[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a 20 year old white male who was just diagnosed with Narcissistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: bateman.jpg (24 KB, 586x330) Image search: [Google]
bateman.jpg
24 KB, 586x330
Ask a 20 year old white male who was just diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder anything.
>>
>>23756287
Have you ever fed an ATM a cat?
>>
>>23756291
Not yet, but I've fed an ATM a grandmother.
>>
>>23756287
What's it like being an average 20 year old white male?
>>
>>23756308
Society expects a lot out of you. You can't just get into college with a shitty mark like most blacks and hispanics, you actually have to put in the work.
>>
>>23756316
you are too stupid to be narcissistic
>>
>>23756776

Why do you think narcissists have to be smart....
>>
>>23756789
This. The ginger moron on this board who's a complete narcissist isn't smart at all
>>
>>23756789
It's a common trait in narcissistic ppl I think
they are also manipulative
Some of them end up being killers
They are really easy to spot desu
>>
>>23756287
You do realize it was removed from the DSM years ago and that it is no longer a recognized diagnosis, right?
>>
>>23756812

Nope it is not common trait. How is it smart to lie to your self that you are better then other
when reality doesn't checks out? Sorry but this is not trait of a smart person.

They also have low self esteem while hiding it so you can mind fuck them all day because
they are so fucking smart right? Now I'm not saying that person can't be smart it just has nothing to do with how intelligent person is.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.