[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a dom, someone who will help me stay on top of my shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: me.jpg (10 KB, 87x129) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
10 KB, 87x129
I want a dom, someone who will help me stay on top of my shit and keep me in line. Also, rate please
>>
A pic for ants

Also you have a penis
>>
>>23737673
incorrect. no penis.
>>
If you're a girl. ... 100 out of 10
>>
How intrusive into your life do you want it to be?
A+ so far but I need more
>>
>>23737668
What experiences have you had?
Fantasies and things you want to try?
What are your hard limits and how far into the dynamic are you trying to travel?
>>
>>23737668
message me Juneaugray -- snapchat
>>
>>23737673
>>23737668
Do you have a kik?
>>
>>23737668
Looks like you've been covered...
>>
>>23737697
this person knows their shit. if you trust anyone in this thread, let it be this person.

fellow bdsm practitioner here.
>>
>>23737722
Ah a fellow bdsm practitioner. I love talking kink with others in the lifestyle. Ive been a dom for 10 years.
>>
>>23737697
im mostly into older gus, and mostly looking for things over the webz. I'm experienced in bdsm, but not in a power play relationship which is more what I'm looking for. I have people in my life who can beat me into a pulp, but it isn't "discipline," just sensual. Hard limits are anything involving my family/ the world knowing, and anything overtly bdsm-y. I'm not much into things like leather or those fake looking whips or high heels. Natural things, like rulers or switches or corner time or soap in mouth and stuff like that. my email is [email protected], plz send a pic of your face.
>>
>>23737749
Honestly i wouldnt be the one to help you in the journey itself. I am far too busy with my 6 needy real life subs. And i ofcourse know that a the sub dynamic needs attention and i just dont have it to give to be honest. I just love talking about it and asking subs questions. Always the dom part of me wanting to peer into your mind. I will have to respectfully decline.
>>
>>23737668
9.25/10
and if you want someone to keep you in line with a little extra on the side kik me at johnnythunder8 and well see where this goes
>>
>>23737788
Wtf!? 6 subs? Dude how much ass do you get? Stories? Age? When did you start? What the hell have you experienced?
>>
>>23737838
Lmao people with this many submissives tend to be equally as fat and gross looking as the aforementioned submissives, I promise you.
It doesn't take talent to have desperate ugly women orbiting you.
>>
I can dominate u in all the ways, if u can't walk later it will be not my problem...
>>
>>23737668
Any interest in girls?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>23737880
Sorry to disappoint you but all of my subs are pretty good looking and i am far from fat. But i understand why you may be in disbelief. Not alot of males go the lengths to unlock this achievement. Jus sayin.....
>>
File: kek_reaper.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
kek_reaper.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>23737921
>Flabby untoned jewnose roastie with shit tier tattoos and trashy piercings scattered all over her body
>Extremely cheap BDSM equipment and toys
>Walmart tier house
You are not doing well, please do not fool yourself.
>>
>>23737952
someone's jellyyyyyy
>>
>>23737952
>criticizing a subs toys
Obvious troll...2/10
>>
>>23737921
mmm I would gladly suck her for you, sir
>>
>>23737668
Don't waste our time
What City and country are you living in?
and are you willing to move for the right person?

do you have any age limits?
also how old are you?
you've told us nothing about yourself.

Also post a larger photo
that small of a thumbnail says you aren't serious
>>
>>23737749
doms are an in person thing
online means you are looking for a beta
>>
File: image.png (684 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
684 KB, 640x480
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.