[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets have a thread for all the people who won't be graduating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Dropout.jpg (228 KB, 1700x972) Image search: [Google]
Dropout.jpg
228 KB, 1700x972
Lets have a thread for all the people who won't be graduating this year. Maybe talk about why you dropped out? Future plans?
>>
Dropped out because I realized what I went to school for something I didn't want to do (software engineering) and didn't have a backup plan, plus it was my first taste of freedom and was more focused on enjoying dorm life than my studies. I plan on going back next year after I save up some more money so hopefully I won't be a permanent dropout.
>>
>>23724797
Go to school for knowledge and a useful degree; if you're just there to fuck and get laid, you're wasting a shit ton of money. Might as well just buy hoookers
>>
dropped out in 2012/2013 after i graduated high school early. still got a certification but other than that, zero to little credits.

its about time i built more and went back to school. shitty people are everywhere, shitty bosses are everywhere.

when you get older, you still work wage slave jobs, those people are more and more in your every day life. fuck that noise.
>>
I dropped out in 2010, I just didn't really like it there, I always felt out of place and had no idea what I was doing there other than it being common pracrise to go there since everybody else was doing it.
From then on I stopped doing things just because other people were and started living life my own way.

>>23725400
shitty people are everywhere, but I wouldn't say they're only in wageslave environments, on the contrary, the less responsibilities you have as a wageslave the less shitty managers will be on your back.#
I enjoy the easy work and lack of responsibility because as long as I get on with my job, I don't hear any shit from managers, they just leave me in peace, unlike the supervisors or whoever who are required to be flexible and bend over backwards for the company
>>
>>23725434
yeah, i'm with you on that. that type of stuff rubs off on you though, wears me down sometimes dealing with incompetent people and working in something that isnt my potential.

is what it is. swim in mud come out muddy. need to start surrounding myself with successful people on the contrary.
>>
File: image.png (684 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
684 KB, 640x480
Add me for camsex or you get photoshopped

Dale515100
>>
Suicide
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.