[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Females don't exist on this board. If they do. They just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1435802831940.png (217 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1435802831940.png
217 KB, 680x680
Females don't exist on this board. If they do. They just whore for anonymous attention from desperate neck beards. Prove me wrong faggots.
>>
bea nice
>>>/r9k/
QED
>>
i know @ least 2 females that exist

they don't post because you're boring fucks
>>
:(
>>
>>23570942
Hold up. So your 2 "females" come here to see unfunny content? Idk what to say...
>>
>>23570908
Females "don't exist" on this board bc they get bombarded by hundreds of guys who wanna talk to you with pics of their dicks than actually want to have a genuine convo. A little off putting, wouldn't ya think?
>>
>>23571057
THIS.

Female here.
And I'm totally normal.
Posted in a kik thread yesterday and got over 100 replies to my kik.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 960x640
>>23571104
Protip: claim gay. Sorta helps to filter out some of the dicks; well, the ones who have just enough respect not to trouble you with a needy boner
>>
>>23571139
That actually explains so much
>>
Femanon here.

Made some posts here and there. Received hundreds of boners and asks to post a nude. No, esto no me gusta.
>>
>>23573488
LOL good reply!
>>
>>23571104
>>23573488
This is pretty much the reason I don't even bother to try to contact girls on here anymore. Just a courtesy at this point not to.
>>
>>23570908
they do. their intentions, i cannot speak for. but they do exist, and some are actually intelligent and attractive. and have sexy accents. the truly unfortunate part is that they are likely thousands of miles away.
>>
>>23570908

Isn't getting attention/talking to people literally what the point of this board is though? Why else even post here? I don't know what the hell you're even trying to say, OP.

And I've definitely skyped with a couple girls from here before. I feel comfortable saying there are quite a few girls on this board.
>>
>>23573504
I don't contact anyone personally unless they either ask me to(which has happened exactly once and initially I said no) or make a thread looking for people to talk or skype with
>>
OP here: This was literally a shit post but actually got some good logical replies. That's dope AF. Anyway. So the issue is the massive proportion of preying desperate horny beta males. Tell me, why make enjoying the board a hard time for someone with XX chromosomes. When the degenerates obviously are happy pretending to be girls and fucking eachother? Sure. We are all horny people. We come on this board to sometimes safely for the most part release that with out consequence. If people wanted to end the sausage fest and actually make this place hospitable for all sexes, wouldn't people show some common courtesy? Or maybe it's a show of the degeneracy of human sexuality? Where we all just want to stick our fuck parts inside of something. Frankly. I'd like to actually have a human connection with someone before even having a casual sexual encounter. Why can't we all stay classy eh?
>>
>>23571057
>Thinking dick pics are off-putting

get off this board.
>>
>>23573592
Most of the people that post their faces are very nice.
I reckon it has to do with the majority of people not caring for this place and can't think in retrospect.
>>
File: BIG_cock.jpg (162 KB, 1200x957) Image search: [Google]
BIG_cock.jpg
162 KB, 1200x957
Tfw I don't want to start a post with "fem"anon because of backlash lol
It's fun to just post without mentioning my sex or gender for sake of having a good unbiased conversation
Only when I post my kik is where my gender should be obvious.
Now....As far as reaching out towards other people for some of their time and attention....that's the whole point of being social right?
>>
>>23573708
>>23573788
This and This. Op again. All true. And very true, outside of sexual encounters, why should it matter? Obviously newfags like "Oh Oh girls omg!! I'm a fucking virgin loser and I've never kissed a girl! I bet if I can spam my shriveled dick to a girl she might like me!! And no one can call the cops because I'm AAANNNOOONYMMMOOOUUUSSSS!!!"
>>
>>23570908
roasties btfo
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.