[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
get it off your chest!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19
File: 1461241228510.png (28 KB, 449x445) Image search: [Google]
1461241228510.png
28 KB, 449x445
get it off your chest!
>>
i guess no one is feeling like shit?
>>
Alana, you're a cunt and make me feel like shit no matter how much self improvement I go through. I still get drawn to you like a moth to fire. If this is love, a bullet to the head must be a mating call. - Ryan
>>
>>23672640
Rest in peace Prince
>>
Totally fell in love with a dude I met on this board, it kills me that we don't talk anymore. Shout out to him though for making me feel anything for anyone.
>>
If I ever meet you, Ill punch you in the throat and then set you on fire. If you weren't the worlds biggest piece of shit, none of the bullshit I've been through ever would have happened. I hope you choke to death on 1,000 barbed demon cocks. Sincerely, the child you created on one evil act, asshole.
>>
>>23673271
Rest in piece sweet Prince
>>
I fucked your sister, Allison.

Give me my fucking cat back.
>>
File: but why.gif (63 KB, 398x336) Image search: [Google]
but why.gif
63 KB, 398x336
>>23673667

Why don't you two talk anymore?
>>
Eugh, why does this thread entice me so...

right... I know we weren't ever meant to be more than a temporary uni experiment, but my time with you was honestly one of the few (if only) times in my life I've felt happy with another person.
I dunno if I can say I "love" you and actually mean it, it's really difficult to work out, y'know? But the honest truth is I wish we'd never moved away. I wish I could redo the last few years but find a way to stay with you. You made me feel shit I've never felt since and I can't get you out of my head.

I know I need to move on...
>>
oh, and another - unrelated to the first.

As soon as I finish up here - I'm leaving. I know you think you love me, but you're young and stupid and don't know any better.
We're not meant for each other and I can barely stand living with you any more. I need to move away, for my sake.
>>
H,
I have developed some feelings towards you. I tried to turn them into a negative thing but I see now I can no longer keep or deny it within myself. Accept my apologies.
J
>>
>>23673715
It's a long story, lots of issues with trust and distance... He left me for someone and dropped me within a day. It's okay, cause I understand, but I happen to be moving to his city soon and I can't help but want to reach out to him. It's rough.
>>
>>23673805
What's his name start with?
>>
C,

Holy shit if it's one thing I miss it's cybering with you. I wish I could get on a plane and fuck you.

S.
>>
>>23673813
I am NOT playing this game, if it's you I just wanna say hic let's go get some coffee some time even though you don't like coffee.
>>
File: wat.png (992 KB, 650x837) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
992 KB, 650x837
>>23673827

>hic
>>
dear lee m.
sorry I stare at you in the gym and stalked your facebook. you are really cute and I have a crush on you. You seem like a really cool guy. I know you're probably not gay but if you ever wanted to just hang out, i would be down. i promise no homo shit.
>>
>>23673845
Hi, *** my b.
>>
good, good get it out of your system! spill the pain!!
>>
>>23673827
I don't like coffee, but I'm not entirely sure I'm who you're talking about.
>>
>>23673910
Well I'm M
>>
>>23673923
I'm sorry friend, I'm not who you're looking for. Did not mean to get your hopes up.
>>
A,

Sometimes I wonder what it would of been like to meet you at a different point in my life. I still think about you at times.

I'm sure you will probably read this you visit this board.
>>
N,

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM. This is not how you make friends! Radio silence + icing me out is a really fucking weird way to follow up, "Let's hang out every Friday & this summer!" Oh my god eat a bag of dicks.

R
>>
File: wat.png (118 KB, 306x503) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
118 KB, 306x503
>>23673977

S?
>>
i dont really know how you feel about me, but i fuck with you so much, you're so chill and funny, you are cute as fuck and i just want to lay in bed with you for thirty years. i feel like lately we've stopped vibing as much and it hurts me because i love shooting the shit with you, it makes me feel sad when you dont open my snaps for 2 days, then reply with k or some shit, when a few weeks ago we would talk for hours at a time.
>>
G
I hope you're alive
>>
Mike,

your gf is pretending to be single and posting pics of herself on /soc/. Put your house in order.

-Brad
>>
G,

I really want to talk to you about us but I'm really terrified that you've already told your scary ass friends how I fucked things up. I'm sorry please talk to me.
>>
>>23674092
i hope your gf is dead.
>>
Eric you little shit lord I love you so much and I don't even know why
Looking back we've never had any kind of conversations with substance outside of the night I told you my mom had bruised me and you told me about your step dad then you said you wish I was over so we could cuddle
But now I'm just the ex you fuck at your own convenience. I can't tell if it must be great to have someone that drives an hour and a half to fuck you
Or just make you cum a lot in general. I've came like what, 5 times while with you? Whereas it's been countless to you
Do you ever think of that time when I came over and told you I didn't want to have sex or anything of that nature and you started putting your hands on me and I cried? Or when I left and you messaged me laughing at what you had done? And then I remember the times my dad was mad at me and you let me well overuse my stay
But at this point I want to have nothing to do with you
I want you to stop acting surprised and asking me why I remove and block you from social medias
Fuck you
Fuck you for asking me to get back with you back then
Fuck you for extending this bullshit
>>
>>23674053
feels bro
>>
>>23674323
-b
>>
The nights are just a little harder without you... but I'm still alive and I know that whether or not my life is the way it currently is, I can still look at my future and believe that there's still a possibility I can be happy. I can look at my future and believe that maybe some day I can find something to pass the time until I die. Of course I want to die. Of course life is shit.. but like you said... people learn to move on and forget. You're happy and that's nice... maybe I'd be happier if I was dead. I don't belong on this planet.

-S
>>
>>23672640
Bullies in my life,

You were right. I'm a worthless poseur, weirdo, faggot and maladroit idiot. I should kill myself.

-T
>>
File: beingalone.jpg (9 KB, 400x294) Image search: [Google]
beingalone.jpg
9 KB, 400x294
Jessika, it's been a great year. I met you by force of hand when we were placed in the same group together and I am more than happy that it happened. We were strangers back then but, I remember still feeling a connection. I wasn't wrong. Time kept passing and we got closer and closer to one another. You say you hate me but, you did choose to take the class you didn't need for another semester knowing I was in it. You're a senior and i'm a sophomore so, I know this may be the last few weeks I get to see you and I've been genuinely wanting to tell you this for so long... I love you. You made me fall for you and I didn't know i'd break once I hit the ground... oh trust me did I break. It's not just the fact of the age difference, that's never just it for me. Your luscious hair, beautiful nose, cute laugh, massive intelligence, sense of humor, and very childish attitude. You caught me like a snare and I can't get loose... I don't know if I'd ever want to. But even after I tell you this which is something i'd assume is the last thing you want to hear in this stressful final year of schooling, I really hope you have a fantastic life. It hurts me... it really does. I don't want you to go... I want to see you everyday like I am now. Sit at that table and flick and smack one another like little kids, make fun of Destinee and piss of Cari like there's no end. Your reclusiveness kept me wanting to know more and more about you, there's still time before you graduate so I hope you open up to me before then. I love you, so much Jess. Thank you for giving me the gift of getting to meet you. I am going to miss you more than you could ever imagine. -David
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 400x480
Why did you stop being so nice and loving to me? Did caving in and showing you my flaws scare you off that much? I thought you loved me and finally appreciated me and then suddenly you just stopped showing me it when I need you the most.
>>
i miss you a lot even though you were really shitty to me. i keep thinking about you with someone else and it freaks me out. i wish we hadn't argued so much and that you could have been more understanding.
>>
>>23674939
Jake?
>>
Just because I'm creepy doesn't mean I'm dangerous
>>
I'm a virgin and I'm proud.
>>
I'm addicted to getting high (mostly Marijuana and bars) and I've gained 50 lbs in the past 9 months because of it. I lost 45 lbs last summer and now I feel super shitty, none of my new clothes fit me and I feel too bloated and disgusting to even leave my room. I also don't go to class because of crippling social anxiety (mostly brought on by being high and in solitude all the time) and I don't know if I'm going to pass this semester.
>>
R
You were a good looking broad who matched me in a lot of ways. You were right in that our relationship was getting stale, I was unambitious and was settling in all my life goals, but that didn't give you the right to cheat on me. Now I'm actually in really good physical shape, have a fucking sweet job that has me moving all over Asia, and I get everything paid for me, while your still going to graduate school on your daddies money pursuing a worthless degree. I wanted to thank you for making me hate how complacent I'd become, you've legitimately made me into a better person. If you see me in a business suit looking suave, that's me going to work, try not to choke on your own envy, I know you can't stand people being more successful than you.
M
>>
>>23674946
Sarah?
>>
Chloe

