[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do females of /soc/ enjoy dick threads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 240x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 240x245
Do females of /soc/ enjoy dick threads?
>>
>>23651599
I scroll through occasionally, out of curiosity more than anything. I don't get off on them if that's what you mean.
>>
i look because of curiosity since i've only seen 2 dicks irl in total. they dont really get me off.
>>
>>23652347
ty
>>23652327
you too
>>
File: kek1411918739767.jpg (6 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
kek1411918739767.jpg
6 KB, 251x240
>>23651599
>think females browse /soc/
>>
No. Every dick looks alike to me. Very few differences apart from the color and whether it's bent here and there. I would much rather look at sculpted figures than dicks. At least there are differences looks -wise.
>>
>>23651599
Nope. I usually clicked "hide thread".
Sometimes i scroll down bacause i'm curious how small/huge dick could be
I have seen only one irl because i'm not into ons and shitty relationships
>>
I have a fantasy of a shy virgin going through one out of curiosity and getting scared to death. Would be so cute.
>>
>>23652767
lesbian detected
>>
File: 1454921113288.gif (2 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1454921113288.gif
2 MB, 300x200
>>23652776
That happened to me, but it was because someone posted that long, pointy penis with too much foreskin. It also had a green piece of fuzz in his pubes that I ended up focusing on. I'm scared just thinking about it.

>>23651599
I don't normally. I looked a couple times in the past and that was it. I find it more fun when there is a thread of guys showing their bulges through their pants and unders. A gif and webm thread with guys masturbating can make my face go instantly red as well, but straight up weenis pics aren't very interesting.
>>
>>23652874
sooooooo cute tho
>>
I only browse the small dick threads, I've never bothered looking at the other ones.
>>
>>23652347
I do that as well

>>23653225
why?
>>
File: sunbear1.jpg (58 KB, 400x683) Image search: [Google]
sunbear1.jpg
58 KB, 400x683
I LOVE COCK
>>
no they are unbearable and annoying and if they are posted with the intent to allure women. it shows how literally broken the male psyche is when it comes female perspective of male snd female heterosexual attraction
>>
no
i don't thing those are meant for females
>>
>>23652776
That was me the first time I was here
>>
>>23653454
Then how do we attract women in the right way, desu?
>>
>>23651599
>ITT: beta men and gayfags pretending to be women
>>
>>23653686
For one thing, stop fucking saying desu
>>
Nah. I mean it's kinda typical guys to be obsessed with their dicks and think we give a fuck but I mean, they all look sorta the same.
>>
File: IMG_20160412_174629.jpg (189 KB, 1154x844) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160412_174629.jpg
189 KB, 1154x844
>>
>>23654313
I can see that. I'm straight as can be, but a picture of a vagina with no context is....Just a picture of a vagina. They aren't particularly aesthetically appealing the way perfectly shaped thighs/ass and all that is.

That said, context makes a difference.
>>
I'm boy and bisexual, and I like to see dicks and make friends on Kik to see more dicks.
>>
>>23654000
Ok, what next, senpai?
>>
personally, i think there is waaaaaaaaay too many dick threads and shit on here. Like, seriously, y
>>
lol no. I don't even enjoy my boyfriends dick pictures. Much prefer the ones which are topless with his qt face or a suggestion of dick (bulge) but if it makes him happy to think I get off to it.. I'll let him carry on.
>>
Maybe some girls, but the majority sure as fuck don't

Girls only like dicks when there's meaning behind it, so only if she's talking to somebody she likes and things get sexual
>>
>>23651599
I always assume everyone on dick rate threads is gay
>>
Not really. Occasionally I check them, but I much prefer checking out face/eye threads.
>>
>>23651599
Femanon here. Bi.

Compare it to the way girls show their tits on /soc/. At least they're way more creative about it. It's a rare sight to see a dick pic that follows a pair of thick muscular legs or a perfectly sculpted chest on this board. I'd much rather see that than see floating dicks in my catalog.
>>
>>23654913
Case in point.

It looks like a worm popping out of a hairy field of grass.
>>
>>23654945
Fag
>>
They generally do nothing for me and are a cancer on this board, but just occasionally I'll see a dick I really like and be slightly transfixed. Normally happens if I can see slightly more of the guy's body as well.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.