[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a WONDERFUL AND ORIGINAL IDEA... And it's in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Capture+_2016-04-06-09-37-20.png (154 KB, 720x1200) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-04-06-09-37-20.png
154 KB, 720x1200
I have a WONDERFUL AND ORIGINAL IDEA... And it's in the title.

Post your Kik names/codes and get started on the hotness. That's it, really.
>>
>>23602200
In addition: have fun with this, everyone.
>>
>>23602220
Also, since I'm a dumbass and didn't say what this thread was, it's an erotic roleplay/picture thread. God.
>>
Jhezekiel
>>
>>23602479
Added.
>>
Masterhatterpetalice
>>
>>23602232
Due to me being at work and not being home until 4 hours (and being stupid not posting my ASL and preferences), here they are quickly.

21/M/USA
Blowjobs, cosplay (many of which include maids, Japanese school uniforms and nurses, as well as catgirls), cowgirl and, as strange as it sounds, showering with the girl.

Hooray for typing this in the bathroom at work!
>>
DieTomoGzg
m 18
>>
>>23602811
Well, after EVERYONE where I lived needed to have multiple car crashes and horrible traffic, and I've been flooded(?!) with messages and contact requests. A bit more than I was prepared for. O_O So if anyone is angry, I'm sorry. :( I'm now home on my PC, so replies here should be faster, and I can finally check things on Kik. So let's keep going, all!
>>
OP here. Surprise, I know. But after some thought, I think I should add some more rules to this thread. Those being:

Please post whether or not you would prefer contact/pictures from males to females/females to males, same gender, or whatever combination you can think of in your post to narrow down people willing to send anything to you. This will reduce people being flooded by messages and contact requests.

That's... it, really. I can't think of how to make it easier, if any of you can, however, please suggest them. But for now: OP, over and out.
>>
>>23604077
In addition: I will add to my ASL in accordance to the new rule I added that I am fine with talking with females and I'm okay with anything as long as it isn't extreme in roleplay. I'm fine with talking with males too, but I am straight, so no dick pics, please. :(
>>
Daddyandbbg.

Male and female. Shared KIK. 19. USA. Down for being sent anything.
>>
>>23602220
Nick5263
>>
20/m loloxzx it can be anything
>>
Note to everyone: I'm not using this thread anymore. If you wish to send messages to others here, that's fine. But I'm stepping out of this. Please have a good rest of the night, and a good day tomorrow, all.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.