You were my very first love in middle school, I told my friends that we liked each other cause I wanted to seem cool, even though I still believe you had feelings for me back then idk maybe just delusion. Now you think i am creepy but its fine, I am never going to see you again anyway. Hope youre doing okay where ever you are.
>>
>>23673977
M?
>>
>>23675120
Nope. Sarahs my sisters name though. Lol
>>
Kelly,

You are a horrible person and a useless piece of shit. You annoy everyone who meets you and no really wants to be your friend. You are the living definition of attention whore. You fucked a homeless guy because no one else could stand you.
I hope your days are long and shit. That money is tight and you can't lose any weight. I hope you never feel loved. That's the life you deserve.
>>
>>23672640

You raised your sons to hate me, to kill me, to think of me and my people as the devil's of the world, and now they're dead.

You killed them. You killed them when you poisoned their hearths, twisted their minds with your faith and your backwards culture.

Do you lay awake at night, thinking about the men you killed? I do, and I think about you too. I think about the pain you must feel with the loss of your sons. I think about how you blame us, blame me, but never blame yourself.

I hope it hurts. I hope you spend the rest of your miserable days in that shithole you call a country, hurting, crying, dead inside. I hope every little thing reminds you of them, I hope your entire existence is plagued by the thought of how your children would still be alive, had you only been less hateful, less prideful, less zealous.

I hope you suffer, because I do too. I didn't make your sons shoot at me. I didn't march them into the streets and put guns in their hands, or bombs on their chests. I was just there to do a job, get paid, and go home. I didn't want to hurt anyone. I did what I had to do to protect myself, and my men, and now, I can't sleep at night. 8 years later and I still can't sleep.

I hope you fucking rot,
>>
File: p48uldt.jpg (65 KB, 900x584) Image search: [Google]
p48uldt.jpg
65 KB, 900x584
>>
>>23673203
The girl I like doesn't like me back. I even changed myself so she'll like me, but it didn't work. SHE'S SUCH A PIECE OF SHIT IF SHE DOESN'T LOVE ME WHEN I LOVE HER WHAT A FUCKING CUNT I LOVE HER SO MUCH WHAT FUCK AWFUL PERSON SHE IS I JUST WANT TO DIE SHOOT ME OMG MY LIFE IS OVER

>>23673667
I have unrealistic ideas about love and cannot define a relationship in any meaningful way. When a complete stranger stopped talking to me, I got depressed. I'm a sad, social reject.

>>23673690
My mommy told me that my daddy raped her, and that's why he's not around. I believe because I'm a fatherless momma's boy.

>>23673707
>I fucked your sister

Alpha Detected
>Give me my fucking cat back
>my fucking cat
>my cat

False alarm, is beta male.

>>23673726
I'm still young so I fell in love with a college fling. I'll get over it and be fine because this is normal behavior.

>>23673746
I've been friend zoned and I'm handling it like a chump.

>>23673821
I'm pathetic.

>>23673847
I want my crush to hang out, but totally not in that way, because I'm lying to myself and things will only get worse until I walk away.

>>23673977
I'm fairly stable and am handling this okay.

>>23674028
>>23675181
I'm pathetic and hope against hope my ex wants me back

>>23674053
I'm overbearing and needy, so I drive off women and get sad when they stat banging alpha males.

>>23674139
Mike, I'm a bad friend because I'm not telling you this shit straight up, and am instead posting on /soc/ like a passive little bitch.

>>23674323
I'm fat and can't stay away from my ex because I make bad decisions. AAAHHHH YOUR'E THE WORST ERIC BLAH BLAH BLAH

>>23674401
>cryingbaby.jpg

>>23674492
I'm fairly creepy and socially inept. I can't handle emotions on an adult level.

>>23674928
Why does being a beta make girls not like me anymore?

>the first step to fixing a problem...

>>23674953
Statistically speaking, yes. Yes it does.
>>
Mitzi, I wish I had never met you. You were the worst thing that ever happened to me.
>>
K

Can't believe you hooked up with some chad looking faggot with no neck, I thought that was NOT your type, but what do I know about women anymore.

J
>>
Dear Hitler,
Thanks for trying
>>
>>23675007
I live in denial because it's than losing weight and learning to be less socially awkward.

>>23675019
I have serious impulse control issues. Even though anxiety disorders are extremely common, I let it control my life because I'm lazy and lack motivation.

>>23675113

Dear bitch, I used to beta as fuck, but now I'm all Alpha and you done goofed.

>>23675128

I'm a fat, lazy, social reject and pedophile.

>>23675309
THE GIRL I LIKE DOESN'T LIKE ME SO I DECIDED TO HATE HER INSTEAD RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA ANGRY ANGSTY BETA RRRRRRAAAAAA

>>23675369
People like you scare the shit out of me. Please go >>>/k/
>>
>>23675468
Lol wrong
Congrats you've managed to somehow be sadder than all of us
>>
>>23675309
Out of curiosity, is her last initial R? Because if it is, I'm with you 100%.
>>
>>23673746
What do you mean turn them into a negative thing and why?
>>
Lizzie, why do I crave your approval? There's nothing special about you. You aren't even that funny. You aren't smart, you take social justice way too far, you're unreliable, and you make me feel like shit about myself. Ando I can't even talk to you about any of this, or you'll go freak the fuck out, have yourself for a week, and slice up your arms. Fuck you. I cannot wait for the day that getting a text from you doesn't make me smile.
>>
Why couldn't you give me the closure I needed? You told me that you wanted to be in my life still but you didn't want to put in the time and effort it took to help me heal. I couldnt stand being neglected any longer so I've cut you out of my life at last. I lost my best friend and the person I was so in love with, and you took half my soul with you when you boarded that plane back to your home.

I was so tired of the broken promises and your cowardice. You made me feel like a monster for being heartbroken, even though you knew that you were the cause of it. It was so easy of you to cling to everything bad even though I did so much good for you. I gave you everything I possibly could to keep you, and instead you bit my hand and ran away then kept telling me lies about how important I was and how you "cared deeply" for me. You couldn't tell me that you weren't in love with me anymore and just give me peace, but you couldn't tell me that you loved me either, much less actually PROVE it to me.

Do you even know how much you meant to me? Do you know how much I lost in you? I wonder if you even care that I'm gone. I wonder if you ever even shed any tears over me. Or maybe you're just glad you don't have to deal with the mess you made.

For how you ruined me, I can't wish you well. It took me years to finally open up to someone and give love a chance again, and I gave that to you. I let you have all of me. My secrets, my rare smiles, my laughter, my kisses, my body and soul. And you ate it all up so greedily, and when I asked for you to do the same you withdrew and always left me questioning how much you loved me. I hope you never find love again, or if you do she hurts you in all the worst ways like you did to me. Maybe then you'll actually feel some measure of remorse for how you treated me.
>>
A

I wish you cared about me enough to write in threads like this.
Sorry for crying last time we met, I cringe at the memory.

M
>>
File: IMG_20160310_104541.jpg (1 MB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160310_104541.jpg
1 MB, 3072x1728
Tara
I miss you so much there's not enough anti depressants in the world to help replace the help, love and support you gave me in my time of need with all the illnesses I had/ have. When I was as low as I could get or so we thought you helped save my life.

I have no idea how you got to where you are or how to help you back but if you don't want my help as much as that kills me I'll have to listen. I don't see how being self destructive is ever gonna get us back to being ok.

I need you back in my life at some point I know I don't ever seem that handicapped but when I have complications and your not there it's like fighting through the gates of hel.l

You where my fest friend for what ten+ years I was your only friend for a lot of that and I only ever wanted to help you never wanted anything.

