[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any alcoholics here? Drinking greentext time https://www.you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: proximo_slideshow_bushmills.jpg (501 KB, 2394x1180) Image search: [Google]
proximo_slideshow_bushmills.jpg
501 KB, 2394x1180
Any alcoholics here? Drinking greentext time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vedgTokXj04

>2009, a European city
>a slav turns me down
>I swig down a quart of Glen Orchy
>go to sleep in hostel room
>wake up and room is soaked in piss, except for one bunk occupied by hungover australian
>what the hell happened
>well, mate, you got up, moanin' like a zombie around 3am
>like a fuckin frankenstein lookin for the pisser
>found a pile of american girls's bags
>voided bladder all over bags, a long, long piss
>the girls wake up and start screaming at me
>I turn to face them, with dick out, pissing everywhere, moaning like retard zombie cow
>pissing on the American girls now
>they manage to throw enough shit from their beds to get me to go away
>stagger back to bed with dick flapping out like a runaway firehose, still pissing everywhere.
>Sit down on bed, still pissing
>go to sleep, still pissing
>wake up 12 hours later, covered in piss.
>have to get story from hungover australian in top bunk at opposite corner from me, only bed in there outside of piss radius
>everything piss soaked except my bag, which was shielded by my mattress
>skip out on the hostel without checking out/paying
>they had my card on file but never got around to charging me for all the bullshit I caused.
>or even for the use of the beds

at least one european city and one US state I won't go to for fear of being recognized, but good god what a night

tell stories, talk about how you've cleaned up or what you're drinking tonight
>>
My nigga.
>>
in my case, a 40 of budweiser and a 24 of sapporo. and one of those godawful 99ยข 99 proof airline bottles mixed into some Squirt.

the liquor store is five doors down and doesn't close until 2.
>>
>Inb4 "I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings"

I'm really not tho. I've drank close to half a gallon of 100 proof vodka, and a quart of jack honey, and probably another 20-30oz of vodka and energy drink mix that we prime with at our parties. This is about twice what I normally drink during a party, and I drink about half of that on a casual night. I can cut back, or scale up however I want. I'm not dependent on the alcohol, but when I start drinking, I rarely stop for anything until I feel close to my limit.
>>
have a midterm tomorrow and have a meeting with a potential job offer but drinking late anyway.
>>
>>23709440
fuck yeah, buddy. what's your poison?

just went to the liquor store and back, got two more 40s.

i don't have to work until noon tomorrow. fuck yeah. downside is i may be working till midnight.
>>
>>23709440
slug down some fuckin' water and lick some salt*, tho. don't want the hangover to be too bad tomorrow.

*not cocaine, salt, NaCl, table salt.
>>
>>23709460
>>23709472
Too late, already doing cocaine as well. Just opened up another bottle of wine too. :D
>>
>>23709543

goddamn. good luck, homie. i'm half dead now, crashing.
>>
>>23709545
what have you been up to bro?
>>
>>23709553
brandy. can't remember the brand. two 10 or 12oz bottles. fuuuuuuck

e&j maybe
>>
>>23709563
Drank all of the beer I own, scrounging for wine. Putting off getting into the hard liquor because I like to pretend
>>
File: Message_1459977678170.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
Message_1459977678170.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
>>23709152
Good taste in whiskey.
>>
>>23711466
fuck yeah. tonight it's jameson, though.

which one is the protestant booze and which one the catholic? i need to know whether I offended my ancestors tonight or last night.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.