[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
skype thread for those professionally diagnosed with mental illness.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
skype thread for those professionally diagnosed with mental illness.

Ill start

21mAmsterdam
Schizophrenia, chronic depression (in remission), schizoid PD
>>
>>23571058
how does chronic depression go into remission, surely it is either better or worse?
>>
>>23571058
The chat is empty ;_;

24/M/England
Mixed personality disorder
>>
>>23571107
maybe he got depressed and left?
>>
>>23571106
Symptoms lessen in severity but never go fully away.
>>
>>23571115
Nah... We're in the same skype group. I'm just saying that nobody is talking on it
>>
>>23571142
drop a penis pic in there, that always gets the conversation flowing
>>
>>23571107
>>23571058
Nobody is getting in on this because it's a terrible idea. I get that it's beneficial to talk to people who deal with a lot of the same issues, but at the same time it's toxic when an unstable individual tries to connect and build relationships with other unstable people. Most suffering through shit like this don't want to mix it in with everyone else. Personally my problems are my own and even talking to other people about them before I have them under control is a shit idea. Unless you're looking for pity or some weird circle-jerk over the topic, doesn't seem like the best of conversational grounds.
>>
>>23571142
no this is not a group chat. Just individual skype exchange.
>>
>>23571170
maybe they just want to talk to someone who truly knows what they are experiencing and maybe get some perspective on how they deal with it.

While I actually do agree with you, your post reeks of over compensation and insecurity.
>>
I tried to talk to people from one of these threads a couple weeks ago and unfortunately it just didn't really work for me. I actually deleted skype recently because it seemed no one I spoke to on it could stand me and I had trouble

But good luck to the rest of you trying to make this happen. It's definitely important to be able to relate to people.

>>23571170
To be honest I seem to get a lot farther with people like me. Not because we discuss our problems but more because they usually aren't judgemental about certain quirks of mine that I don't notice myself that usually upset or annoy people.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.