Sorry I had expectation juring all the years of our relationship I made you have unrealistic expectations of me to tho I was supposed to work do all the cleaning massage you cook for us everything.
I'm hours away now your getting help I'm getting help maybe some contact wouldn't be a bad thing?
>>
>>23675486
underrated
>>
>>23675019
I failed speech class because of my social anxiety. Used to take bars and smoke weed everyday. Still smoke weed everyday. I can't find bars at a reasonable price on the street, but I can't be fucked to go back to my psychiatrist.

If I had free access to drugs, I'd be fucked. Once I got 2 prescriptions for oxys, 80 per bottle. I was fucked up for months, ended up snorting them while popping them just to feel something.

Pills are bad, stick to weed.
>>
File: big_1448568645_image.jpg (70 KB, 1280x597) Image search: [Google]
big_1448568645_image.jpg
70 KB, 1280x597
>>23673977
C?
>>
If you are a guy that tries to fuck other guys girlfriends, but you are in a relationship yourself, how does that work? Is your girlfriend free game to anyone that wants a shot at her? You gigantic piece of shit. How did you think I would never find out about what you tried to do? You disrespected me and my girlfriend and our 4 year relationship. I'm not sure if it makes me feel better or worse that you tried the same thing with about 5 other couples. I am a nice guy, but I seriously hate you with every fiber of my being and I hope you fucking die. It's bad enough I had a nervous breakdown a while back and am so anxious I can barely function, then I had to try and deal with your sketchy ass. You talk constantly about how "cool" you are because you are in a lame ass band that can't seem to even play a show outside of our tiny little town and you were in the Army long enough to take pictures holding a gun before coming home. Fuck you and your hipster beard you pathetic piece of shit. If I ever see you again, I will murder your face off.
>>
>>23678748
Second note.
To whomever it concerns fuck you you didn't care when I was alive why are you pretending to care now. To my family your all fucked up sister is still using as of a few months ago I think she still is fyi mom and dad I don't know she stopped telling me.

Dear tara you kept pushing and trying to fuck with me from 100 miles away guess your happy now tho. Well sweetie you can keep all the stuff in the apartment I'm not gonna need it where I'm going.

Fuck it I'm all ready half way through my life expectancy and the first half sucked isn't it like a movie the first hour sucks turn that shit off right. tonight's the night.

If apologies where gonna happen to start helping our healing they should have all ready.
>>
>>23678748
>>23681039
Not sure why my I'd changed.
>>
Dear Emmy,

You're insanely pretty and I probably would've asked you out if I had ever seen you again

I know jack shit about you because I've only ever caught a glimpse of you once, but you're still in the back of my mind

I damn well hope there's such a thing as fate so that I can maybe see you again one day

I mean for all I know you're a horrible person and even if you're not you'd probably reject me

But still, I mean, hot DAMN
>>
File: Why didn't you stop it.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Why didn't you stop it.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
>>23675486
As if I didn't already feel enough like shit.
>>
Alright, I'll bite...

G
I know I still have some growing up to do, I wasn't ready for you. But I'm working on that. Even though you'll never be mine again, you cross my mind constantly. Everyday, I think of the life we could've had. How beautiful our kids were going to be, but I never treated you right. And then I cheated, because i was scared of the love you gave me. But now that it's gone, I can't even move. You were my life and I ruined it. I still love you and always will. Maybe one day I'll be ready for you.

D
>>
this is a sad thread :(
>>
moot

I miss you, so much. Im sorry for pushing you away, I swear I only did it because I thought it would make you happy, I thought as long as I kept you entertained you would stay. But it wasnt enough. I know youve moved on, and Im happy for you, but I still think about the great times we had, and i cant help but want you back.

iloveyou, forever and always
>>
O,
Run.
-S
>>
I miss you...
>>
>>23672640
>Rest in piece sweet Prince
>>
d

miss u

me
>>
>>23672640
The promises I broke will haunt me for the rest of my life, I know I hurt you, honestly I know you did the same but you were and always will be my one, anyways sugar tits, I really do hope you're happy without me, you were always bound for greatness and you're not reading this but I will always love you, btw your mother's a fucking ham planet
>>
I really like you and when you told me you broke up with your boyfriend It made me happy. Happy that I might finally have a chance with you but your moving away and I won't see you again but I still like you and I can't get over that
>>
N,
I think I love you, if I loose you, I don't think I'll be able to be with anyone else knowing someone like you exists. I don't want to be alone, almost all my friends are gone, I know nobody will ever like me for my true self as you do, and my family is too busy sticking their own heads up their ass that they don't realise that I've fallen in this emotional and psychological state.
I don't want to keep smoking nor cutting myself, I just want to see your beautiful smile that you hide from everyone except me.
Please don't go,
P
>>
File: buck.jpg (33 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
buck.jpg
33 KB, 960x540
dear T,

you are kind of hot, especially now after losing weight, and your personality is great.

but you keep sharing degenerate, idiotic posts on facebook, so I will never, ever date you - every day you get more attached yet more retarded and i will probably just fug and then never talk to u agian god damn stupid whore

on a side note, dear bucket,

pls tour near me again
>>
>>23675899
No. Her innitals are K R M. She's a fat ginger

>>23675488
She's not a girl I liked. She was a friend who spread lies about me because she got attention for it and she does. ANYTHING for attention
>>
Bryan
Sorry if I forgot how to spell your name. I really miss hanging out with you in high school. I'm getting nostalgic just thinking of that HFA classroom. Those students weren't the best, but we shared an identity, a struggle.

I wonder how you're doing now. I hope you're alright.

Pretentious Depressed Trap from Folsom, CA
Sorry for flying off the handle. I simply couldn't take it anymore. I loved cybering with you. The faps I had then were fantastic. Fapping's never been the same since. I hope you're alright, too.

Xuan
Sorry for creeping you out. And sorry for not fully accepting your transition. You were very fun to talk to online. I really did enjoy the thought of taking all of your dick, though. I still fap to it to this day.
>>
dear s

i was that ugly girl who sat by herself in the back of the classroom.. i never had any friends. i never spoke. i was practically a mute. childhood trauma ruined my ability to speak to others, and i wouldnt give my parents more than a two word reply to anything they asked/told me. but you.. you wanted to be my friend. i dont understand it, there were plenty of people who were better than me, but each day youd sit next to me and tell me stories at recess by one of the dead trees surrounded by ant hills that i had thrown bricks at. i listened, but never replied. and i wished that i could reply to the things you told me on those school afternoons. you did this for so long, for the whole school year. on the last week of that school year; 5th grade; i was determined that i was going to wish you farewell. i remember it,you were walking to the line after the whistle was blown for us to line up, and i quietly said 'goodbye', and you almost cried. you were the only person i had spoken to at the school, not even the teachers.
through middle school, we were close friends. i had gotten better at speaking to you, but still no one else. you would walk with me to my classes, even though they were far away from yours. youd carry my stuff for me sometimes. i had never been so grateful for anything in my life. i had someone i could speak to, and trust. and then that day came.
you told me you would be leaving for a year. i felt so broken. i had nothing left after that point. when you were gone, i quit talking altogether. i didnt speak anymore to my parents, at all. the memories of my childhood would constantly torment me. the day you returned, i had realized my feelings.
>>
>>23687484
i had fallen in love with you. the boy who decided to help that stupid girl who didnt speak and had no friends. i didn't dare say anything, i knew i would ruin what we had, i knew you would never speak to me again, i knew youd leave me. i kept those feelings inside. i would stare at you from across the class, think about you all day, it was like nothing id felt before.
then one day during lunch, you pulled me aside and told me you wanted to protect me, and thats why you had been with me so long. that you loved me. i muttered those foolish 3 words, "i love you", and thought that.. maybe.. something good would come out of it.
in the first year of high school we finally got to see each other outside of school. we hung out almost every day, and spent so much time together. you were still the only person i spoke to, and you taught me how to use my voice better. i thought id always love you.
then it seemed you.. drifted apart from me. in the teenage years, i suppose, you changed.. and while you still spoke with me, you seemed to find other people.
on graduation day, i kissed you, and we split ways. i had your number in my phone, but i was afraid to text you. i still have your number in my phone, 2 years later.
i always wonder how you're doing. if you're well and happy.. and i can only hope you are. i'm still afraid to speak and suffer crippling mental illness and im disabled. i wonder what youd think if you saw me now in this condition.. i miss you, s. i really do.
>>
dear kathy c.

i want to hit that one more time even though we've been apart for years. i still carry your last letter to me in my wallet.

your boobs are awesome.

