[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>age >age when you lose your virginity >number of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20160412-WA0000.jpg (44 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160412-WA0000.jpg
44 KB, 640x960
>age
>age when you lose your virginity
>number of people you've done stuff with
>number of people you've fucked
>>
>>23631788
2 (if you count kissing then 4)
>>
File: 1460489469288-65622297.jpg (393 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1460489469288-65622297.jpg
393 KB, 720x1280
>a couple
>I've fucked elusivly gay men.
It's a lot my dude. More than 20.
Fuck you I'm 19
>>
>>
femanon here
>20
>still intact
>3
>0
>>
>>23631788

ya, pretty low number for my age
>>
I'm 27 male.
I lost my virginity around 13ish?
Done stuff with? I have no idea.
I have slept with around 60 girls.
>>
>age
If kissing counts then 5
>>
>>23631788
>>
error 404
>>
N/A

:(
>>
>>23633101
>>23633102
How have you never fucked anyone but you give the age you lost your virginity?
>>
>age
21ish
six

The other 15 or so were mostly bjs only. Gay m if that counts
>>
For those of you who apply,
would you say that after you lost your virginity you had a lot of partners shortly after/ you felt better about having casual sex.
Or was casual sex never an issue for you at all?
If you aren't into the casual sex game, do you feel ok meeting up with randos for like oral and shit?
Just curious what people's experiences and opinions are. Idk I don't really hesitate much to do oral hook ups and everything but penetration, but then again I am a virgin. Idk if I'll slut out after I lose it and the sexual anxiety that comes with it. Or if I'll continue to hold my pussy more sacred and keep that specifically for long term boyfriends.
>>
>23
>Haven't yet, but am getting married this year
>4
>0
>>
>>
>>23633215
Well it hasn't been that long since I lost my virginity but I don't feel more confident at all. Granted I lost my virignity to a prostitute at 27 and I also wasn't really worried about how good or bad I'd be to begin with.

I'm interested in casual sex but it seems unlikely given why I had to do that in the first place. Of course I'm also interested in actually getting to know people. so idk. I'd go with either if I actually had any prospects but people just ignore me entirely for the most part when I approach them.

I'm probably an unusual case though

Your post reminds me of an Indian girl I knew who had never had intercourse but she was willing to do other things with guys.
>>
>>23631788

Age when you lost your virginity
>17
Number of people you've done stuff with
>11
Number of people you've fucked
>5

>>23633215
In my personal experience yes, after having sex for the first time it kind of loses it's mystique. Casual sex is fun, especially if you can guarantee that there is no strings attached and you don't have to deal with emotional/relationship bullshit. Rando meetups are weird to me though, only did it once and it ended up with the guy employing me, him getting fired for creeping on a different employee and left me with a job i fucked my way into that I wasn't really trained for. Ended up with some pretty good bartending experience though. Your pussy can be as sacred as you want it to be, or you can slut it out to the max. Go wild.
>>
>>
20 m
>>
>>
>age

>>23633215
I went through a bit of a slutty phase after my first serious bf broke up with me (he was the guy I lost my virginity to). I wouldn't have done that before losing it. So yes, in my case it opened up the door to casual sex once I was out of a relationship. It helped being at university at the time. Now in a long-term relationship again and I hope it will last for ever, but if it did come to an end I'd probably go out exploring again lol

One thing that's different about us is that I don't have this big differentiation between penetration and oral - to me they are both pretty fucking intimate.
>>
femanon
>age

3/4 were one night stands, and 2 of them were in a threesome
>>
>>
>>23636976
>fucked 4 people
>3/4 were one night stand
>2 of them in a threesome
wat
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.