[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Omegle stories. Post any interesting experiences you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 11
File: omegle.png (4 KB, 236x57) Image search: [Google]
omegle.png
4 KB, 236x57
Omegle stories.
Post any interesting experiences you've had on here /soc/
>>
>>23622771
>>23622771
met a guy, hit him up in Frankfurt about 700km from my home. awsome day. thanks brother.

plot twist, he was a reffugee
>>
Met some latina chick and added her on skype

That night she said she was "thinking of me from earlier" and that she wanted to turn on the mic so I could listen to her get off

I politely declined
>>
>>23622866
why?
>>
File: hooker.png (14 KB, 500x256) Image search: [Google]
hooker.png
14 KB, 500x256
>>
File: nigger rape2.png (23 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
nigger rape2.png
23 KB, 500x464
>>23623141
Probably because he's not a degenerate faggot that wants to fuck every girl he meets?
>>
File: murrica.png (23 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
murrica.png
23 KB, 500x360
>>23623141
By the way, it's filthy degenerates like you that are the cancer killing /soc/. An hero. /soc/ is not a sex board, it's a meetup board.
>>
File: fatties.jpg (318 KB, 1383x1857) Image search: [Google]
fatties.jpg
318 KB, 1383x1857
>>
File: gas the dykes.jpg (67 KB, 1366x657) Image search: [Google]
gas the dykes.jpg
67 KB, 1366x657
>>
File: Untitled.png (425 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
425 KB, 1366x768
>>23622771
Happened yesterday. Was the best fap i've had in a while.
>>
>>23623163
sorry all the pussy, boob, and dick threads made me think otherwise for a second.
>>
>>23623190
>going on a chat site to see random naked girls you don't even know
Kill yourself.
>>
File: feminists.jpg (48 KB, 1137x457) Image search: [Google]
feminists.jpg
48 KB, 1137x457
>>23623240
And those people should be permanently banned from /soc/. This board was actually somewhat good a few years ago. It's gone to shit thanks to those faggots. Only reason it continues is because /soc/ has shit janitors (or no janitors?) and the mods don't care because it's a containment board. Containment board doesn't automatically mean the board should be allowed to go to shit though.
>>
>>23623246
Whatever you say loser.
>>
File: there we go.png (279 KB, 1344x617) Image search: [Google]
there we go.png
279 KB, 1344x617
>>23623246
>>
File: grin.jpg (17 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
grin.jpg
17 KB, 413x395
>>23623293
>I bet my boobs are bigger!
>>
>>23623264
>pathetic beta virgin who has to go on Omegle to see naked girls
>calls someone else a loser
The irony.
>>
>>23623259
all the screenshots your showing me make me think you're some edgy faggot tbqh
>>
I used to come home from work everyday at like 4 or 5 2 or 3 years ago and just put things like "pot" or "bongs" as my interest to try and find people to smoke with, as I was lonely at the time and having a smoking buddy is nice. 9/10 it was either a black screen or a cock but I did manage to meet some cool people on there.
>>
>>23625357
Also watched some chick bang herself with a hairbrush one time but I was on their with a friend, so just kinda watched this chick mid way through and laughed, she saw us laughing and disconnected lol
>>
>>23622771
2 years ago I stopped on this cute Asian girl from Canada, and we had a really long conversation about life, politics and all sorts of things, it was clear we got along pretty well. We exchanged skypes and talked then over the years as my life changed a bunch ( I was in and then out of college and she was also busy with school ) until last summer, she came to the US on vacation and we met up in a park.

It's cool to have made what feels like a legitimately strong friendship from such a stupid site. We continue to talk about a bunch of things, and she's coming to visit me again next week For a whole week.

It's just like that kind of thing is so rare. I still go on omegle occasionally, but I never feel as compelled to talk with anyone for that long and end up running out of patience with whichever girl that's taking so long because she can't type.

I wish I had more experiences like that though
>>
Not omegle but Chatroulette which is basically the same thing.
I met my fiancée there. No, I didn't show him my boobs, hahaha. We were both just bored introverts looking for conversation, and we ended up really clicking. We exchanged skypes/FBs and talked all night (or morning for him; there was a 4 hour time difference). Our relationship was long distance for 2.5 years, with visits few and far between, but we made it work. We slept on Skype together every single night and were pretty much in constant contact during the day. We sent each other surprise packages full of stuff we couldn't find in our own countries, gifts and random personal items (I sent him my panties once, he sent me his t shirt). Once I sent him a home made banana bread that somehow made it intact. We moved in together when I got a student visa to study in his country. Everyone says it's hard to adjust to living with your partner, especially if you've been long distance before that, but it was effortless for us. We're living in my country now, and have been together 4.5 years. We plan to marry once we're financially stable. :)
>>
Good work 4chan. I thought you would never ask..It was way back when I was still young and naive.lol. Was sitting at home with my roomates, bored af and we saw an add online for chatroulette. We went on there, all three on cam, sliding through all sorts of cock offers. We were shocked. You lol for the first 5 to 10 but then you start being grossed out. Then our cam stops on 2 guys in sun shades, with guitars, totally good looking. I was 100% sure they are looking for a man to make a 3some. But we started talking and they were there for the same reason, bored and wanting to have some laughs. We talked almost all through the night...and it was brilliant. The we realized we might disconnect and lose eachother so we exchanged skype. Did I mention I found one of them very attractive? ;) Well, from then on, we talked every day until he came to visit...and we became a couple....and...well, I won't tell you the end. What's the fun in that. But point of the story is, good things can happen even in the most odd places you could ever imagine.
>>
>>23622840
in case you're not kidding
how come you met up, especially that far away? did you have that much in common with a refugee? that just seems so far out.
>>
Found out the other day that the "dick" interest tag is entirely str8 guys trying to talk to girls and nothing else. Made me laugh
>>
File: reddit.jpg (52 KB, 887x1024) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
52 KB, 887x1024
>>23623746
>calling people edgy
How is your first month on 4chan going? How long until you go back?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.