-scotty
>>
Lol @ remebering all the pain and suffering relationships were. I will never be vulnerable again.
>>
>>23672640
Dear blind people,

Hi.
>>
File: 1436084950233.gif (2 MB, 492x270) Image search: [Google]
1436084950233.gif
2 MB, 492x270
Megan,
I miss you.

That's really about it right now.
>>
I'm sorry I never gave you a chance. I let someone else fuck my head up to the point that I wasn't sure who I was or what I wanted for a while. I had feelings for you, but I liked you too much as a friend to lose your forever. I know I said I wasn't interested in dating, and then got another girlfriend, and it was wrong for me to not just be open and honest with you. I miss you and I constantly think about what could have been had I just been honest with myself. I honestly hope you're happy, because I know I am.
>>
I hate you, get out of my life because I don't have what it takes to push you away without being an asshole. You're so dramatic and you always blame every thing bad with your life on me. Stop taking it out on me. I love you and you hate me so bad for trying to be a good friend??? I already have given up so much for you yet I'm the one who owes you. I don't want to deal with your bullshit no more. It's an endless cycle that drives me crazy. You lie and hurt me and still get mad at me for being hurt. Fuck you, I deserve better.I treated you better. I really hate you, but you'd crash and burn if I didn't care do much about you.
>>
>>23675870
This
>>
Dear A. and E.
You had me hook line and sinker. Fed me fairytales and filled my head with your insane social justice nonsense. I mean they were "facts" right? I was young and impressionable. I took every word as gospel. Once I felt content and happy you snatched it away. Only to make me come back to do the same shit again. But that's not all. Then you manipulated me to stick by your side and watch you spiral out of other relationships, while constantly holding the bait infront of me when they fell apart. I find someone new, and you completely ruin it. You set me up with someone only to help crush it as it's about to start. And the kicker in this is when I go cold turkey on you and find someone completely new, it is the same shit all over again.

Then you who I finally felt like I was happy with did it out of pity. Why lead me on if you never felt anything for me? Months of my life were wasted on someone who never felt the same. When I tried to close the obvious gap between us, instead of breaking it off, you continued the cerade. I have to ask why I was in need of your pity? I was able to function socially pretty well by then. At least when it was over I knew better, or so I thought.

I then came crawling back to you with a stupid hope that maybe you changed after I was gone. Boy was I fucking retarded. Gladly I didn't let it last long. By then you had gone completely crazy with your nonsense and I had finally started seeing the world the way it really is.

Despite being over you both and knowing better, I have yet to find even the smallest amount of attraction towards any other people since, including you two. It's an empty feeling that's growing by the day. I keep trying to fill the proverbial hole inside myself the best I can, but nothing is ever enough. I feel like a sociopath because it's getting hard to feel.

I hate everything you two did. I know I am at fault for falling into such obvious bullshit. But if I learned anything, it's to stop being a cuck.
>>
this is 2 depressing
>>
>>23685427
Initials?
>>
Dear A,
I don't really know what to feel. This is the third time in my life that a girl has left me because of my hypersexual nature and how awful I am at communicating. You're also young and feel like you have to get your life in order. No matter how many times you tell me you love me I can only feel like you're going to find someone closer and love them any way. Half of me wants to stay alone forever, and the other half wants to say fuck you and find a new girl asap so I can beat you to the punch. I know that's terrible, but what you did made me feel terrible enough to consider it. I don't want to be in limbo, it's do or die. Love me fully or regulate me as a friend. We can work through things together. Please...
>>
A,
You've become very special to me. I'm not entirely sure in what way I care about you, but I love you. :)
>>
I'm afraid of heights so I never walk so close to the edge
Falling ever faster
sick of it sick me sick of myself sick of the pressure
I'm dancing I'm dancing I'm jingling and joggling bouncing
I'm dancing I'm dancing I'm jingling and joggling I'm bouncing up and down can't you see it can't you see my smiles turn to frowns
where did I go I can only see the bottom of this bottle
I'm sick of me I'm sick of it I'm sick of myself I'm sick of the pressure
can't you see I'm miserable can't you see I'm preforming
I'm dancing I'm dancing I'm jingling and joggling I'm bouncing
I'm dancing I'm dancing I'm doing it for you
Watch me watch me as I jump through your hoops
Watch me I'm doing it I'm doing it for you I'm living my life to your standards now let me go be you
>>
N, D, & G,

Fuck all three of you. I am not a hateful or spiteful person by any means but the three of you have ruined my life and continue living your lives without remorse or regard for the way you treated me.
D
I hope you fucking rot in hell, you literal piece of human garbage.
G
The next time I see you in person, I will beat the living shit out of you without hesitation. Stupid cunt.
N
Fuck you.
>>
>>23690466
Sorry, but I laughed anon
>>
Dear every single guy I send nudes to and have cam sex with,

I put makeup all over my face and body to hide my imperfections.
A lot of you keep complimenting me on a smooth body and skin, it's all thanks to being a professional makeup artist with professional grade make up worth more than your 4k gaming PC.
I literally have scars on my butt because I pick on my butt acne, but you all love how smooth it is.

You guys are too gullible.
>>
>>23691675
Lol it's weird that you would call them gullible after describing in detail how much effort/money you put into hiding it...you actually want someone calling you out about the makeup you have on your ass pimples?
>>
>>23672640
Dear cousin Mitch.
I know you come on here because I recognize your bedroom when I see see your dick pics
I want to fuck you so badly but I don't know if you're into that
Please let me know, I am sure you will be able to guess which cousin is writing this. xx
>>
File: 1460342291305.gif (495 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
1460342291305.gif
495 KB, 500x223
C,
I lied and I'm a fool.
I feel for you and I loved you, despite my best efforts not to.
When your hurting began, my best I tried to look away, to laugh, but at last I only cared more then before.
You were filled with boredom and pity, but on that morning in the City, it was a hope of tranquility not pity that I saw in those eyes.
I'm ashamed that day is the best I've ever had, all because of a glimpse of hope I never should have had.
I may seem a fool to you, for these things come and go for you.
But till the day I die I'll remember you, and that morning with your eyes... those spurious sapphires of serenity that I'll never have.

Signed N, a hopeless romantic in a hopeless world.

Fuck me that was gay af.
>>
>>23675468
I'm "friendzoning" myself basically.
>>23675955
I want said person to not like me if he/she does so to start with. Makes it easier for me to detach myself from them.
>>
>>23685407
If you love me, give me a sign.
>>
i still love you
>>
>>23672640
L,
I can get why you'd want to get back with the person you love, I was in the same case many times.
But why would you get back with someone that said you were disgusting him as the reason for the break up ?
I hope you'll be happy with him but in the same time, I know you won't, he doesn't respect you and isn't allowing you to go out with your friends
I'm sorry I waited too long to say I loved you.
M.
>>
>>23690608
Good. It's kind of funny reading it over now.
>>
Dear A,

I don't remember your name. I think it began with A. My memory of you gets more and more vague each passing day.

My ultimate goal in life is to meet you again, so I can bash your fucking face in.

I can feel it coming closer. You had better be fucking ready.
>>
J
I still think about you a lot. The time we spent together when you came to my country to see me is something I will never forget.
You leaving put me in the deepest depression that lasted five years. I acted cold because I was hurt.
I'm sorry for making you cry.
I hope you're still doing your art and that you're being treated well.
We could have been happy together, I would have helped you pay off your debts.

Well, that's that.
I wish you would write to me again instead of letting your awful girlfriend control you.

All the best,

C
>>
Hey,

I think about you a lot in both a he's-super-cool-and-fun-to-talk-to way and in a I-hope-he-plows-me-into-the-fucking-matress way. Not gonna tell you about that second part though because I think I could develop a real thing for you and I don't want you to think of me as some girl from the internet to fuck.

