[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've got this gram of phenazepam that I'm about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
So I've got this gram of phenazepam that I'm about to consume all of.

The last time I did this 5 years ago:
I blacked out for literally 2 months. Although I'm pretty sure I took other things like peyote , 2c-p and some other shit lying around. I know a girl who blacked out for a week on phenazepam nad wrecked her car too
2. Jumped off a bridge in an attempt to kill myself
3.Got kicked out of where I was living in FLorida and when my dad drove 1k miles to get me and my shit I punched
3.A bunch of people texted me or spoke to me ont he phone and said I was completely incoherent. Couldn't speak a complete sentence and sounded like total gibberish.
4.Had to go to the psych ward and they said I was catatonic and my dad said he was told they expected me to die and I wihs I had.
I remember none of this and only know this via second hand stories
AMA. Also if anyone wants to talk on skype or kik or discord or whatever I'll consider it because I'm probably going to go full retard eventually once it kicks in so it should be amusing.

I'm hoping I die this time or something worse happens because I deserve it
>>
>>23614730
Jenny?
>>
>>23614739
I'm a guy so my I'm pretty sure my name is in fact not Jenny

Someone you know in a similar situation?
>>
>>23614759
nah nothing beyond being someone who probably has done something similar to what you described.
>>
>>23614762
Well I hope this person is ok.
>>
>>23614730
Been there done that and that's a shit way to go man I'd recommend carbon monoxide well really I'd say don't do it and life is beautiful and all that jazz but I'm in the same boat as you my friend and i hope things get better for the both of is and soon
>>
>>23614776
I'm not expecting to die this way

I'd like to consult with a doctor about assisted suicide once I go tot he netherlands to see my grandmother. I'm too indifferent to go out of my way to kill myself and too scared of fucking up and being a vegetable to do anything myself.
>>
>>23614791
>I'm too indifferent to go out of my way to kill myself and too scared of fucking up and being a vegetable to do anything myself.
are you me heh and that's why I'm saying it's a shot way to go you're gonna black out and do terrible things to those who you care about if you do and you may do something that leaves you in a worse state then you started hell I od on synthetic pot and that's how I went through my month long black out trip all though I do still remember bits and pieces and it was all terrible that and it did some permanent damage to my memory which has really fucked me in life
>>
>>23614821
I don't really care about anyone though. ANd I'm pretty sure no one cares about me as I'm constantly reminded. I don't really care if I'm in a worse state

Idk man I never had any problems with the JWH cannabanoids. I feel like the people who had problems got some that was laced with other stuff. I never bought synthetic marijuana from like headshops or gas stations. I got it online and had it tested.

But it also just wasn't the same as actual weed.
>>
Plus I actually already have brain damage(non drug related)
>>
>>23614850
Oh no it was definitely something else and not jwh18 since the government caught on to that stuff and made it illegal which opened up the door to other shit which is much much worse for you
Just like how they've turned opium addicts into herion addicts then herion addicts into methadone addicts which is much worse for you got to love the war on drugs eh
>>
>>23614853
We all do this is soc
>>
Honestly I was considering now that it's starting to kick in eating and going to the gym and hopefully injuring myself and not giving a fuck

but then I looked out side just now and there's suddenly like a ft of snow when there hasn't been any for two months i want to die

>>23614881
I'm being serious.

>>23614873
dude yeah I spoke to this girl on discord a couple days ago who said where she lives there's a really bad heroin problem these days

and the town were I went to high school and lived as a teenager has people dying from oding on heroin when I don't recall anyone I know having experience with heroin when I was still there

i don't know why there's such a huge heroin comeback right now
>>
>>23614910
Oh I actually know the answer to this one the drug cartels are pushing more heroin out at lower prices and have moved away from the cannabis industry since we grow much better stuff here to the point that they can't compete which honestly doesn't make much sense to me since they can grow the same stuff we do the same way but in huge industrial complexes but I'm no drug lord and I'm sure there's more to this then just that also apparently the middle east has dropped some laws making it easier to grow grow poppy or whatever the plant is called

But my point was that heroin was created to cure opium addiction and methadone to cure heroin addiction and methadone has been proven to be more addicting then heroin and heroin has been proven to be more addicting then opium
>>
>>23614730
You don't want to die! You just want your life to be better and for somebody to understand you.

Y'all don't want to kill yourselfs, you just want to feel better. And it does get better! Trust me!

Trust me, I've had a LOT of experience in mental health.
>>
>>23615224
It does get better!
Ugh such a garbage quote imo how the hell would you know if it gets better humans are complex creatures with complex life's environments diets ect there are way to many variables to make such a blind catch all statement sure for some it actually does but that's not even the majority just the outspoken few because people can't speak after they're dead whether it be from suicide or in some rare cases being stubborn enough to stay on this salty earth till they die and what are they gonna say then that it doesn't from the grave ugh
If you're gonna try and save some one please avoid using such a bullshit line
>>
>>23615292
Try something like it can get better and I'm here to help then actually help them
>>
>>23615224
Not really. I don't actually care about feeling better at all. I feel fine. But I also don't think life actually matters much one way or the other.

I don't even think anything is wrong with me beyond other people constantly telling me something is wrong with me.
>>
hey man listen. i didnt care about living or dying for a long time. then i realized life is pointless. nothing has meaning. this might as well be a dream. sure, killing yourself while youre incredibly high is a way to escape from it, but you have to think about the risk/reward - you have no idea what happens after death, it could be an eternity spent in an endless ocean of spaghetti. get a hobby and quit your whining, at least youre alive enough to complain about it
>>
>>23615224
shut the fuck up bitch
>>
>>23615454
you just discovered the cure to depression huh?

>>23614730
look, i ain't gonna judge and if you feel you need to do this, then do it but PEOPLE CARE ABOUT YOU, someone out there loves you
>>
>>23615484
honestly i just did a lot of acid and went traveling across the country with a bunch of hippies. it was cool and i got to inject heroin for the first time. hitting that rock bottom point of wanting to put a needle full of heroin inside of your body is pretty eye opening, kind of made me realize that i should be doing something to improve myself and have a stronger, tougher spirit instead of trying to take the edge off of life. now i have a wife and baby and im almost happy
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.