[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is the sunday for you all so far? Just got dumped myself,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: lines-of-cocaine-008.jpg (22 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
lines-of-cocaine-008.jpg
22 KB, 460x276
How is the sunday for you all so far? Just got dumped myself, so I've been drinking all day and snorting while listening to Funkadelic.
>>
I masturbated 5 times.
Well, I had better days.
>>
File: Snapchat-4010557002795336258.jpg (235 KB, 720x1184) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4010557002795336258.jpg
235 KB, 720x1184
>>23653589
sorry to hear, shit fucking sucks for awhile. spend time with good people.

I'm just pissing away the day with snapchat filters and dope.
>>
>>23653589
Listen to Szobel by Hermann Szobel. It could be an enlightening experience. Never done coke but it sounds amazing stoned.
>>
I design software to catch paedophiles and we are so behind schedule I haven't left my masturbation chariot all day.
>>
sounds like a healthy way to deal with your feelings
>>
>>23653603
Ah well, work start tomorrow 13 hours again. I'll just do fine this way. But this helps me keep my mind off!

>>23653634
Coke gives a more energetic feeling, stronger than speed.
>>
>>23653589
Just woke up. 9:19am here. I went to bed at like 3:00am after staying up for a while with friends drinking 2-3 beers. I can never sleep right after drinking. Might be the sugar in it? Anyways, it'll be a good day. I have a good chest workout to hit today, and I also might let my best friend fool around with me in front of my fiancé. (She finds it hot) or I might even let him do some light sexual things to her with me. Fun exciting day.
>>
>>23653670
13 hours? Where do you work that hands out those kinda hours? I'm sorry man. My girl has to do those once a week and I can see how stressful it would be.
>>
>>23653675
In 13 hours I'll have to work again, as in, it's 18:24 now here, and shift starts at 7:30. Working at an elderly home as a nurse
>>
>>23653670
I agree with you man, even through death and loss I had to work through it, sitting at home can be a damn killer.

I've been curious about becoming nurse lately, I was never into it until I started working at a hospital, I'm working an admin position, scanning med records and booking surgeries, registering patients etc.
>>
>>23653689
It's atleast a distraction.

And I'd suggest it. You may come across some things you'd find disgusting and you'll come across several dead people (in about a year, I've found about 21 dead people, and a total of 44 deaths I've witnissed. And all in all.. About 79 people have died). But the stories you hear, the gratitude you get from people. It's really worth it.
>>
im doing some heroin and speed to feel somewhat good and to ignore loneliness
>>
>>23654383
I understand. Never done heroin myself. I'll keep it to XTC, MDMA, speed and coke myself. Atleast we're here!
>>
>>23653589
>Funkadelic
W
H
A
T

A
L
B
U
M
>>
Talking to my roommate while he catches up on Daredevil. Probably going to pass out soon since there's nothing to do.

When I wake up I'll probably get drunk and smoke a joint. Wish I could get my hands on molly though.
>>
>>23654492
Maggot Brain
>>
File: picture252.jpg (146 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
picture252.jpg
146 KB, 1280x720
Hey yo OP. I just lost my relationship of 5 years because the ex gf cheated on me and lied about loving me for any of the 5 years. She told me this info 2 days before Christmas Eve 2015. I feel your pain. I feel your drink. As a fellow heartbroken I can only say just get on with life and enjoy yourself and all the things that you were once limited to. Just be yourself.

Chillin in Forest Park IL smoking some Widow and drinking some New Glarus Moon Man from WI.
>>
>>23653589
Got dumped yesterday. 3 year relationship. Got all this college work to do and can't do shit.
>>
File: picture251.jpg (134 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
picture251.jpg
134 KB, 1280x720
>>23655232
>>23653589
On second thought, Maggot Brain is a great choice, but this is what I've been listening to after the broken heart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHrc3J_aKRI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiorncOFpcg&t=2410s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL8pn9FQV1s&t=2057s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SJoS1LcPSM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwXek5oxdw
>>
File: NOLAFO3.jpg (48 KB, 437x459) Image search: [Google]
NOLAFO3.jpg
48 KB, 437x459
Ayyy i just got out of a 4 1/2 year relationship. Never going 2 connect to another person the same i feel. But at least there's still dope ^-^ But i feel like i've been having a mental breakdown lately. So maybe dope is a nope.
>>
File: tumblr_o54nwxzPgJ1v29k2ao1_500.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o54nwxzPgJ1v29k2ao1_500.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRAFLlPx1xE
>>
>>23653589
Oh shit sorry to hear that anon.

Mine's been ok, bought a new compressor and light switch and a bluray drive for my pc, that's about it
>>
>>23655259
Hang in there dude. Came out of a 5 year relationship only to find out she had been seeing dudes on the side. It's been a year and I still don't know how to be myself anymore.
>>
i always clinch my jaw or make weird movements that make my neck look wierd.(like scratching the top of my mouth with my tongue) when i do coke. but i always want more cause i always think its cut down.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.