Neat. Bye.
>>
Dear Me,
I feel like buying a bunch of oxy and overdosing tonght. Might be fun.

Love,
Me
>>
>>23692892
Don't do it anon, we love you
>>
Hey girl in the tram station from really long ago,

Sorry I didn't smile back.

That's all
>>
>>23672640

Dear Best Friend,

We had so much fun in our entire time.
We had laughs, jokes and pranks.
We did so many things in list .
We've been together for so many years, but you're the one to blame that our connection is getting weaker.
You want to be together as 'best friends' like usual.
But you don't get why the fuck I'm tired of your shit.
Firstly, you're fine being with me, but when there are other people around, it's like I don't excist.
Secondly, you do the same shit with your boyfriend.
Thirdly, everything has to be as you want to. If I say 'no' to some of your bullshit, you get pissed so bad. And when I drove 100km home, because I got mad at you for doing stupid shit, you said i ruined the holiday.
Whenever we spend the weekend together, there has to be drama. You tell my deepest secrets to our friends when I'm around and laugh about it, you yell on me like I'm some piece of trash, you act like a cunt.

I spend my free time with other people, that I travel with a lot. I started spending my free time with them, not with you. It's less drama with them, they like me for who I am and I feel safe with them.
You started to hate them, God knows why. But when I was sitting near you, you just said shit about them 'they do stupid things to get attention, like smoking weed and inviting others to smoke with them'. Are you serious? They're just friendly.
You call me because you want to say how your day went, not even asking how my went. But I still do say how mine went and you get mad.
Well fuck you now.

I hope you'll notice and change your drama, the other way, I'm out of your stupid life.
>>
>>23692892
You shouldn't do it.
we love you.
>>
>>23693043
I feel that man, she never changed on my end. Every day that goes by without her feels great
>>
>>23692892
Tomorrow, or the day after may also be fun, anon.
>>
>>23691675
do you want a fucking award? fucking pizza face ass bitch
>>
T
I know you only had a tantrum over a rejection you stupid manchild, so don't go around trying to act all manly saying that you're done because you don't get to bone me.
No wonder you're alone you piece of shit.
>>
Shaelyn, i gave you everything. I left the army for you. I spent every moment you asked with you. Everything you wanted i gave. You betrayed me sexting those two dudes. I forgave you and gave you a second chance. You left me after that. I hate who you became but im still in love with who i thought you were. I can never see you the same.
>>
M
I get it now. Honestly I didn't then. I still don't think we would have worked, we both had too many issues, but maybe it wouldn't have been so horrific when things finally fell apart. I hope you're doing well, I honestly do. I wish I could get in touch with you to tell you this, but you basically became a ghost. I heard you were engaged and that you just hang out at lesbian bars now.

C
Holy fuck I am so sorry. I am so sorry for everything. I'm not going to be able to date for years now out of guilt for what I did. I just wasn't ready, and I wish I could have seen that from the beginning. You deserve much better than me and I hope you find it, but what we're doing right now is tearing me apart. Maybe it's my martyr complex, or maybe it's the guilt I feel, but I always be here for you when you need someone, even though it's killing me inside.

K
How dare you.

-V
>>
I've seen you twice in the flesh, and haven't for an entire year now. Yet, every night I dream about you. Sometimes marrying another man, sometimes happily in my arms...other times I simply dream that you reply to my messages, yet in the mornings, I open my computer to see no white text in our facebook chat window. I sometimes wake to an odd wetness on my face, and realize I've been crying; twisted by the wickedness of my love that will never reach you. Oh...please...just one more time. Let me hear your voice again...

Many moons have passed since you entered my heart,
Your auburn locks shackling my eyes .
A vision of beauty peerless in art,
Raw yet luminous, absent any disguise.

That smile you wear in genteel obeisance
As you wield your bow with practised ease...
The silence you hold in tender opaqueness
While your fingers shift as if riding a breeze...

I try with all my strength, but find myself too weak
To tear my sight from such angelic craft
Whenever I see you, I move to speak,
But my courage would fail, rendering me daft

What did you see, when I caught your gaze,
Then looked down and smiled in childish shame?
Perhaps, you're too accustomed to such ways,
Or maybe romance to you yet lacks any claim?

What did you feel, when I whispered your name,
Then floundered, absent any more to say?
Surely, you did not feel a subtle flame...?
You probably cursed me in veiled dismay.

From that crowd of strings your beacon shines,
Yet you're as you ever were. A wordless angel
Whose heart I could never claim as mine
as your actions to me are a messy mangle.

I wish I could know, and understand your mind
That my thoughts would not run so wild, so blind
I wish I could know how your soul's inclined,
To hold a smile and laugh so beautiful and kind...

But fate denies me that coveted day,
I might never know if these feelings are true.
infinite in mystery, my cherub, you play...
One last time, with my eyes on you.
>>
File: llllll.jpg (87 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
llllll.jpg
87 KB, 500x332
S.

I don't even know why i still feel bad about you sometimes
my life's been fucked up since i was 13
i hope one day i'll realize what's goin on
i'll just stay here and wonder for now
>>
>>23694312
thank you anon for making me cry excessively
>>
>>23693677
That T wouldn't happen to stand for a state's name would it?
>>
>>23693677
nick btfo
>>
You are my girlfriend, but lately I have only felt like a friend. We haven't had sex in 5 months. And it's not just sex, it's been 5 months since we've been on a date, kissed, held hands, cuddled, or done anything as a fucking couple. I know you are going through hard times but I feel terrible, please just love me like I love you. I miss you so much :(
>>
M

JAIME LÉ CHFAL

A
>>
>>23694570
If this is Oscar you never listened to what I had to say, only the sounds of your own words.
So it's no surprise when you have no concept of what my motivation was, or the concept of honesty.
>>
M

I'm sorry I tried to kill myself, I love you I'm sorry I chest on you sometimes, I can't love myself so I think you don't love me. You deserve better and you know it. I'm sorry Im wasting your time. Please forgive me.
>>
It's been nearly two months now. Two months since you last said you loved me. Two months since you smiled at me. Two months since you broke up with me... and the worst part. Two months of you saying you still loved me.

I wasn't okay with you being poly, but I tried making it work. I wasn't okay with you being trans, but I never badgered you about it. I wasn't okay with having to do everything around your schedule, but I tried.

You weren't okay with my jealousy so you left me.

You ignored me, you made promises you'd never keep, and you still say you love me, although everyday you prove you don't by acting like I don't exist. I start every conversation, i end every conversation, and you don't bother even doing something as simple as asking how my day was.

I comforted you when one of your poly boyfriends dumped you, I was there for you when the guy you dumped me fore accidentally broke a condom in you, and I helped you out when you needed it. And yet you still act like I don't exist. You still say you love me. And I hate it.

I hate that I keep thinking about you. I hate the fact, that no matter what I do, all i do is drive you farther away, and I hate that I always end up apologizing for upsetting you.

But the thing I hate the most? It's not you. I still love you. And I hate that more than anything else. Tomorrow, if you were to ask me to come back, I fucking would. And I hate myself more than I could ever possibly hate you for that. Because I know how it will end. I'll be ignored and miserable, and still do everything in my power to make you happy.

I couldn't tell you the number of times i've tried cutting you out of my life and moving on. I try every day, and yet somehow i find myself still texting you. Still trying to comfort you or bring a smile to your face. Hell, I take better care of you than I do myself, and i hate that. I hate that I can't just move on. But no. here I am. Still in love, Still miserable.... Still trying to make you happy.
>>
>>23694654
oh i am laffin

did you see midnight special yet?
>>
I miss you bunny. I hope your life's better than mine.
It'd be nice if we found each other again.
>>
>>23693677
If this is Alice you have no concept of why I did anything. Any tantrum was most assuredly not about the lack of "boning you"

>>23694705
As for you I see you're still just as much of a sanctimonious dick sucker as ever.
And no I haven't seen it, I've been doing work in your country and that you should go back to.
>>
>>23694775
theres a torrent up get to it faggot
>>
>>23694789
Yeah I'm not going to torrent it on my phone while on Convoy ride, or private plane dumbshit.
>>
>>23694828
then stream it dumbass
>>
>>23694775
Actually, it wasn't me, but whatever.
I see you haven't changed.
>>
>>23694835
>>23694858
Kek it doesn't matter anyways one of the Gringos was killed last week.
Soon none of this petty shit is going to matter.
Also it was impossible to convey a point to you people because you would always read what you wanted to.
>>
>>23694891
"Gringos"
"You people"
"Petty"

What point are you trying to make?
>>
>>23694891
By you people you mean us Americans right?
>>
>>23694907
>"Gringos"
In reference to an American that worked with us being killed.

