[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Annoying things about having a gf/bf >Watching a movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1462736782507.jpg (1 MB, 2040x1536) Image search: [Google]
1462736782507.jpg
1 MB, 2040x1536
ITT: Annoying things about having a gf/bf

>Watching a movie
>Won't shut the fuck up, has to comment on fucking everything
>Keeps asking to pause so they can go get a drink or food or do stuff

Just fucking sit there and watch the fucking movie, if something interesting happens then sure say something but you don't need to open your mouth every 10 fucking seconds.
>>
In my case it's
>"Oh anon, please download 'shitty film here', I really want to watch it!"
>right ok, let's watch it
>gf proceeds to used phone throughout entire duration of film, requesting I fill her in every few minutes.
>gf falls asleep half way in
>I finish watching it because, regardless of how shit it is, I've started - I must finish
>next day gf wants to watch just the second half as she fell asleep

Fucking kill me
>>
>>23755735
Why you watching films with this person?
They don't fucking enjoy it.
>>
>>23755735
I actually like commenting on everything with my girlfriend through a whole movie cause most of it are funny remarks or inside jokes.
Sometimes in the cinema people tell us to shut the fuck up lol.
>>
>>23755735
HER: "Oh anon I'm having all these problems in life"

*proceeds to list menial, everday problems literally everyone faces.

* rants for 10 minutes tearfully reciting how much life sucks,
how much she's a burden on everyone and how she's useless

ME: "you're not useless yada yada"

* 10 minutes later she's stopped crying

Repeat this cycle every so often. At least 2 times a month.

Hard mode:

Her:"Fuck. I really don't like Jess, she's a massive bitch for x reason"

**proceeds to rant about how Jess washes her hair with homeless mens semen, copies her style, is two faced and once stole $15 from her, is a terrible friend blah blah.

Me: why not.. stop hanging around with her?"

Her: I can't do that..

who knew women don't seem to like advice or solutions they just want someone to sound off to and nod in agreement. fucking infuriating
>>
>>23755858
>I finish watching it because, regardless of how shit it is, I've started - I must finish

Fuck, I know, right? Found (with some effort) an relatively obscure British horror film she was nostagiafaggin' about. She fell asleep 10 minutes in, the reason being that it was dogshit. Boring, poorly written, poorly acted and a shit monster (werewolf, I love werewolf movies, but the ww's in this one sucked). Tried to be serious but it was just dull.

113 minutes left after she nods off and I'll be damned if I don't finish that film...

Also she fell asleep by turning around toward me and snuggling in as close as she possibly could so it wasn't all bad.
>>
>>23755735

dating any man:

>he's 90% more likely to keep a messy apartment than if you were dating a girl
>he acts like licking a clit is rocket science
>he wants you to suck his dick without washing it first
>he's had at least one misogynistic slip-up during arguments

why are men so fucking gross
>>
>>23755912

>Me: why not.. stop hanging around with her?"
>Her: I can't do that..

So why not.. dump her?
>>
>life is so hard with a gf
>>
>>23755983
>>he wants you to suck his dick without washing it first

So do you wash your fufu with a Ph Balancing soap every time your man goes to town?

>If you don't you're a hypocrite, if you do then you're a clinical prude.
>>
>>23755933
Was it Dog Soldiers?
>>
>>23755988
Because I love her ass, duh.

Why are you complaining about men and still dating them?
>>
>>23756003
I'm going for 28 days later.
>>
>>23756010
28 days later is a zombie film isn't it? Anon said the film had werewolves
>>
>>23756007

I'm dating a girl rn lol

You can fuck girls without dating them, hypocrite
>>
>>23756003

Ding, ding.

>>23756010

Shut your whore mouth, 28 Days Later is a phenomenal film. One of the best horror movies of all time.
>>
>>23756015
Oops I didn't read. Yeah sounds like dog soldiers.
Its a great film

>>23755988
Oh I c wat u did there

Touche.

In fairness it's slightly different to post online to anon rant generally, and to have to hear same rants daily.

>>23756019
Okay, have fun with your strap on i-hate-men phase. Report back when you're done with the drama and or/want extra support your lipstick buddy can't provide.
>>
>>23755995
It's not.
These guys are just whiny little bitches.
>>
>>23756034
Cool, what's my prize?
>>
My fiancé (M) every holiday/birthday:

Me: "Did you get something for your mom for Mother's Day?"
Him: "No, was I supposed to?"
>2 days later, about to go shopping
Him: "Can you get my mom a gift for me?"

>Refuses to fold clothes correctly, shirts are always wrinkled
Me: "Get dressed, we are going to dinner at fancy restaurant for so and sos birthday"
>Puts on jeans, wrinkled shirt and sneakers

Me: "I'm getting out of work late, do you mind making dinner for us?"
>takes dinner out of freezer

Me: "Hey do you mind doing the kitty litter since I just cleaned the rest of the house?"
Him: "Okay after this game ends"
>2 hours later
>still playing

But I still love him more than anything.
>>
>>23756100

Yo bitch gets tuh sug ma dik.
>>
>>23755735
She hates all my friends, so it's hard to keep contact with them.
Also she always complain about things I did wrong, even if she did the same.

And if I play a videogame she always thinks it is stupid, even if she saw just one second of it.
>>
>>23755998
>tfw exbf refused to eat me out
>had to teach him to at least wipe his dick with a wet rag after using the bathroom so I don't get a mouth of piss
>he didn't do it anyways sometimes
>I'd always still continue blowing him anyway

Idk man. Dirty dicks.
>>
>>23756324
Going off of just those first two points, that relationship sounds kinda shitty. Why are you still in it?
>>
>>23755983
Just become a dyke then you fucking cunt.
>>
>>23756010
>28 Days Later
>Bad
Your critic card has been revoked.

My sub;
>Big gamer, like actual gamer
>Not on anything I play though

>Her schedule is perfectly aligned to make sure that I barely get to see her

>Smokes
I know it's kinda a bitch thing to complain about, but I just hate when she does it, and I refuse to be that guy who complains to HER about it, so. Other stuff is little, and not really her fault, just annoying.
>>
>>23756564
Pretty much this.
>>23755983
1st: More likely to keep a messy apartment, as they prefer their space that way. If that's a deal breaker, go find someone who is a neat freak like you.
2nd Point: It's rocket science as he doesn't have one, therefor it's similar to describing color to a blind person. How do you know women are better at licking clit?
3rd: Not all guys are like point three. That'd a bad experience.
>Has at least one misogynistic slip-up.
Won't even touch this one. You'd probably just bitch out regardless of what is said.
>>
>>23755998
This is why you're a virgin or a fucking fag
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.