[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daddy Doms post here. A safe place for littles to browse Daddy's.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 727x849) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 727x849
Daddy Doms post here. A safe place for littles to browse Daddy's. Please post what you're about, looking for IRL/online, contact method.
>>
Little here (27), looking for a long term, serious online DD/lg relationship. Love constant contact, rules, orgasm control, lots of play, please daddy. I need guidance and rules and acceptance. Please post contact info if you're between 30-49 and serious.
>>
>>23641963
Kik me at mesovortex
>>
Little. allaboutit09
>>
**patiently awaiting for a cute Daddy to come along and teach me how to be his dirty little whore**
>>
>>23642156
24/m/dc daddy
kik - johnfuckingwall
>>
>>23641963
kik me ycmford
>>
File: IMG_20160412_152414.jpg (919 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160412_152414.jpg
919 KB, 1920x1080
Copied directly from my reply in the last thread that was archived after 5 replies.

These threads used to be so much more active. It's such a shame that they aren't any more. I meant numerous really nice girls through them and it was always a hot bed for exploration and kink. I'll post to bump the thread, but it seems like a lost cause.

>ASL
25/m/US, Illinois

>Contact
KIK: TheTeaHermit

>What you're looking for
Lewd littles to chat with who are actively in the DD/lg world or interested in it. Also please be able to hold a decent conversation.

>What you're not looking for
little boys.

>Describe yourself
Pretty normal dude outwardly. Really kind of weird internally. Introvert with weeb tendencies. History major who likes to read a lot. Most of my exercise comes from cycling. Most people notice my height right off, 6'4"

>Kinks and Interests
DD/lg obviously. Anything that involves a power dynamic or age play. Humiliation, degredation, control through commands, etc...willing to try anything.

>Anything else
this thread is hopeless.
>>
File: fucking millennials.png (568 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
fucking millennials.png
568 KB, 634x423
>20/M/KY
>Looking for little girls, also passable traps and sissies, or dominant girls, chubby is ideal but I'm fine with anything
>Lewdness is fun but I also want some friendship,
>Not looking to meet, for regular dudes, or paywhores.
>6 foot, 230, I have nice hair and will make you laugh in some way or another.
>Daddy shit duh, I worship the booty in all ways and forms,a nice unshaven bush, and punishing little girls who don't behave.
>I like cartoons, vidya, animoo, star wars and the dankest of memes.
>Hit me up if you have shitty standards, kik and skype are both skippymisfits24.
>>
>>23642156
>>23642614
Latter one's me come at me boo.
>>
>>23641963
>>23642086
>>23642156
Where are you three from? Location helps if you're looking for anything to potentially be IRL at some point in the future.
>>
>>23642827
USA
>>
>>23643068
My ID changed. More specifically the west coast
>>
>ASL
22/F/USA, mystery island

>Contact
KIK: LittleAlienPrincess

>What you're looking for
I'm just a Little looking for her Daddy. Or maybe just some casual chit chats with other like minded littles.
P.S. i hate to say age is relevant but I honestly dont want a Grandpa.

>What you're not looking for
Mean Daddys. I want affection in every way. I want only sweety pies!!!!!!

>Describe yourself
Big me is a smalltown girl with ambition and a unique take on the world. She goes to work everyday and takes on responsibility constantly. Although little me is thouroughly sprinkled into Big me's appearance and lifestyle, I feel that Little me is different enough to talk about. Little me is a needy little girl, boarderline bratty. All she wants is anything that makes her happy. She doesnt cry much but whiny is a sport shes perfected. All little me whats is a patient and kind, yet stern Daddy. And some friends to giggle and goof with. (Also shopping is fun!!) Physically I'm 5'6" which is super average and I am a chubby little baby. I do have piercings and tattoos. Also this little is totally blind so the specs are a necessary evil.

>Kinks and Interests
DD/lg, but my take on it is slightly differed. I'm not into any kinks that hurt my little self. I mean what Daddy wants to hurt his little girl? Im too soft. Into nipple play, teasing, pee restriction, restrictions with mild scolding and mild punishment, SPOIL ME WITH LOVE AND ATTENTION. Also into switched dominance between my Daddy and I. I like to play like Im Big When im Little.

>Anything else
I really hope this this works. I cant find much with this kink. Ive tried fetlife but my locals are all old men.
>>
Bump-desu
>>
Millythekittycat
19/f
Looking for potential NON LEWD daddies. Get to know me more on Kik c:
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.