>"you people"
Simply just a reference to the two of you.

>"Petty"
As in none of this is going to matter when my number's up.
>>
>>23694947
still a crybaby i see
>>
>>23694947
I think you're lying and you're full of shit.
Have fun with your fantasy, N, which seems just as dull and shitty as your real life desu.
>>
>>23694970
Crying about what I'm quite content with my work now.

>>23694974
Just as usual you read and believe what you want. Most of the work is just venting legitimacy of businesses, but we still have to get a federal escort for the other side.
>>
I see you in my sleep dear ghost that haunts my halls and follows my thoughts with its daunting veil. Floating endlessly like the smoke from the fire that you set when you sent me on my path I never really wanted to follow but you swore it was for the best now as I rise I find it harder and harder to cope with the fact that you fell so long you became the demon under the bridge you burned. Now I am as apathetic and jaded so honed I cut through others like you did to me and rip out their hearts as you did to mine so and consume them whole to usurp their kingdoms to become ruler of the unruled so i can find my home once more. You were a predator and I was the prey I fell victim to your sparking eyes and your viscous fangs. All I wanted was to be part of your story but when you were done with me you left me intact and that's the worst of it all because I was left whole and alone to figure it out and conclusion I produced was the one that I hated the most was that you were never here in the first place nor did you care. You were just a sweet excursion from reality a fantasy land in a picture book that lasted 7 days to create its world then life had to move on and I wish I could say so have I. I wonder if you have too.
>>
>>23695018
>content
>talking about death

idk man. im still your friend despite whatever you have cooked up in your head about me
>>
D
I wish you loved me the way I love you. Or at the very least, hurt the way I hurt when you lie to me and disappoint me time and time again. Maybe you'd understand. Maybe you'd show more respect if you could feel what I feel. I can't imagine having gone through the pain and suffering I've endured, forgiving you for the past three years, only to find out that you never loved me. I don't ask for much. Just that you make an effort. And somehow that's too much. Of course I feel worthless when in your eyes, I'm always last.

S
I wish you had been here before I met him because maybe things would have been different. I don't know if it would have worked, and I know you're a little crazy, but at least I know you have feelings, unlike him. It's so sad that someone I've never even been able to touch shows more feelings towards me than someone I've been with for nearly three years. I miss you, but I'm glad you seem so happy.
>>
>>23695088
A?
>>
K,
Part of me hopes you'll see this and reach out. I keep waiting for the day you leave me completely. Where you aren't one of my passing thoughts before I fall asleep. I still imagine us meeting. I understand it was a blow to your ego. I understand it made you like yourself less and my reaction reinforced so much negative shit you already think about yourself. We come from different backgrounds. We have different perspectives. I would have been willing to compromise. To work on it. Maybe it's the fact that I saw real potential there. I love you. I hope you're well.
-S
>>
>>23695058
> not wanting your "friend" to be content

I'm not sure if you think I'm dumb as a sack of bricks or if you believe your own hogwash.
>>
>>23695133
im not sure you know how greentext works
>>
>>23695109
No, sorry.
>>
>>23695138
Before what you want to greentext, write $/green and afterward you write $green/
>>
>>23695159
[green]thanks for the tip[/green]
>>
>>23695162
Without the brackets or the dollar sign. Sorry
>>
>>23695162
Just kidding. All you have to do it put a greater than symbol before what you want to write. End it with a carriage return (enter key)

>like this
>>
>>23673977
Q?
>>
>>23695170
Sigh

>this
>or that

That's green text
>>
>>23695202
Yes. :) I had to mess with you for a sec. :)
>>
>>23695088
J?
>>
>>23695213
i always seem to take the bait lol
>>
>>23695033
Wow, I feel ya, anon :(
>>
Alexandra, you were my first love. I still think about you every day. Fuck you for fucking me up in the head.
>>
Mitch,

I would never say this to your face because you would laugh at me and call me gay, but when we're together it feels like a dream, like some cheesy poem.

"my blood approves,
and kisses are better fate
than wisdom
lady i swear by all flowers. Don't cry
—the best gesture of my brain is less than
your eyelids' flutter which says

we are for each other: then
laugh, leaning back in my arms
for life's not a paragraph"

My heart is so light, when I lay next to you all of my worries and anxieties melt away. And then when you leave I feel so empty.
>>
>>23694664
You never really tried though, did you? It was another desperate plea for attention. Everyone saw right through it.
>>
M,

I still think about you. I'd like to say hi some time, but I don't know if you want to talk to me. It'd be cool to hang out. It'd be more legit this time.

I hope you're doing well.

-B (AKA James)
>>
G,

I think you killed yourself and I don't know what to do. I've been waiting for you, I see no trace...
>>
J
I still stand by my opinion that saying this is a mistake, so I will say very little. I can't deny that I do too, but to remain honest, I do not even know much about this I never experienced it, to both of you, you might think you needn't know the second part but I think you should so you wouldn't see me as hypocritical or just enjoying the attention.
One more redundant thing, had it been possible I wouldn't have even hesitated.
>>
>>23695864
Quite possibly so, but at least you know everything before the inevitable and maybe permanent departure. For obvious reasons I did not tell you before, but it might be that I either do not care anymore, or I am truly comfortable and open state with you, or that I am just plain stupid.
It does make me feel at inner peace though, and at least you'll have others to interact with.
It matters not what I think of you, since you have become something special to me, a friend.
I wouldn't have either, maybe just fucked up even worse than what I have told you lol.
>>
Ash

You shouldn't stay here. On that subject, I couldn't agree more. You need to leave this place. Although I must ask, why does it have to be with him? You're both broke felons. Hitching across Europe? How are you even getting out of the country? Look, I don't mean you shouldn't try. This stupid town has nothing left for you. Please, at least have some sense. Just be careful out there. Even if you never come back, sis, just be safe.

M
>>
I realize the last time we talked you said you wanted to try gay sex with me, then changed your mind at the last second and gave me blue balls. I was really not happy with the whole thing and I remember I told you I couldn't be friends with someone I was so into, but I just want you to know if you ever decide maybe you really DO want to try gay sex, I'm here for you. ...any time.
>>
Abbey,

Why have you been fucking him? You're too young to be doing things like that. He doesn't care about you like I do. I would take care of you if I could.

You've made me hate you. You're not the perfect, sweet, innocent girl I thought you were.

You fucking whore.

I want to strangle you to death.
>>
>>23694775
I'm not Alice, and I'd bet the sanctimoniuos dick isn't Oscar (differemt ID I know, I'm on the phone now)
>>
>>23696274
Oh, not different
>>
>>23696274
I know now you're not her, but if you scroll up you'll see that she did show up.
At the very least I hope you enjoyed this absurd display of drama.
I hope you have a nice day and remember soc can be a very small place.
>>
Ok, whatever, this is sad enough so fuck it. T, the reason I brought that subject up in the first place was to tell you that despite all the shit you did, I still, somehow, had feelings for you, but you didn't even let me say it. I know you and Nick talked, he was comforting me at the same time, but he wouldn't tell me anything. I guess I know you even better than I thought.
I really needed to say this, even if it's here, get it off my chest. I stand for what I said, and I don't expect you to do anything, I just wanted you to know.
>>
>>23672640
Fuck you Doc Lopez. Fuck you for making me go see your family and tell them lies because you hadn't talked to them for 3 years. Fuck you for not reaching out and killing yourself because you were scared to deploy. You were a combat medic what the fuck did you expect? We were all scared.

