[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who would you fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
who would you fuck?
>>
>>23709943
>whom
and grey shirt on far left
>>
chubby one maybe, the rest is god awful
>>
>>23709947
the indian guy ?
>>
File: 176.png (20 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
176.png
20 KB, 275x200
>>23709943
Are all these men ugly or am I turning into a lesbian?
The two blonde girls are pretty cute and the chunky one on the right would be fine if she lost a little, but none of those guys are attractive to me in the least.
>>
>>23709960
no, white on left, blue-grey shirt
have u got noodz of him?
>>
>>23709961
chunky one gets better everytime I look at the picture
>>
>>23709968
nah but i have his instagram if u want it
>>
>>23709976
yes pls
tell him to add some shirtless pics to it sometime soon too
>>
>>23709974
She's not too shabby. She has a sweet face and nice hair, but I do think just a little less weight and she'd be the cutest. I like girls with a little chubbiness myself.
>>
100% either of the two blondes in the middle.
>>
>>23709943
Doe eyed blonde, no question
>>
>>23709992
lilflame815
>>
>>23710005
the one with buns or the one with hair down?
>>
>>23709943
The blonde with the flowery dress is the only one worth my time.
>>
that blonde on the left-most!! damn. :3 any contact info /instagram /whatever as well there? :x
>>
>>23710052
cherry.matsu - instagram
>>
Any contact info for the chubby in the black dress
>>
>>23709943
Third left (f), hang out.
>>
>>23710010
Buns.

She's got that innocent look which could also mean 'I'll suck your dick like a fucking vacuum cleaner'
>>
>>23710261
Or is it fourth wuut.
>>
Fuck the blondie in floral dress.
Date the fattie so I could force her into the gym and transform her into a qt.

The two other girls look like unstable degenerates.
>>
>>23709943
Yikes. These are just kids. Pass.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.