[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I expect stupid answers here but I might as well try. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: o-FATHER-SON24-facebook.jpg (177 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-FATHER-SON24-facebook.jpg
177 KB, 2000x1000
I expect stupid answers here but I might as well try. I'm fed up with girls. Every single one I've dated has turned out to be crazy. I'm a well adjusted person so the variable isn't me. The only conclusion then is that girls are just not all there in the head, it's their nature. The problem is I want kids. Anyone been in my position? How did you deal with wanting kids but not wanting women? Adoption isn't an option, by kids, I mean my kids.

Oh and to anyone saying, "I haven't met that many crazy girls". One of two things. One, you truly haven't, good for you, I'm happy for you. Two, the more likely scenario, you haven't had enough experience. Girls will act normal in public, it's when you date them that the crazy comes out in private. Also, a lot of them put on a front. They'll hide their crazy until later. I've had girls hide their crazy for an entire year before their true colors came out. Thankfully, that's the longest I've had to deal with. I'm sure there are married men who's wives reveal their crazy after decades.
>>
What are the crazy things these girls do?
Tell me your experiences.

I guess you could hire someone to give you babies, but children do not often grow up as well with only one parent. I'd say to just keep trying until you do find that one down to earth girl who doesn't have a case of the crazies.
What is it that normally attracted you to a woman anyway? What kind of interests and hobbies did they often have?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>I'm a well adjusted person so the variable isn't me
Yeah okay man.
Can you hear how self centered and ridiculous that sounds?
Maybe you've just had bad luck with women. Maybe you need to be more self aware and realize that you aren't a faultless being. Maybe you should just start taking it up the ass
>>
>>23664664
A solid half of the girls I dated were college educated, career or graduate school, that type. Good families. Didn't help. They were still crazy. I've already tried.

The crazy sort of things generally were three sorts. Having meltdowns and being manipulative to hide their wanting to cheat or break up. Clingy type meltdowns. Creating drama probably because they were bored. Literally everything would be fine, then the smallest thing gets them started and it just spirals downhill from there. I'm not stupid, the small thing didn't really make them that upset, they always just use it as an excuse to cause a fight. It all comes down to that they're all lying and manipulative.
>>
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 1280x960
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 640x1138) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 640x1138
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 540x960
>>
Here's the thing with the crazy ones: you have an escape plan set up before you pork them.
>>
Stop dating white women.
>>
>>23664645
Oh I have that same problem stop going for the diamond in the rough. Mind you I'm going to go back to my ex eventually but she is getting help now.

The kid part I got no idea I had one with my high school sweetheart at 17 I had an apartment and we had lived together for over a year when he was conceived wasn't one of those children she was going to school and I was supporting us.

She hasn't seen my son in 6 years that's the crazy bitches I end up with.
>>
>>23665319
No I'm not going back with my kids mom I had a different girl I lived with since then sorry for any confusion
>>
>>23664645
Don't have one with a crazy I can tell you that much that did not work out they either run with the kid or without either way not good.
>>
OP back, my ID might change.
>>23665242
Can you not read? My post is about kids.
>>23665299
I've been with almost every race of girls except black. They're all crazy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.