Fuck you Finch. Fuck you for texting me 'hey, wanna play some BO?' instead of, 'dude I'm having a really hard time I need to talk to somebody'. Fuck you for shooting your pregnant wife, then shooting at the cops, then yourself. Fuck you for making me go look at your sewn back together head on my 21st birthday.

Fuck you James, for giving out all that down home wisdom out to me and all the other young guys when times got hard, and then eating a fucking shotgun when shit got a little rough. Fuck you for being like an older brother to me, for always having a kind word or funny joke when shit got real and we needed a pick me up. Fuck you for killing yourself after we survived two wars together.

Fuck you Buck, for being a retard cokehead, fuck you Payton for getting locked up for child porn, fuck you Boyd for faking a back injury to get sent home after our first TIC, fuck you Cunningham for being a TOC bitch all deployment and then crying and making our gyro cam useless in the middle of a TIC in a sandstorm, I probably shot some sorry ass villager up because I didn't know where to fire. Fuck you Philbeck, for being a fucking poser wannabe asshole, we should have fucking killed you for fucking that guys wife. Fuck you Earl for being a total whiny shitbag, and letting your MERCA infected wife run her paws all over shit you borrowed from other people without telling them.

Sincerely, the Dirty Squirrel.
>>
>>23696274
it is oscar

>>23696757
one question. where did you meet T?
>>
>>23675468
I really support how you just told everyone that you are the biggest, sadest, lonliest loser in this thread, without even saying it out loud. I applaud you, proud and brave sir (or lady... whoever the fuck).
>>
>>23697540
If it is Oscar, may I ask who's Nick?

I met T here (I know, what else could I expect and shit)
>>
>>23697579
i think the guy who respond isnt the T you are referring to

T is nick
>>
F,

I Love You.

L,
>>
>>23697589
No, now I don't think so anymore. I thought so because of a common friend named Nick, I guess that confused me.
>>
>>23697599
I met T(Nick) technically from here but on an app where wet met a bunch more people

we fell out
>>
>>23697601
How come T stands for Nick?
>>
>>23697615
it was the beginning of his name in the app

Texas something
>>
>>23697638
Ohhh, hence the state question... Okok
Well, sorry to hear that
>>
>>23697655
it sucks. we all miss him. but he made his choice.
>>
>>23697659
Yeah, same for T. I know it's probably the best for me, but it still hurts
>>
>>23697676
sorry to hear that. some people just do what they do i guess.
>>
>>23697706
Yeah.. Well, their loss. Thank you though, I actually feel a bit better
>>
>>23697721
:)
>>
L,
I love you and i always have. It's disappointing that you will never feel the same and that you've already met the love of your life. Oh well.
- E
>>
Dear N
I'm crushing on you hard. Alas it's not to be.

-D
>>
You'd think I'd've grown, that I'd know better by now, but I still keep notes.

I couldn't have what I wanted, so I moved on to what I needed. Still, I miss you. You never bored me, and you never stifled me.

I won't reach out: You're the only person who could hurt me. You terrify me, still.
>>
Hey Kensia, I think you're a wonderful person. Let's hang out!
>>
>>23698750
Damn
>>
Katy dame a pasada!!
>>
File: IMG_10V3.jpg (343 KB, 1467x1100) Image search: [Google]
IMG_10V3.jpg
343 KB, 1467x1100
DB,

You deserve someone who treats you well. Someone who has never led you down a path of lies. I am paranoid. I question you all the time. I bring up the past constantly.

You are right about broken trust. Our relationship is not healthy.

I promise this will hurt me so much. I fell in love with you.

I want to drop out of uni and leave my country to be with you and start a family but I am not healthy for you. The way I act and the way I treat you is not fair for you. I am afraid we cannot repair the cracks in the glass.

I think it is the time in our relationship for one of us to say it is not working or will never be able to work. I don't want to be me but I don't want you to pedal away from me again, either.

It is the worst feeling in the world and I can not deal with the pain.

I hope this is easier for you than it is for me.

I'm sorry I wasted your time and money. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You have the ability to make me feel like such a princess.

I will always love you,
BB
>>
>>23698750
hint?
>>
Christian I've lied to you about almost everything, and you love me. I'll have to crush you soon. I'm so sorry.
>>
>>23672640
No one will ever read this bc im ugly but anyways

I dont have any friends
Cheated on a guy accidentally and now hates me even though I still love him
All guys treat me like crap
And I hate myself

~fweuf...
>>
>>23699725
How do you cheat on a guy accidentally?
>>
I'm in love with you Carolyn and now that things are moving in the right direction I'm terrified. I won't back down this time
>>
Fuck you Liesel. That is all.
>>
>>23699725
how do you accidentally cheat?

just keep playing the victim, its obviously working so well.
>>
>>23699751
>>23699788

It's pretty easy to trip over and fall on some dick. Penises are pretty much everywhere and unavoidable. Like a minefield out there.
>>
>>23692830
Where did you meet this person?
>>
>>23695794
Initials?
>>
>>23699567
He wouldn't ask for one.
>>
D
I really like you.
>>
>>23700880
S
>>
File: tumblr_o50idoLDMy1t1oy52o1_400.jpg (54 KB, 305x442) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o50idoLDMy1t1oy52o1_400.jpg
54 KB, 305x442
Sorry, but this will be in my native languige- latvian.

Kāpēc tu esi tāds nelaimes čupiņš? Kopš es tevi satiku, tev ir tikai nelaime pēc nelaimes. Tu esi viens no sirsnīgākajiem cilvēkiem ko pazīstu, bet tajā pašā laikā visneveiksmīgākais. Pēc tik daudz ciešanām un sāpēm, tu vēl spēj pasmaidīt un pavadīt labu laiku. Es tevi apbrīnoju un cienu par to. Tu vienmēr spēj atrast pozitīvo un skaisto ikvienā, tu vienmēr spēj uzklausīt un palīdzēt citiem. Es gribu tev palīdzēt cik spēju, bet nespēju tik labi kā tu. Man tev ir viens lūgums- sāc beidzot darīt ko esi iecerējis. Bez darba nekur netiksi!
In retrospect u da man stay cool and fresh.
>>
Ive always fantasised of the possibility of you secretly craving me, taking advantage whilst she isn't home or isn't in the room and getting on your knees and sucking every inch of my cock. Trying to deepthroat it but it being too big for you. All while looking up at me with your gorgeous blue eyes, begging me to cum all over your face then wanting to continue this secretly
>>
I miss my daddy.
Time hasn't changed how I feel but it has changed you.
>>
>>23701282
im a d what is your initial?...
>>
Putangina mo jjp. Kinantot kita with feelings pero ginago mo lang ako
>>
I'll never understand it. I asked you many times to be honest with me and not waste my time. I told you that I was planning to be legitimate and be in a real relationship. You agreed and through all your problems I said I would be there for you. I wrote all.that music from the heart. It's a shame that you became a broken person. When I found out you were using drugs and had a boyfriend, I couldn't believe it. Why would anyone even juggle a heroin addict and a person in doctorates courses? How is that even a question?

The drugs ruined you. You.got crohns disease and cut yourself. You are on the path to your death. I feel sorry for your mother.
>>
>>23695132
be more specific
>>
>>23701434
Some parts of this are confusing.
>>
What am I to you? You text me every night seeming like you only want one thing, but then act innocent like you actually like who I am. Ever since I last called you I never got a text back from you because I haven't tried messaging you back. That's just me testing if you're genuinely interested but I guess you know how much of a whore I am before I even told you how many guys I've slept with. I've changed though. Fuck this, I tried but you and the rest of the people I try to open up with just make me feel like a worthless slut
I am
>>
Charlie, we stopped being friends just because I put my foot down on ONE single argument, while I have been tolerant towards you and your cuntish behavior for years. Me and your limited number of friends have been tired of your antics for a while now, but we let things pass all the time.

Your obnoxious behavior was unique and kind of funny and cute when we were in High School, but we are all over 25 years old now, and it is just not acceptable anymore. Why do you have to be impolite and hostile to everyone? Even my parents, who have been nothing but nice to you. You should really start learning how to be diplomatic, how to behave in society. It's call growing up, becoming mature, improving! I'm positive you have some mental illness, and this will sound bad, but I don't have the patience to stand it anymore. I'm not your mom nor your boyfriend to take care of you.

