[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey 4chan what would you do to me if I was naked and it was just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: cosplay nerd.jpg (17 KB, 291x248) Image search: [Google]
cosplay nerd.jpg
17 KB, 291x248
hey 4chan what would you do to me if I was naked and it was just me and you in the woods?
>>
woulld you fuck me in my sideways butthole or just kill me and leave me for bears to eat?
>>
I'd ask you to put the knife down
>>
>>23552978
I'd make you do my engineering homework and question why we were in the woods instead of a library.
>>
>>23552978
leave, but not before making sure you realized that tiny Asian dicks are not sexy or enticing in any way
>>
>>23552978
Not sure. Post a pic of yourself naked in the woods, then we'll talk.
>>
>>23552978
Sacrifice you and then proceed to hunt your family in a nearby cabin one by one using my archaic satanic magics. The goat is actually satan god that movie ruled.
>>
>>23552978
Blame the ridiculous amount of booze i had to drink in order to wake with a naked asian guy in the woods.
>>
>>23552978
Have you do my math homework then run
>>
>>23552978
Make clothing for you out of leaves
>>
Ask you if you were lost
>>
>>23552978
Ask myself if this is how the native american indians came to my glorious country
>>
File: downloadfile-1.jpg (860 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-1.jpg
860 KB, 1680x1050
>>23552978
The same thing I do in the woods any other time.

ANU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE
>>
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 1280x960
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.