[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know if this is the right place for this thread,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: Are-you-lonely.jpg (99 KB, 720x380) Image search: [Google]
Are-you-lonely.jpg
99 KB, 720x380
I don't know if this is the right place for this thread, but I couldn't gain any traction on /b/

Anybody else feeling lonely? Late at night, everyone else has gone to sleep and there's nothing but you and your mind trapped in dread for a few hours until the next day brings welcomed distractions

Come and find comfort in the presence of other lost and lonely anons
>>
I feel you OP. What are you into?
>>
File: 21210004.jpg (1 MB, 3091x2048) Image search: [Google]
21210004.jpg
1 MB, 3091x2048
>>23671103

What do you mean?
I used to smoke weed to cope, but I had to give that up. Now I just play vidya and try to forget
>>
>>23671107
What's your favorite vidya?
>>
>>23671109

Anything big enough to keep me occupied. I've been dumping a lot of time into The Division and Minecraft lately
>>
>>23671114
Minecraft is fun. Once I was playing with some friends and we built our house in the forest, the three of them went down to mine while I stayed up top to get some wood. When they came back up they were confused as to why the house was sitting in the middle of the plains.
>>
File: night-5.jpg (3 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
night-5.jpg
3 MB, 3872x2592
>>23671119

Hah, that does sound pretty funny. I've dumped so much time into my survival map that there's not much left for me to do. Built my castle, underwater city, tree house and whatnot. Built up my character and beat the ender dragon.
Any recommendations for things to build? Games to play? Ways to occupy myself when that sense of dread comes creeping up at night?
>>
>>23671127
Have you built a castle in the sky? League also eats up your time pretty well.
>>
File: Tree_nuke.jpg (105 KB, 558x723) Image search: [Google]
Tree_nuke.jpg
105 KB, 558x723
>>23671129

I gave it a go. I always liked building floating island in creative, but survival is a little tough.
Maybe I give League a try, I've never really looked into it

What do you do when you feel alone? How do you cope?
>>
>>23671131
I cope with other vidyas like Oblivion, Gran Turismo, Galaga Legions, Street Fighter, and Daggerfall or I just play my bass until I get drowsy.
>>
>>23671135
An instrument really isn't a bad idea. I've been considering picking up a cheap harmonica and learning how to play. It could be a nice way to channel these feelings that doesn't involve cigarettes or alcohol
>>
>>23671139
Get yourself a moderately priced harmonica, you won't like the sound of the cheap ones.
>>
>>23671149

I'll keep that in mind
Anyway, thanks the the talk anon. You helped someone tonight.

I'm going to smoke a smoke and head to bed. Take care.
>>
fukk da pigs wen dey shoota niqqa dwn inda streets
>>
File: gamergf.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2592) Image search: [Google]
gamergf.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2592
>>23671100
>>
Anon alcohol and smokes are expensive

Pick something that's either got plenty of adrenaline or is just tricky to learn.

Instruments are great as mentioned before... Pick what you wanna play, go find a second hand item off craigslist or whatever and just learn. Practice and learn until you can play your favourite songs or go find people to play with.

As for adrenaline, it depends. Downhill mountain biking works. Quite a high cost to get into though, but once you have everything it's cheap af

I would recommend an instrument though anon.
>>
I know this feeling
Not tonight because I'm tired and need to get up early, but I hope this thread will be here for some time.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.