On that note, I know you were always in love with me and that you are extra mean towards me because of that. I'm not gay man, accept it already, you should be thankful I was so supportive during your coming out process instead. In fact, you should more grateful towards me, I defended you so many times against other people. You have no idea how many times you would have been beat down if it wasn't for me.

Finally, I know you tell everyone that we are in a fight because we are both "proud and stubborn". No man, that's only you. I have openly admitted that I miss you and that your friendship is important for me, you are the one that keeps pretending not to be hurt. Yet, unlike you, I have made many other friends throughout my life, I can easily fill the hole you left. You on the other hand should value what you have more. Let's see how long it will take you to find someone to replace me. No one is going to be your mommy like I was.

I honestly hope you would grow up, not for me, but for the 2 others that still have to stand you and for yourself.

Will.
>>
>>23701287
Sorry, not my person.
Hope you hear from them.
>>
>>23702757
Sorry, that was the last initial. A little confusing...
>>
N,

FUCK YOU. YOU MAKE ME LOVE YOU AND YOU TREAT ME BADLY. YET I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. YOU GET MY HOPES UP, THEN BRING THEM CRASHING DOWN. NOW YOU DATE MY BEST FRIEND, WHO PROMISED HE'D ONLY EVER DO IT IF HE'D ASKED ME! I want you so bad. What the fuck is wrong with you? How could you do this to me? You're such a bitch, yet you're so good. Fuck.
>>
>>23702780
Still not.
>>
>>23702861
Damn, got my hopes up
>>
L,

Stop teasing me. I've been in a relationship for three years now but you won't stop trying to drag me in. You had your chance four years ago but you decided on the dumbass lacrosse player. Fucking hell if I don't think about you everyday though.
>>
>>23702861
I was OP, Posting about "G" Mine was "S"am just to clear things up.
>>
bunny

i love u i wanna see u pls hold

kitten
>>
>>23697659
I know it's important for you to keep up this facade, to maintain the mask of your Messiah complex.
Especially since others are watching, but hell it's probably more so for yourself at this point.
You might actually even believe you're my "friend", but that doesn't change that you acted in a meticulously malicious manner.
While lying and skewing the truth, you spoke and acted in a completely hypocritical way over the course of an extended period of time.
I'm sure you and the others will look and come to the conclusion that I am just upset about the situation, or more specifically the outcome of it.
All the while dismissing any possibility that it could have been do to your actions and inability to admit that they happen.
I'm sure you'll have some comment about me just believing what I want to believe, or respond with some simple line of greentext insulting and mocking me somehow deflecting the entire point.
Oddly enough that is the tool you use yourself for yourself and others.
Especially since there has now been a narrative established I am the one living in a fantasy world and can't let things go.
But you, you are the Valiant steadfast friend who only wanted to selflessly help me.
I tell you this Alice and the others what is easier to believe a convenient lie or an uncomfortable truth?
Funny enough the only time I lied to any of you was due to your refusal to believe an uncomfortable truth.
>>
File: 1461378066123.jpg (46 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1461378066123.jpg
46 KB, 500x281
>>23672640
To Corinne E from Ohio...

Rarely do I use the word "hate" to describe things. But I truly hate you. Your false sense of justice, your pride, your bandwagon jumping, your snark, your lack of respect towards others and I hate you. I hate your stupid teeth, your bug eyes and that neck. I want to choke the life out of you. I hate everything about you. You'll never know love because you are just as racist/sexist as those you hate. I'm not sure if you were ever raped/abused in the past but either way... You're the scum of this Earth. I have white pride now because of you.
>>
A,
I wish we never had sex.
It would of been better that way.
>>
a grade of 69.7% should be counted above the 70% passing threshold you witch
>>
>>23703319
I laughed
>>
>>23703319

Should've studied harder, faggot
>>
K

I'm not sure why i haven't moved on, even though we've barely talked the past few years. I still like you, which is why i make an effort to talk to you once in a blue moon, even though I know there's nothing there

-S.R
>>
M,

I stole you from him, it didn't go anywhere and now you can't get him back. Now you can rethink what 'honourable woman of integrity means' you slag.

P
>>
why wasn't I good enough for you??
>>
>>23703436
again, be more specific
>>
You taught the worst lesson i've ever had to take, you were uppity as fuck about your job een though you didn't actually teach anything. An hour a week of university application work is not a lesson you should be proud of "teaching". You give off the vibe of a woman reaching her mid 40s but still trying to act as though she's 30. Your judgement and petty remarks toward everybody over the last 2 years were unbearable. Waking up on a Thursday was hell because I knew that I had to endure you for an hour. But despite all of that, I just want you to know that I only attended your lessons because I want to fuck you so bad.
>>
>>23703171
Love you too, kitten <3
>>
>>23703484
Why didn't it go anywhere?
>>
You shouldn't have come over that night. I was lonely and needed someone to hang out with and with us working nights together it made sense at the time. I knew nothing good was going to happen when you spent the night after a couple drinks and I feel terrible for your boyfriend who has no idea what happened and probably never will. I am not the cheating type but the way you were looking at me told me to take initiative and I had to fuck you immediately.

Sorry bud, youre still the most beautiful girl I have ever fucked.
>>
My husband hooking us up was a really fun time. I really miss fucking you. The way you touched me, the sounds you made, the feel of your skin under my hands...honestly, you were a better fuck than my husband has been for a while. I don't want to leave him for you or anything, you aren't the dateable type for me. I love you like a brother (which made fucking you even hotter somehow) I just really wish you didn't get a girlfriend. It would be easier if she was someone I could be friends with but shes such a sportsy girly girl all about shopping, beer and football. I'm happy that you've found somebody, but damn....I get horny every time I'm around you and still get off thinking about you.
It makes it even harder that we're both sexually frustrated lately. My husband is always working and tired and you and your girlfriend are on such opposite busy schedules you never see each other. I both hope things work out for you two and you see each other more and hope you two break up or at least go into an open relationship like me. Selfish? yes. But I will never make a move on you while you're with someone you care about so much....can't say I'd be able to fend you off if you made a move on me though.
>>
Reasons we shouldn't bang:
>you're very lonely and I'm afraid you'd fall for me

>My relationship has been a little shaky and I'm afraid if I went across multiple states to meet you in person it would be a while before I went back

>It might change our relationship into something more along the lines of sexting all the time instead of bullshitting about life and cool things.

>If the above happened, I'd probably drop the cool friendship we have all together. Sexting is tedious.

>we've both got some kinda bad mental issues and health issues.

>I'm not on birth control again yet
-------------------------
Reasons we should bang:

>you're handsome

>you have fetishes I'm kinda into

>I'm just really curious

It is not an even list.
>>
i'm sorry maurice, but ill love you forever
>>
I'm sorry I initiated a threesome with a dude from your work even though you're not gay at all.
His smell, his taste, his soul- just has so much more quality and depth than your puny mind could ever comprehend. After meeting him it dawned on me how inadequate you were in comparison and how much of my life I had already wasted on someone who just couldn't understand.
My body wanted him to fuck me so badly and my mind used you to make that dream happen, I provided the mdma and the convenient sleeping arrangements, I lured him and you in with "I forgot to put on a bra"
NO ONE FORGETS TO WEAR A BRA
THAT'S JUST A HOT LIE THAT GIRLS MAKE UP
UGH
When you freaked out and walked out halfway through I thought that was the end of us, I thought I fucked up this time and that you weren't coming back.
So we went back to fucking like rabbits and I let him cum inside me. It was fucking magnificent.

Little did I know you were crying in the lounge room, little did I know how hopelessly in love with me you were and how much the reality of all this would fuck you up.
So I blamed your work friend, who conveniently thought it was his fault too and took the blame. Never mentioned that we continued fucking after you left though.
Over months we slowly pieced things back together and now we're best friends and room mates with your work friend and his new girlfriend.
And I'm inconveniently in love with him.
>>
>>23699725
lol whoops got caught cheating better show some suicidal tendencies to make this even more about me
~GUISE FEEL BAD FOR ME NOT AT ME~
>>
>>23704473
Kek
>>
>>23703859
I lost interest.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.