783149
>I loved it OKAY

Marry me
>>
>>23783153
You want to learn how to pee standing up? Assuming you have a pussy, you just kinda pull it apart with two fingers and push harder than you would sitting down. If you can't just buy a stp decive (go girl ie), I really just do it cause I'm a trans faggot
>>
>>23783162
You have a pussy or no?
>>
File: 1454630356541.png (13 KB, 381x380) Image search: [Google]
1454630356541.png
13 KB, 381x380
>>23783166
>talk about how friends are impressed that I can pee like a penis person
>talk about stand to pee devices
>trans men do not exist
>>
>>23783176
...ok thanks
>>
>>23783148
Bouncing for this
>>
>>23784077
Bump.. even
>>
>>23783149
I'd love to see this, please remember
>>
>>23782589
Wow was it worth it.

I've done this without requesting it cause I wanted to see if it was into it. I'm not but now I feel like I missed on out satisfying someone's request.
>>
does anyone get a kick out of peeing outdoors? I know i do
>>
>>23785196
I do, are there any girls that like doing it?
>>
>>23782589
I did that too one. Was asked to do exactly that, lay down and pee on myself. Never really was into it before but it actually felt nice.
>>
I've had a girlfriend who was sort of into watersports, mostly just into me.

had her pee on a glass coffee table while i was underneath. Lots of peeing on each other in the bathtub/her drinking my pee.

It was a blast!
>>
Any women here that would date a guy and do occasional piss stuff with? I've always thought it would be incredibly hot to fill a bath tub up with piss over the course of a day with a girlfriend and then literally bathe in it.

Is that TOO weird for you people? It's definitely possible that someone might be into it...
>>
Bump for some content
>>
Bump because my fetish is never satisfied
>>
Bump for girls
>>
Bumping once again..
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.